Please Don't Go (Finale/part 4D)

Please Don't Go
Please Don't Go
featuring Ok Taecyeon (2PM) and Han Yae Jin (fictional)
 

 

“Taec?!” I gently slapped his cheeks. I continued doing so but he was not responding. I looked back and saw the bodyguards waiting for me I stood up and called their attention to seek for help, “Please call an ambulance now!” I commanded. They began panicking not knowing if they should follow me or not.

 

“NOW~!” I shouted, already losing my temper. They jerked and one of them started dialing on his cell phone.

 

He can’t die.

 

He just can’t. A person like him deserves to live.

 

“Hang on Taec. Please hang on.” I cried to him, even if he could not hear me.

 

Hang on Taecyeon, hang on for me…

 

“No one’s calling any ambulance.” I heard someone shout from behind. I spun around and saw… the beast.

How the hell did she know I was here? Oh, yeah Mr. Kim… That doesn’t really matter right now, Taec’s condition is more important.

 

She strode towards me and instantly pulled out a gun and pointed it at the bodyguards, “Don’t you dare call an ambulance.”

 

The two not-so-tough ‘large’ men shook in terror, the other one dropping the phone on the floor. After scaring them away she directed the pistol right at my forehead, “Great job Yae Jin, you messed up your gown once again.” She continued, “And I can’t believe you’d runaway just before your wedding. I thought you already gave up.”  

 

“Why are you here?” I asked as my teeth grinned in anger.

“To simply finish what I started.” was her answer.

 

She pursued, “How does this sound, you killing Taecyeon and yourself?”

 

“The police won’t believe you. That’s a ridiculous story~!” I screamed.

 

She scoffed, “Those fools would believe anything. Besides I could convince them you did suicide after shooting him.”

 

“You beast! Is this your hobby? Killing people?”

 

Jang Haneul began scrutinizing her hand gun, “Killing brings happiness to me, my dear Yae Jin.” She gave me a piercing glare.

 

“You’re doing it because you’re weak!” I involuntarily blurted.

 

She sighed gravely as her free fingers traced her brows, “You really make my head hurt. You act so brave but you couldn’t even handle a gun right.” The beast mocked me.

 

I was about to speak up but she got ahead of me, “Before you answer back… This ‘drama’ is taking too long. I don’t have all the time in the world.” She re-pointed her gun at me, “Say hi to Yoo Jin for me.”

 

I closed my eyes preparing myself.

 

Simultaneously I heard someone shout, “Drop that gun!” and I also heeded faint gunshots sounding off the whole area.

 

I slowly opened my eyes to see what was happening. I viewed Changmin’s silhouette from a far with a large group following him.

 

I suddenly felt pain in my abdomen and my right shoulder, as I checked I noticed blood coming out, “Agh!!!” I shouted in so much pain.

 

I fell gradually on the floor doing my best to catch my breath.

 

I began forcing myself to stand up despite the pain but I just couldn’t move any part of my body.

 

My teary eyes started looking for Taecyeon.

 

Taec?

 

When I found him I helplessly reached for his hand…

 

Is this the end???

 

Taec?

 

I love you…

 

Let me hold your hand… for one last time…

 

As I crawled on the floor I grew weaker… and weaker until…

     

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

 

“Everything happens for a reason Yae Jin. Don’t blame yourself, it’s not your fault.”

 

“Taec? Please don’t go.”

 

“If only I could stay… but I have to go.”

 

“No! Don’t Go Taec!!!”

 

“Taec~!!!”

 

I scanned my surroundings… I’m still here in my gloomy room…

 

It was just a dream…no wait that was a nightmare.

 

I heeded a knock on my door and without hesitation I allowed the visitor to enter.

 

“I just heard someone screaming my name?”

 

“I had a bad dream okay?” I crossed my arms.

“Are you sure it was a ‘bad dream’ or are you just fantasizing about me?”

 

“Eww~! Shut up Taec~!” I smacked his head hard.

“Ouch!” he reacted as I giggled at his expression.

 

That goofy expression I missed so much…

 

After he recovered he asked, “So what was your dream about?”

I sighed before responding, “I dreamt of you leaving me…”

 

I saw his brows met, “Why do you keep on dreaming of that? I’m having this feeling that you really want me to leave.”

“No, that’s not it. I’m just paranoid I guess…”

 

He held my face and softly caressed it, “You know I won’t leave you Yae Jin.”

 

“I know.”

We were both staring at each other’s eyes when I destroyed the moment, “So what brings you here?”

Taecyeon retrieved his hand and took something out from his jacket.

 

He brought out a compact disc, “I got something for you.”

“What’s with the CD?” I queried.

“Well, earlier I recorded the very first news you got featured as a CEO. I saved it here in this CD.” He told me as he went towards my player. “Are you serious? You recorded that?” I wondered. “Of course…” he placed it inside and sat beside me as it started playing.

