chapter five.

"Bet you can't resist this!"

 

 

CHAPTER five;


page-divider-105.gif

"I think I miss her, Junho." Chansung said with a little pout looking at his now empty glass of juice. Chansung and Junho are just spending some bro time together by going on girls hunting but now they're at this cafe to get something cool before they begin. Sounds like a lot of fun, I think? "Who?" Not moving his gaze from his phone, Junho asked in a not-very-interested kind of a tone. "Sooyoung, dude." Chansung replied pouting a little more. It's been four days since the hang out thing -the last time he saw Sooyoung. He first thought he missed that feeling he thought was just hunger but deep inside he just misses Sooyoung and now, he kinda realized it. Junho raised a brow at his friend for a while waiting for him to say 'Just kidding' but the other one just stared back leading Junho to explode laughing. I mean, come on. It's Hwang Chansung we're talking about. He doesn't miss girls, it's the other way around.

"You're serious?!" Junho said between his laughter. "Well," Chansung began with 'in-the-matter-of-fact' kind of a tone, "It's either her or food, I'm not quit sure." Junho stopped laughing and returned to his seat across Chansung then he put each of his hands on Chansung's shoulders and began looking straight in his eyes, "Look, you're General Hwang. You don't miss girls," Chansung nodded, "Things like this happen. I mean, you love food, girls are some how like food to you so your emotions mixed up," Chansung thought of this a little then nodded anyway, "Just let it go okay? Foucs on the bet. I need- I mean, we need that BMW, understand?" Chansung nodded with a smile then laughed a bit, "Thanks man. It was food after all, I knew it."

Picking his phone off the table, Junho tapped Chansung's shoulder as he got up from his seat singling him that it's time to leave to which he stumbled a little but got up from his seat eventually and followed the older guy. "Look,  hottie 12 o' clock," Junho told Chansung, "damn, they're two!" Junho noticed this ginger head girl who looked like a lost puppy trying to find someone till this another ginger head approached her and all that lost puppy thing vanished away. They both wore pretty much the same; sleeveless blouse tucked in their black shorts, one was wearing a yellow blouse and the other one wore a blue blouse with matching sandals.

The thing that caught Junho's eyes to them though was the fact they looked a like and to his likeness, they seemed like they're from out of town. Two birds with one rock, don't you think? "Let's go, dude." Junho said grabbing Chansung from his arm and walking towards the girls. "Wait, I don't think it's okay. Look at them, they're probably not from here." Stopping, Chansung said explaining his point of view. "Are you really falling for her Chansung?" Junho said with both hands on his hips. "Pffftt! No, I'm not. I'm General Hwang, remember?" Shaking his head, Chansung replied. "Then prove it and go get us these girls, huh?" Chansung looked back and forth between his friend and the girls debating wither he should do it or not. Something inside him was just turned off about this.. *Come on, your repetition is on the line. Go show them General Hwang* he thought before he spoke, "Okay, fine" "That's my man!"

The girls were looking at a map in their hands and a bit confused where should they go next, that's until Chansung and Junho approached them, "Hey, girls. You're lost?" Junho started pointing at the map. "Yeah, kinda. We want to go to buy some ice cream but this map has no shops names on it, only street names." The one with yellow blouse said. "Well, I tell you what. My boy Chansung here is an amazing food expert and he would love to show you where to go. Right, Chansung?" Junho said putting his hands on Chansung's shoulders who looked like he had just landed on planet Earth, "Uh.. yeah, sure." Chansung cleared his throat then he closed the distance between him and the girl with the blue blouse who had her back facing them while looking at the map, he extended his arm over her shoulder and pointed at a place on the map before he spoke again, "This place is one of my favorites" Startled, the girl turned her head around to find a handsome young man looking right in her eyes as she felt heat rose up to her cheeks. "It looks not so far from where we were going  so how about we go with you guys for some ice cream too?" Junho asked flashing the girls an eye smile while Chansung got back to where he was standing holding the girl with blue blouse's gaze with a smirk. "Sounds good! Come on, Mi" clapping her hands, the one wearing yellow led the way to the ice cream place.

"Very well, man" Tapping the younger's shoulder, Junho said before he followed the girls and began talking with them. *Sooyoung will be just another piece of cake*

***

"Hey, Tiff." Sooyoung greeted as soon as she picked up her phone. She was just chilling by the pool when her phone rang. Tiffany and Sooyoung had exchanged phone numbers four days ago and they kept in touch since then. They would hang out together sometimes and Taeyeon and Yoona would tag along too.

"Hey, Soo. Umm.. I was thinking maybe we can go shopping together."

"Yeah, that should be fun. We're going now?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be on my way to your house right now."

"Sounds good! Bye."

"Bye." Tiffany finished before she hang up. "So?" Nichkhun asked her. "This is the last time I'm doing this."

