chapter six.

"Bet you can't resist this!"

 


 

CHAPTER SIX;


page-divider-105.gif

chapter six;

"Oh my god."They both said at the same time.

Sooyoung just moved in to her new place yesterday and the last thing she expected was the guy she knew quit well and disliked to knock on her door pinning a 'welcome to the building' badge on his jeans jacket and holding a cake in his hands with a cheesy smile on his face that would've killed half of the females on Earth already if he was to broadcast it world wide.

"Please don't tell me you live here." Sooyoung hoped. "Well, If the big 'C.S.' on the door behind me didn't prove that, I don't know what else will." Chansung replied as he stepped away a little to let Sooyoung see his apartment door that was right across hers. Yup, the big 'C.S.' are there.

"It was too good to be true, wasn't it?" Sighing, she mumbled under her breathe, "So, what are you doing here?" "Welcoming you in the building." Chansung answered pointing at the badge on his jacket with his finger with a big smile."Can you make it quick then?" "Well..." Chansung began before he was cut off by Sooyoung, "Thanks, bye!" She took the cake from his hands and flashed him a smile then pushed the door to close but for her luck, Chansung pushed the door back open and entered the apartment like he owns it, "I actually wanted to eat from the cake." Sooyoung just stared at him. He just walked in, took the cake from her and went to the kitchen.

"You want some?" Chansung yelled from where he was. Sooyoung sighed again then walked to the kitchen where she found Chansung opening every drawer and closet then he stopped and stood in front of Sooyoung hands on his hips, "Where do you keep your plates and cups?" Sooyoung just gave him an undefined look.

"What?" he asked.

"Ahh... It's my place..?"

"Ahh.. I own the building.. ?"

"You do?!" Sooyoung asked in shock widening her eyes. "Yeah, why else would I have the first letters of my name inscribed on my door?" He simply answered while cutting the cake. *He got a point there...* Sooyoung thought. She went to one of the closets in the kitchen and got back to the counter Chansung placed the cake on and put them beside the cake. Carefully, he cut the cake into two slices and put on in a plate to give it to Sooyoung. He held the plate up for Sooyoung to take but when she held the plate with her hand, her gaze met Chansung's and both of them just stood there and stared at each. This moment wasn't another staring competition for Sooyoung, it felt different this time. It felt rather refreshing and nice. She felt comfortable just by staring at him now, *Maybe I was wrong about him.. He seems nice..*

Chansung was praising himself inside his head for making Sooyoung stare at him. He knew this look, he knew she now thinks his all nice and sweet, and that made his day. Firstly, cause Sooyoung looking at him like this meant she's diffidently falling for him and that he's on the right track, and secondly, because this didn't just give him that butterflies feeling only but now there's this warm comforting feeling that crept Chansung every time he was around her. "Th- thanks.." Sooyoung decided to break the staring thing. Chansung just got back to the cake and cut a slice for him while stealing some glances at Sooyoung, he smiled seeing how she ate eagerly enjoying every bite she took. He thought she looked like she hadn't ate in years but he then realized he looked the exact same way she is now whenever he was eating; like now, for example.

He chuckled earning Sooyoung's attention, "What? Is there something on my face?" "No. It's just.. I was thinking.." He answered showing sincere, "You know, I think we got on with the wrong foot. How about a fresh start?" He smiled extending his hand for her. Sooyoung took a moment of thinking but then nodded, "Yeah, I guess it'd be okay." Smiling, she took his hand.

 

***

 

"Okay, then let's play Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who'll go, good?" Tiffany suggested.

She, Nichkhun, Yoona, Taeyeon and Wooyoung are at the later's house arguing on who should go to the movies. "Gosh, Tiffany! Can't you just go with them?" Taeyeon exclaimed. Oh, I forgot to mention. They're arguing on who should go with Chansung and Sooyoung on their date to the movies which was all planed by Nichkhun and Junho. "I just hate lying to Sooyoung and you know I'm a bad lair." Dropping her shoulders, Tiffany said then let out a big sigh. "But she believed you," Taeyeon replied. Trying to convince Taeyeon, Tiffany made a puppy face, "Unniee~~" Taeyeon covered her ears and shut her eyes close, "Nanananana~~ I can't hear you~~"

"Unnieeeee~~~"

"No, no! Tiffany, stop it! I can't hear you!"