 

“Now in other news, Han Yae Jin, the new CEO of the Han Company stated that they have a bright future ahead of them at a press conference held yesterday. After finally strengthening their ties with Shim Enterprises, the further growth of the Han Company is something we should all look out for…”

 

“So what do you think?” he questioned as he plastered a grin on his face.

I began scratching my head, “its okay.”

His grin faded, “Define ‘its okay’?”

“Meaning, I’m happy about it.” I stated.

“You’re happy about it? How come you’re not smiling?”

 

I suddenly looked away.

Taec spontaneously pinched my cheeks, “Come on, turn that frown upside down~”

“Alright, alright!” I gave up and showed him a real smile.  

“There you go! Now you don’t look like an old la--” I cut him off, “Don’t say it.” I warned him.

“Yes ma’am.” He followed.

 

Silence then echoed in the room until he broke the ice, “Oh by the way, don’t forget to watch my boxing match later at 2 p.m. alright?”

“I won’t.”

He smirked at me, “Okay. I’d better get going. I still need to prepare for the fight. See you later.” He ended and gave me a peck on my cheek.

“Bye. Be careful okay?”

“I will.”

We hugged each other and he left.

 

It’s been two months since that incident. When I got shot by Jang Haneul and when Taecyeon got badly beaten up.

According to Changmin, the beast was able to shoot me twice before he came with the police alongside Mr. Kim.

We were both rushed to the hospital while she was finally caught by the police. She won’t be able to get out of it anymore; the police caught her in the act. Mr. Kim also spilled the truth about Jang Haneul. The charges filed against her –including the crimes she committed in the past- led her to lifetime imprisonment.  

 

After her very long reign she was stopped for good.

 

Changmin also discontinued our wedding but convinced his parents not to pull out from the agreement my company has made with them.

 

Taecyeon was able to recover for about a month and went on with his boxing career.

 

Mr. Kim stayed as my bodyguard, for his shown loyalty and sincerity.

 

As for me, I’m still in the process of recovering since I acquired deeper wounds than Taec. I was also chosen to be the CEO of my company and I will start working by next week. 

 

Let’s just say things are going the way I wanted.

 

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

 

“This must be the place.” I whispered intently to myself as I viewed a small building with a very large sign saying: Park Boxing Gym.

 

I timidly entered the empty hallway wondering why I couldn’t hear any shouting or any kind of din.

 

It’s quiet.

 

Too quiet…

 

I reached the boxing ring and was dumbfounded to see no one was there. I checked my watch and I was only five minutes late. I cautiously stepped in the crowd-less area, already wondering if I was in the right place.  

 

I jerked when I heeded a strange sound coming from the ring. I walked closer to see what was making that creepy noise…

 

I had a sudden flashback when I saw a toy Ferris wheel in the middle of the ring producing ‘carnival’ sounds.  I laughed all by myself and reminisced the time I asked Taecyeon to the amusement park.

 

Hmm… Something’s up.

 

 My phone rang and when I answered the first thing I heard was, “You’re late.”

“Taecyeon I think I’m lost. Where are you?”

 

Wait, how can he be talking in the phone when he’s in a boxing match as of this moment?

 

“I’m here right behind you.”

 

I spun around and found him kneeling before me holding his phone with his left hand and a small velvet box at his right.

He hanged up and dropped his phone.

 

“What’s going on?” I was very confused.

 

He looked me straight in my eyes and opened the box, “Han Yae Jin. Will you marry me?”

 

Those words caught me off guard and I burst into tears, “Taec…”

He bit his lips afraid of what my answer would be.

My heart was beating so fast…

 

‘Come on Yae Jin answer him already~!’I thought.

 

“Yes Taecyeon… Yes~!”

 

He instantly stood up and hugged me tight. I started crying on his shoulder.

 

I couldn’t be any happier right now.

 

“I love you.” He whispered at my ear.

 

I love you too Ok Taecyeon.

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

Author’s Note:

 

Whoo~! *throws confetti* Finally! I finished this request at last. Sorry for the very long wait~!!!

I know, it’s been long… sorry about that… Wow, I hoped you enjoyed this last part~! The finale~ of the one-shot…

A VERY long one-shot. Hahahaha~!

So basically in Microsoft word this turned out to be 61 pages all in all… And usually it only takes me six to seven pages for each part but for this part, it turned out to be 29 pages~!!!! *faints* WOW~! What a finale~!

I really hope you enjoyed this guys~! *hides*

Now if you want to request a one-shot please visit our site http://ver-sah-tyle.blogspot.com

however we post the requests in winglin so yeah~! thanks for reading~!

 

By the way, I actually made a trailer for this. Hahaha~! This is how much I loved this story~!

Here’s the link [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RyVYT7Uc-o]

I made this way back… when I was still writing the finale~