chapter one.

"Bet you can't resist this!"

 

CHAPTER ONE;


page-divider-105.gif 

*Wow. Lots of small eyed people.* Soo young thought while stepping out of the arrives gate in Incheon airport. Yup, she's in South Korea. After living for her entire life in the US, she decided to pay her home town a visit. she was born in Korea and lived there till she was 4. then, she moved with her family to the US. Being away from her birthplace for so long made her feel slightly surprised seeing Koreans face features.
*although I'm Korean my self, my eyes are bigger... right?* she thought while looking at her reflection in her mirror observing her eyes. Her eyes were no different from the people surrounding her but she still convinced her self that they are. She can be a little bit snooty sometimes. Closing her make-up mirror, she looked around one more time looking for her friend who was supposed to pick her up. She looked at her Switch watch and then started to fix her clothes. She was wearing a pair of D&G sunglasses, a hot pink hoodie with the words 'Word's Mine!' written on it in white, a jeans that was baggy on the top and tightened at the end, and a Convers. she's not into wearing brands but she likes to brag once in a while.
She turned her head to see how people around her were slightly flying from there extreme speed. *Why is every one in a hurry? California was so laid back* her lollipop, she sat on a empty seat she'd found in the arrives hall legs crossed waiting for that friend of hers, *he's late. how could he?*
Sooyoung kept playing with her phone and listening to music waiting until finally, her long waited friend showed up! She didn't seem to notice him so he took advantage of that and scared her. "booo~!!" he raised he's voice a little making sure he wasn't too loud and popped in front of her. Sooyoung on the other hand wasn't scared nor surprised of his childish action. she removed her sunglasses and raised an eyebrow at him switching her gaze from her I Phone screen to him. "am I supposed to be scared?" she said in fluently in Korean. "ahhh... I'm afraid.." she said in a bored tone making it clear that she's faking it. "I see your Korean got better. Welcome to Seoul!" he said slightly loud in the last sentence. "Why were you late? you owe me an explanation, you know." tapping her right foot on the floor and crossing her arms, Sooyoung said faking anger. "traffic. now let's go." he grabbed her luggage and held her back pushing her to move. "Thank you, I can walk on my own." She removed his hands off her back and walked beside him. "So, you guys use cars now?" she said joking. "Very funny. For your information, some of us have space rockets but they don't go around flying with them." Now, he's got to be joking. I mean, space rockets?. "Reality to Changmin. Even Americans don't own their own space rockets." she said putting her sunglasses back on while walking to Changmin's BMW. "And you call your selves World's owners." He said putting Sooyoung's luggage in his car trunk. "Who said we're not?" forming a victory smile on her lips, Sooyoung said as she pointed to her hoodie. Changmin let out a chuckle then he opened his car's passenger seat door bowing, "My lady." Sooyoung entered the car not letting her smile vanish away, "I see you've built some manners for yourself." Changmin seated himself on the driver's seat turning on his vehicle. "And I see you've lost yours." he said. joking as he took off. "ha ha. so, how's life? no girlfriend? no job?" she said resting her head in her palm leaning on the window. "I work at my dad's company for engineering and we happen to be one of the best in the country. as for my love life, I got a girlfriend and we currently live together." he said focusing on the rode. "wow. Korean couples can live together now? How long will it take for people to start having before marriage?" she said sarcastically. "oh, we do." Changmin blurted out. "Oh, someone here is having a ." Changmin slightly blushed. "I-I aa... we're here." Changing the subject, he parked his car in front of a luxurious house. Sooyoung chuckled seeing his blushed face, "so, this is where you live?". He shock his head, "Nope. I live in my own apartment. This is my parents house. you're staying with them till we find you a place of your own." Sooyoung examined the house before her that by it's looks it yells 'we got money!'. She smiled as she walked following Changmin as the servants greeted them bowing, "where did that mud pool go?" she mumbled under her chuckle. "you said something?" Changmin turned to her. "oh, no. it's nothing" She shock her head then chuckled as some flashbacks of her childhood flew to her mind...
 
