2; Being a International Fans

The Life as a Fan (Plus Idols)

Chapter 2; Being an international fans

There's many international fans who are pretty storming about concerts and your money flewing away. You know why? It's because we're one of the most luckiest person if we have patience. Just like Yongguk included, "Patience is Life" while the rest of the member decided to say Ginseng is life.

The first thing international fans worries about is their money. Albums, merchandises, clothings, magazines, donating and gifts. We spent way too much. It's funny how I saw many quotes saying,

"Dear parents, you should be happy I don't do drugs, have (okay everyone, lets just be more mature now cause I know every one of you here should know this word. If you deny it, too bad) and party" while having one direction posters all over. Yeah, yeah, happy? HAPPY? They're definitely not cheering because we're spending way too much money on these.

I literally spend almost $500 this year on so much of these things. I think about the future and tell myself, "What are these for anyways?" Then there's always that devil on my shoulder saying, "If you support your idols, just support them, buy their stuff and it could be memories in the next 30-50 years and show your children it because there might be no more like how there's no more 1990s' albums out there." What? I swear to god that devil always appears like that and I end up taking a pack of money out of my wallet. I even spend around $50 just last week.

The second reason are concerts. Seriously, B.A.P just left New York a month ago and I still can't stand still. Now Infinite is going to come next and I probably won't have enough money for it. Damn our life. I really want to meet Daehyun, Zelo, Yongguk, Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungyeol. Maybe the world does no good on me. Concerts, why do we have to spend literally over $300 for a damn first row seats. Fans would go, "That's alright, nothing to worry about if we're going to see our oppas/noonas." You got me laughing their kid. Do you know we're literally being ripped off just like how B.A.P came and look at them giving fan services in Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan and compare it to America. I freaking, freaking, freaking threw my keyboard towards the sky. Even when I haven't had the chance to go.

Many international fans would say, "Look how lucky Korean fans are.." Well duh, it's Kpop, Korean Pop. They're Korean and they're from Korea, of course Korean fans gets the most treat. Just like Hollywood stars giving treats to us Americans. Probably a lot of fans from other countries would love to see celebrities like Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Beyonce' and so many more. We must learn to think before we say things that seriously sound pretty dumb. Not trying to be offensive but it always get on my nerve when someone end up telling me that. No, we're lucky that the idols would have world tours, sell albums and merchandises in our country and neither the less, watch them live on Youtube.

It's sad to just watch our oppas and noonas on fancams, performances or any type of video on Youtube because we're just risking our time to cry. The moment we're there, we hear the fans scream and you'll just clap and scream like an idiot that's 100x volume lower then the volume there. And there goes anyone in your house looking at you like you're a psycho. I physically told them, "One day, I will go to Korea and meet them." There's a 0.05% chance that you're going to meet them because "One Day" it's just not a great term to use. By the way, waht if we decided to go 10 years later, what if the idols were taking a break or were they OVER. Or what if we actually forgot about our craziness and became more mature and we found a job of our own and there goes Japan as our dream world. Don't dream, you have to plan and think what's the right thing you're going to say before wasting all your times right now. And I possibly won't change my mind cause I probably wasted a lot of my time by now trying to audition for entertainments but I know, there will always be chances. Don't lose hopes guys.

Looking a photos are just not a great idea, for international fans. You'll either be ually irritated by those angels and I'd tell you, just don't find photos. Looking at those cutey, weeny, little smile waiting for a punch right now and yes, that's what all fans feels like. To slap them in the face for breaking their hearts. We're just exaggerating but we always end up saying, "WE'RE GOING TO MARRY AND HAVE BABIES TOGETHER. OH WAIT, I THINK.. I THINK I'M PREGNANT. YOU FOOL, LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MEE!!" and on just one picture. Or maybe it was just me.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to comment below and I'll answer them in the next chapter.