chapter two.

"Bet you can't resist this!"

 

CHAPTER TWO;


page-divider-105.gif

"Good morning, American." Changmin said moving the covers off the sleeping body of Sooyoung. She shifted in her bed trying to find the covers to block the sunlight away from her eyes. Yeah, Changmin was so evil that he opened the balcony welcoming sunlight to the room. "Ughhh... can at least be nice with me for once and get the hell out of here?" Sooyoung didn't really expected him to answer but to her surprise, Changmin picked her up in bridal style and carried her to the bathroom where he droped her in the bathtap and opened the cold water on her head. "YAH!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!!" Sooyoung screamed as she tried to get out of there but to her luck, she slipped falling on her face. "DIE!!!" Sooyoung yelled and got her self up and ran after Changmin who smirked and got out of the room running, "Catch me!" he laughed. He ran as fast as he can till down stairs and stood by the entrance of the house then stuck his touge out, "Maybe the world is yours but Korea is mine!". Sooyoung ran after him but she stumbled a bit here and there and when she reached down stairs, she stood there by the step of the stairs with a mad expresion on her face
 She was all wet her pink tank top and mini-shorts were soked with water, and her hair was dripping water. But guess what, she didn't care. All what was on her head now was to rip Changmin's body apart and eat him alive. "YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!" she yelled and ran to the door where he's standing to catch him. But as soon as he noticed her running to him, he stepped a side reveling his friend who was waiting there for Changmin. Yeah you gussed right. Sooyoung ran and knocked Chansung down with her on top of him. "Ouch! What the..." Chansung was cut off when he saw an increpally hot wet creature on top of him. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Sooyoung said when she realized what she've done and quickly got off of him blushing like crazy, *that stupid Dangmin!*. "You may fall on me any time you want." Chansung said out his thoughts out loud. "What?!" Sooyoung's eyes widen. "O-oh! I-I didn't mean it like that! It's just that your hot!" The guy quickly realized what he said and tried to explain but there he failed again. "I'm waht?!" Sooyoung's surprised expretion was priceless! "N-no, No! I-I...." Chansung suddenly stopped shuttering and moved his gaze to Sooyoung's chest. Due to her soked top, her black bra was showing and he just kept looking at it lost in thoughts and biting his lower lip. Sooyoung followed his gaze and when she realized that he was looking at her bra, she warraped her armes around her chest and shot him a glare, "YAH!! You ert!!" and with that she quickly walked away into the house to her room to change. *He has no manners what so ever! Ughhhh!!*.
After Sooyoung left, Changmin brusted out laughing out loud that he couldn't hold him self up so he ended up rolling on the floor laughing like there's no tomorrow, "BOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! DUDE!! Y.. YOU SHOULD'VE SAW YOU FACE!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!" Chansung was still lost in his thoughts freazing in his spot. I bet he didn't even hear a word of what Sooyoung said to him or even Changmin's laugther. To be honest, I don't even want to get a hint of what he's thinking of after seeing he looked at Sooyoung minutes ago... "Yah, you're still on Earth?" Changmin got a hold of him self and walked to his friend shaking him by the shoulders. Finally, he came back to the real world again but with a smirk on his face... Yup, I don't want to know what's on his head right now. "...You called me?"Chansung said not removing the smirk off his face. "You just got humilated yet you're smirking..." Chansung didn't replay. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, NO!! not gonna happen!" Changmin snapped at his friend shaking his head. "What are you talking about?" Chansung titled his head a bit. "Actually I don't know either." Changmin stood in front of his friend with his hands on his hips, "I just thought If I said that, you'll tell me what you were thinking of. You know, like in dramas." Chansung let out a sigh in disbeliefe and got into his car, "You're going or what?". Changmin followed his friend and got into the car as well, "Yeah, yeah. after all if I staied, she'll propbally get back and finish me."
A side from the incident that happened this morning, The rest of the day went smooth as Changmin wasn't home and Sooyoung went shopping in the mall near by as she thought it would clear her mind.
*
The music covered the place as no one's voice would be heard unless they would be screaming or shoting but no one seemed to care. People come here for lots of diffrenet reasons and studing or getting a peacfull sleap are some of impossible things people would come here for. Like in any other club, people here were either dancing or by the bar getting a drink.