***

"Say, Sooyoung, you're going to stay at Changmin's until whenever you're going back to the U.S.?" Tiffany asked walking with Sooyoung around the mall. Till now, they're just window shopping. "I actually want to buy an apartment or something cause my stay here would be very long according to my parents." Sooyoung replied. "Oh, really?" Tiffany's face let up,  "You know, I have this friend who wants to sell his apartment. He actually want to sell it quickly cause he's moving to another place. How about we check it out after we finish shopping?" "Yeah, sure." Sooyoung nodded, "Oh, look! this shop has sales!"

Carrying over ten shopping bags, Sooyoung and Tiffany walked out of the mall to the car talking and laughing when suddenly Tiffany's phone rang. Being as clumsy as ever, Tiffnay dropped her bags in a jolt and fished her phone from her purse, "Hello? Oh, hi Jin!" She moved her phone to her other ear, "I was just about to call you," Tiffany kept nodding through her conversation on the phone with little 'okay-s' and 'ahaa-s' then hang up, "Yeah, bye."

"This was the apartment owner," Tiffany said picking the bags from the floor and putting them in her car's trunk, "He called to check if I had a costumer for him yet so I told him about you. He said we could come right now!" Sooyoung nodded with a big smile, she can't wait to get away from Changmin. Sooyoung put the bags in her hands in the trunk too then she rode in the car and so did Tiffany. With a ride of less than 10 minutes, both girls were now in front of a big building that looked rather like a hotel. Walking in, they greeted the '''bellguy''' and entered the elevator.

Hearing the familiar sound of the elevator, the doors of the elevator opened to show a neat shiny floor with big windows on the walls which you can see the a big part of the city from. The girls walked to a door Tiffany knew very well and rang its bell. Few seconds later, the door opened and a guy in his twenties stood by it, "Hey, Tiff. Is that your friend?" "Oh, yeah. Jin this is Sooyoung," Tiffany said pointing at the girl beside her, "and Sooyoung, this is Jin." she finished pointing at the man in front of her. Sooyoung and Jin shock hands and bowed a bit then they were all in side the apartment.

Sooyoung looked around in awe; the walls were white, the floor was pitch black, there was a white couch against a glass wall -this wall was nothing but glass as it gave a great view of the city, a coffee table and a TV stood in front of the couch, a dining table was against the wall on the left and next to it, was a door that led to a big white n' black kitchen with all the materials Sooyoung won't need cause she can't really cook, the bed room's door was across from the kitchen's door and as she opened it, a big round bed with black covers met her eyes, the bed was right next to the door and across a big glass wall, a --wore drop-- and a night stand stood near the bed; however, the room was big, and so was the apartment. "This place is amazing! Why are you selling it?" Sooyoung questioned closing the bedroom's door behind her and heading to the living room. "Well, It's actually my sister's. She's getting married so she told me to sell it and use the money as my own and I really want this new BMW car!" Jin confessed with a hint of excitement in his eyes. "What's the story behind guys and BMWs?" Tiffany mumbled. "You said something?" Jin asked raising his brows. "Never mind."

"Sold!" Sooyoung said clapping her hands and smiling, *No more Changmin!*

***

"What are you kids doing?" Mrs. Shim asked the younger ones. Sooyoung and Changmin were sitting on the couch watching cartoon. Mrs. Shim was right to call them kids. "Nothing." they both answered together. "What's that you're watching?" Mrs. Shim asked after noticing what were they doing, "Nothing." and she was met with the same answer. Mrs. Shim stood therefor a while staring at the two who seemed to be too focused on the TV, "Umm.. How was your day?" "I got my car back." Changmin started. "I bought an apartment." Sooyoung said. "Really? So you're moving out? What a lost." Mrs. Shim said with a tone of disappointment. "I already moved out, mom." Changmin replied as if he was the main subject not moving his eyes from the TV. "I meant Sooyoung, pabo." Mrs. Shim mimicked. "Oh, yeah. Tomorrow." Sooyoung finally replied. "I'll make sure to come and visit, you wanted or not."

A moment of silence filled the air after Mrs. Shim finished, "So, uh... You guys watch drama?" "Nothing." Another moment of silence. Mrs. Shim looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall beside her and then turned to the two again, "Changmin, switch to TvN, they're airing Dating Agency now." "Nothing." Changmin replied still  staring at the TV. Mrs. Shim glared at her son's head as if sending him daggers or something to which he reacted late and his eyes widen, "I- I gotta go!" and he ran out of the door. Gaining back her calm, Mrs. Shim sat in Changmin's place and switched the channel to TvN and Sooyoung however, didn't move an inch. "The main girl looks like you." Mrs. Shim remarked. "Whatever." not moving her eyes off the TV, Sooyoung mumbled.

"Better than 'nothing'."

 

 


 
 page-divider-105.gif

Author's Notes;  comment and subscribe, please =]

xoxo

» layout credit