"Stop what? Unnieeeee~~ don't change the subject, please gooo~~"

"Stop with the aegyo!"

"Will you go if I diiiiiiid~~?"

"Yes! Okay, fine!"

"Yes!" Tiffany pumped a fist in the air. "Honey, you're done?" Nichkhun said coming from behind Tiffany. He was playing with Wooyoung on his PS3 but after he lost, he thought, 'why not to check up on the girls?' "Yeah,yeah. Your honey is done and now I have to go on a stupid date to the stupid movies." Taeyeon mumbled before Wooyoung came and put a hand on her shoulder smiling, "Look at the bright side. We can watch Despicable Me 2." Taeyeon's face suddenly lit up. "Why do you guys want Chansung to win so badly?" Yoona questioned. She only came cause she was free and Tiffany asked her to. "Why is she here again?" Taeyeon said pointing to Yoona. "Becausec if Chansung won, we can all ride on Changmin's car! He made a deal with Khun." Tiffany answered avoiding Taeyeon's question. "And  where do I stand in this?" Yoona asked. "You'll just have to make sure that Changmin won't come in our way." Yoona nodded at her friend's instructions.

"So, I'll call Chansung now and we'll go." Wooyoung said before he held his phone up and dialed Chansung's number.

"Chansung talking."

"Hey, buddy. Umm.. I got 4 tickets to Despicable Me 2 for 7 o' clock, wanna go with me?"

"Why don't you go with Taeyeon? She's been dying to see it."

"I said I got 4 tickets. You, me, Taeyeon, and you can ask Sooyoung to come."

"Sooyoung? Umm.. Okay, I'll ask her."

"Kay, see ya~"

"Yeah, see ya." Chansung hungup then returned back to the kitchen. He was talking with Sooyoung about her life back in the U.S. when his phone interrupted. "That was Wooyoung," He started as he walked in, "He said he had 4 tickets to Despicable Me 2 for 7 o' clock and asked me to come and bring someone along, wanna go?" Sooyoung kept silent for a moment. She didn't know wither she should go or not, and she didn't know why was she debating wither to go or not. "Taeyeon is coming," Chansung said trying to get her to go. "Sounds fun, I'll go."

***

"Hi Sooyoung!" Taeyeon greeted as soon as she saw that Chansung and Sooyoung had arrived. "Hey, Tae. Hi Wooyoung." Sooyoung greeted back as Chansung just nodded his head at his friend, "So, what are we watching?" He asked putting his hands in his jacket pockets. "Despicable Me 2. I told you about it when I called you." "Ah, yeah."

"So, Chansung let's go buy the tickets." Wooyoung said. "I thought you had already bought them.  That's what you said on the phone." Chansung said walking with Wooyoung to the tickets' window.

"No, I didn't,"

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't"

"No, you did. You said and I quote, 'I got 4 tickets' "

"Look, you want to watch the movie or not?" Wooyoung said. Sighing, Chansung nodded, "You're paying." After they bought the tickets, they went back to the girls who were at the cafeteria inside the cinema. They had already bought popcorn and drinks for the four of them. "You got them?" Taeyeon asked. "Yup!" Chansung answered raising Wooyoung's hand that was holding the tickets with and took them from it.

They searched the area for the hall they're watching the movie in and when they found it, they walked in and seated them selves at the back. Wooyoung waited till Sooyoung sat then pushed Chansung to sit next to her and grasped Taeyeon's hand and sat at the row in front of the two's. "Why did you guys sit there?" Sooyoung questioned. "As a couple, we'd like our privacy." Sooyoung just kept silent at Wooyoung's response.