Chansung walked away from the dancing area and headed to the bar to catch a breathe. He mingled with the crowed as soon as he got here leaving his friends behind. When he approached the bar, he could hear his friends laughing and talking and he wondered why his friends chose to set and watch rather than dive into the crowed and dance, "Why are you guys here? People come to clubs to party not to sit around and chat." he said and then got closer to the bartender and whispered his order in her ear which sent the said girl to to let out a giggel and part away from him as he smirked. "Well, some people happen to have girlfriends and in Yunho's situation- a wife, and are not players." Changmin answered his friend as he poiinted to the bartender. Chansung got his drink from the girl and winked at her then turned to his friends, "A player? Me? Oh, come on. you know that's not true." he pleaded and took a sip from his drink."Chan, girls are like food to you, you can't get enough of them!" Nichkhun stated from the other side of the bar. "And the problem is, girls have no problem with it. I suffer to get Taeyeon's attintion and you in a swift move hook a girl to you like a ring in your finger!" Wooyoung said sharing his case. 
As the said Taeyeon was the school's queenka back in their high school days, Wooyoung ran into so much trouble to make her notice his eixstence from pulling pranks and fighting with Taeyeon's now ex-boyfriend to saving about 100,000 won to get her Valintain gifts and collecting himself everytime she rejected him to go and confess to her again. By senior year, they got together and never saparated from each other. Happy endings do sometimes happen after all.
"It's not my problem girls are attracted to..." he stopped talking and traced a girl with his eyes who just passed by them and winked at him before he countinued, "... me." His friends sighed out loud aknowlegeing that they could talk till tommorrow morning and he'll never listen. "Where did all the wise girls went to?! Isn't there a women who would slap your face for winking at her or flirting with her?" Junho said throwing his hands in the air getting laughed at by his friends for his dramatic actions. Changmin stopped laughing and patted Junho's back, "Well I'm not sure about wiseness, but there's actually a girl who doesn't even like our beloved Chansung." The guys stopped laughing and faced Changmin with shocked expretions on their faces along with a confused Chansung. "You must be kidding, right?" Nichkhun said in disbeliefe. "No, I'm 100% positive, she's my cousin. Her name is Sooyoung and she just came from the U. S. yesterday. She used to live there." Changmin said. The guys nodded their heads to Changmin singling him to countinue and so he did.
He told them how Chansung and Sooyoung had fought this morning to which the guys laughed at how stupid their friend is. "Oh my god! Can't you get a hold of your self for once, Chansung?" Wooyoung put a hand on Chansung's shoulder as he salpped his thighs with the other one laughing. "She's hot, okay? Even If I wanted to look away, my conscience won't let me." Chansung argued thinking his case was a winner. "If you could get Sooyoung to even kiss you on the cheek, I'd give you my BMW." Changmin said with a chalinging tone. "You wanna bet?" Chansung replied to his friend with a raised eye brow.
"If you're up to it."
"Okay, but under one condition. Make her say she hates me first."
"You got it!" Changmin rested his root beer on the bar countera nd pulled his phone from his pocket and dailed Sooyoung's number. After few rings, she picked up. "Hello?" Sooyoung said from the other line. "She sounds so sweeeeeet~~" Junho sang in a low voice to which earned him a glare from Changming to shut up.
"Hey, Sooyoung."
"What is it, Spongehead? Wait, are you in a club?"
"Non of your bussiness. Can I ask you a question?"
"Shoot."
Changmin removed the phone from his ear and put it on loud speaker so everyone can hear. "Remember my friend from this morning? Do you happen by any chance, I don't know, like him maybe?"
"Like him? I hate that guy!"
"Okay, bye!" and before Changmin hang up, Junho screamed next to the phone saying, "I LOVE YOU!!" and Changmin hang up.
"This girl is amazing! She hates Chansung, can you believe it?!" Junho said before turning to Changmin, "Itrudoce me to her!"
"Me too!!" Nichkhun raised a hand.
"Me three!!!" Wooyoung raised a leg getting the guys to stare at him, "What? I'm flixable.."
"Put your leg down and act like you have a brain." Changmin scold him and turned to Chansung extanding his right hand to him to shake, "So, what do you say?"
"She won't last a month." Chansung said as he took Changmin's hand and shok it with his.
Guess the game is on..
 
 
 page-divider-105.gif

Author's Notes; Sorry for the late update guys. Internet was a bit crappy here so kekekekee. ENJOY

xoxo