"Yah! Dangmin!! let me go!" the little Sooyoung yelled at the little figure of Changmin who was trying to pull her down to fall in the mud lake in their farm. "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me Dangmin?! you die!" little Dangmin, I mean Changmin, yelled back at the 4 years old girl as he successfully pulled her down to the lake. "Ahhhh~!" mission accomplished. Sooyoung was covered with mud from head to toe. "Oh, I love it when I win" Changmin laughed as the sign of his victory at the poor girl. "ughhhh!! I'll tell your mom." Sooyoung splashed some mud on the boy's face before stomping the ground she's walking on in anger. "Auntie~!" She shouted.
"My dear Soo!" Mrs. Shim greeted the two at the entrance hugging Sooyoung as tight as ever pulling her out of her thoughts. "A-aun.. tie.. no.. air.." poor Sooyoung managed to say as she spent the last moments with her dear friend air. "Oh, Sorry dear." Mrs. Shim said releasing Sooyoung out of her hold, "look at you. you're all grown and more beautiful". "Yeah, her mom watered her every morning so she became this giant tree in front of us." Changmin joked. Sooyoung smiled at him boasting, "for your information, trees are nature, and nature is beautiful. Which is for your small mind, I'm beautiful." Changmin looked away from her sighing, "beautiful my ." Sooyoung opened to replay him but she was cut by his mother, "you two." Mrs. Shim said narrowing her eyes at them, "It's about dinner time. You should go to your room and rest a little. The maids will show you the way." As if they were some kind of robots, four maids lined in front of Sooyoung bowing right when Mrs. Shim mentioned them,*Bet you're not even from this planet*.
The maids walked Sooyoung to her room as she took a look around her observing her surroundings. The house was... wow. Nearly everything was creamy white and gold. Walls were creamy white and the floor was made of wood. Some simple yet beautiful paints were hanging here and there. Crystal chandeliers were hanging from the roof that fit the house perfectly. In a second thought, as she looked at the ceiling, it was pretty high. *I wonder how long will the stairs be. They must be very long to reach the second floor.* As an answer to her thoughts, here she was at the step of the stairs. Yup, it was long. She took the stairs with the maids steps a head of her.*people here are really fast*.
Although the stairs seemed long, it didn't really feel like you were climbing the mount of Avrist. Soon enough, Sooyoung reached her room. The maids bowed standing right beside the entrance of her room, *I think I'll like it here.* She smiled looking at her new room.The walls were creamy white like the rest of the house. There was a white double bed on her right with a blue sheet covering it and a disk on the opposite side of the bed right nest to a  mirror. In front of Sooyoung, there was the balcony's door with medium turquoise colored curtness covering its' sides.
Sooyoung walked to the balcony and opened its' doors as the wind blew her hair slightly. The view was nothing special as it was only the house's front yard and the gate. She could see some city lights tho. Sooyoung shifted her vision to the gates hearing a car entering it. The car tho wasn't familiar to Sooyoung, it wasn't even Changmin's car. The car parked in front of house entrance and a guy stepped out of it, "Thanks for the ride, Chan." Sooyoung heard what it sounded like it was Changmin, But who is he talking to? "No problem, dude. Anytime." The other guy replied Changmin. "Hey, I think dinner is ready, come inside and eat with us. Mom will be happy to see you." Changmin offered. "Well, I guess I can't say no to food." The other guy said then he turned off his car and stepped out of it. Sooyoung couldn't really see his face as it was a bit dark but he seemed fit, *If he was handsome, I'll live here for life!*
Sooyoung got a shower and dressed quickly then ran her way to downstairs. She wore a white blouse with sleeves that ended below her elbows and light olive tights. as she got to the last step of the stairs, a maid rushed to her and bowed, "Dinner is ready. Mrs. Shim and the young master are waiting for you." Sooyoung nod. "Oh, and we have a guest. Mr. Hwang, a friend of the young master." The maid added before bowing again and cleared the way for Sooyoung.
Sooyoung heard laughter as she neared The dining room so she cleared and walked in. "Oh, here you are Sooyoung. We were waiting for you. Well, I was. The boys were hungry so they're. Come sit." Mrs. Shim greeted Sooyoung and patted the chair next to her, "Chansung," She glared at the young man who was busy eating, "Greet the young lady. This is Sooyoung, our cousin." Who seemed to be Chansung, stood up and bowed to Sooyoung, "Hi, I'm Chansung." he smiled, *dang, she's hot!* he thought. Sooyoung bowed and introduced her self, "Oh, neh. Sooyoung imnida."  She blushed a little, *He's such a gentleman!*. They both sat down,"She's like the daughter I've never had." Mrs. Shim patted Sooyoung's back. "And like the sister I've never wanted." Changmin mumbled which earned him a death glare from his mom and a kick on his leg from Sooyoung, "Ouch! Mom, Sooyoung hit me!." Changmin whined. "He started it!" Sooyoung said pointing at him. "You two!" Mrs. Shim glared at them. Sooyoung took a glance at Chansung who'd forgot everything as soon as he looked back at the food. *Okay, He's not a gentleman*
"Thank you so much, Mrs. Shim. You're an amazing cooker." Chansung complimented Mrs. Shim as he held her hand and kissed the back of it. They were all now standing at the step of the entrance bedding Chansung good bye. "Yah! don't pedo on my mom!" playfully, Changmin slapped Chansung's hand away from his mom's. "Don't treat your friend like that. Thank you, Chansung." Mrs. Shim smiled at Chansung who smirked at Changmin. "I'll go now, good night. Oh, and nice to meet you, Sooyoung-ssi." He winked at Sooyoung then waved good bye. Instead of fainting or screaming out of happiness, Sooyoung rolled her eyes, *One word, player.*
 
 
 page-divider-105.gif

 

Author's Notes;  first chapter already, YAYY!!! how do you like it? Is it short? too short? long? too long? enough? too enough?? see yaaaa

xoxo

» layout credit