The whole time, Chansung and Sooyoung sat in silence watching the movie while Taeyeon and Wooyoung's laughs could be heard from the out side. Sooyoung would crack a laugh here and there but she was mostly unconformable with Chansung's eyes fixed on her. He didn't pay attention to the movie the whole time and just stared at Sooyoung's side profile with mixed thoughts. A big part of him was staring at how beautiful she is and the little tiny part was telling him to stop what he was doing and watch the movie, *I'm not the one who paid for the tickets, so it's not my money I'm wasting..* He thought.

Suddenly, a big imaginary lamp over Chansung's head singling that he got this great idea in his head, *Why don't I do that thing they do in movies?!* he thought. He sat straight and looked away from Sooyoung then he yawned, stretched his arms then smoothly, dropped his arm to warp it around Sooyoung's shoulder but to his luck, Sooyoung leaned forward a little to get away from his gripe. *Did he really thought I'm going to just let him do it? Egghead.* Sooyoung thought drawing a victories smile on her face when Chansung pulled his arm back to it's place. *What the hell was on my mind? I need a back up plan!* He thought. After a while of thinking, Chansung came up with his second perfect-not-gonna-work-but-let's-give-it-a-shot idea of the day and took his phone and texted someone. Luckily, Chansung finished his planning for the new idea before the movie ended, he had only made it to the last five minutes of it, *We're watching a movie about yellow people? Is this The Simpsons?*

All the four walked out of hall talking about the movie. Actually, all of them did besides Chansung, he just kept his head on his plan. He looked at his watch which showed it was almost  9PM, dropped his hand and sighed, *Come on! they're supposed to be here.* Chansung turned his head as his group walked to the exit and a big idiotic smile grew on his face. The girls noticed Chansung and approached the group nice and slowly, "Oh! Hey, Chansung. Haven't seen you in a while." One of the girls said. She had short jet black hair and wore a fair amount of make up with a heavy eyeliner, she looked beautiful and y in the same time, at least that's what everyone else besides Sooyoung thought.

"Hey, guys! Why didn't you tell me you were here?" The other girl spoke trying to act all innocent and oh-my-gosh-I-didn't-know kind of an act. "Yoona, we did told you." Taeyeon replied holding her forced smile from disappearing. "No, you didn't." Yoona said with a fake smile and patting her eyelashes to seem nice. "No, we didn't." Wooyoung said with a forced smile trying to end whatever was happening between the two girls. "So, umm.. Eunjung, what brought you here?" Chansung said after clearing his throat to get his act together. "Yoona called me to hangout and now we're here!" Eunjung answered smiling (not a fake one).

"Chansung, noona missed you" She rubbed his arm with a seductive smile. Chansung opened his mouth to reply to Eunjung but then someone cleared their throat earning both of their attention, "I guess we haven't met before.." Sooyoung spoke with a fake smile. She held an unreadable expression on her face since the moment Eunjung came and just kept staring at her like she was trying to dig a hole in her head. "Oh, yeah! Sooyoung this is Eunjung. Eunjung this is Sooyoung, and you know who the rest are." Chansung said pointing at his friends.

"Chansung, we're going." Wooyoung said nodding his head to the exit like he's trying to hint him something. "Okay, you guys go a head." Taeyeon and Wooyoung walked out of the cinema then they found an ice cream stand near by so they stopped to buy ice cream and wait for Chansung, but Sooyoung.. she just stood there still staring at Chansung and Eunjung with no expressions. She just didn't feel like moving without Chansung with her. Though he looked like he didn't notice her, Chansung was all happy cause Sooyoung didn't go, *You're falling in the trap, honey!*

He turned to face Sooyoung after he finished talking to Eunjung and hugged her good-bye, "Why are you still here?" Sooyoung took a moment thinking of a good answer but she really didn't know why, "Umm.. I was umm..." She looked around her looking for an answer, "Your sneakers laces were un tied.. I-I.. thought I should tell you." And with that, she walked away the moment Chansung looked down at his feet, *I'm not wearing any sneakers*


 

 
 page-divider-105.gif

Author's Notes;  sorry for late update, internet can get sooo funny here -_- ENJOY

xoxo

» layout credit