Please Don't Go: I'll Stay and Be with You (part 3)

Please Don't Go
Please Don't Go
featuring Ok Taecyeon (2PM) and Han Yae Jin (fictional)
 
 

I blurted out a harsh unexpected, “No.”

“What?!” Taecyeon looked so broken seconds after he received the message.
“I mean ‘no’ I can’t give you an answer as of now. I need to think about it first.” I attempted to brush off my cloudy statement. He gaped away speechless. However my explanation was burnt to dust and floated with the cold wind. I already broke his heart…

Han Yae Jin? Why can’t you choose the right words to say?
The situation got awkward in so many levels that I decided to do an unobvious walkout.

I stood up and bowed in front of him, “Taecyeon, goodnight.” He did the same but just returned it with a bow. He instantly searched for Jaejoong, he called out his name and this ‘angel’ appeared from nowhere.
He strode humbly and silently towards us, “Yes?” he queried.
“Please bring Ms. Yae Jin back to her room.” Taecyeon ordered his colleague. Jaejoong nodded as he traced the air with his hands, directing me the way. I looked back at my bodyguard and got disappointed when I saw his back turned walking towards the dorm.

A sharp needle pricked my heart… What do I do?
“Ms. Yae Jin?” the ‘angel in black’ interrupted me. I noticed him frozen from his last position and I giggled as a response. I apologized afterwards and allowed him me to my room. He then continued to guard me from the hallway again.

I lay hesitantly on my bed, “Could you be mine?” I muttered to myself, after exhaling the guilt.
My eyes wandered around the ceiling as a result of my confusion.

Why didn’t I say yes?
Things might have gone more smoothly if I did. I am desperate but how come it was so hard for me to say that three letter word?

“Ugh!” I thumped a pillow right at my face, "This ." I soon brushed it off me and sat up.

I gradually soughed. Honestly I was already traumatized on what had happened to Jin Ho. I loved him so and it pains me to say that our relationship did not end well. If that happens to Taecyeon then I won’t be able to forgive myself... but, wait a minute… however the first problem I have to solve is, ‘Do I really like him?’

My brows met and wrinkles slightly showed.

I’m desperate… Am I?
Well, before I was.
What about now?

“Ugh~!” I whined for the second time.

I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦



I drifted in and out of sleep the whole night… I really can’t doze off.

I was partly conscious the whole occasion. I just waited for the clock to strike five. When it did, I jumped off my large bed and peaked at the hallway. About ten feet away, I landed on a laughing Jaejoong –whose shift just ended- and a talking Taecyeon. They seemed to have a lively conversation…

A minute later, the ‘angel in black’ bid good-bye to Taecyeon. He spun around while my bodyguard proceeded to his spot next to the door. I startlingly shut it and rushed to my mattress and surrounded half of my body with the bed sheets and pretended to be asleep.

I sensed Taecyeon’s presence enter and heeded his footsteps until it stopped right beside my bed.

Fingers suddenly caressed my cheeks. That single touch reassured my nerves.
“You’re such an angel” I heard him say.

At least I know Taecyeon did not hold any grudges against me. My mind and body was put to rest and peacefully I fell asleep.

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

“Ma’am. Breakfast is ready.” informed Taecyeon.
I bobbed my head and paced out the room after he did.

The beast was already waiting for me the moment I came in the dining room. She sat at the far end of the delicate wooden table, so did I. Taecyeon on the other hand, stood behind me while Mr. Kim stood beside her. We both ate silently minding our own businesses.
Jang Haneul finished first and left with Mr. Kim immediately after she stood up. With the beast no longer within the premises, Taecyeon, I and the maids -standing at my far left- simultaneously eased up.

He sat next to me, his head resting on his hand, which was placed on top of the table. He began staring at me, watching my every move. I tolerated him until I finished. I drank water then turned to him, “Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“I hate you.”
“Mwoh?”
“I hate you.” He paused a bit and then pursued, “I hate you. You always look lovely every time I gaze at you.”
What did he say? What?
Did he really mean that?

Yet again I had no idea what to do, so I chuckled at him but I received no response, instead he continued gaping as if I have smitten him.

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

“I like him, I like him not… I like him…” I can’t quite decide if I do have feelings for him or not. That’s why I let this little game be the judge for my big dilemma. Although I didn’t use the petals of a flower, I used my set of brushes placing each on the other end of my desk.
.
“I like him not, I like him. I like him not, I like him… I like him not.” I was put to a halt when my hands could no longer grasp anything. I checked the container and saw it empty.

“I like him not?”

Ugh! What am I doing? This is useless and stupid at the same time.

I leaned on my desk as I began playing with my hair. Please give me a sign. I gently slammed my hands on the surface accidentally hitting a random picture frame. I fixed it then soon realize it was my dad’s which I knocked down.

‘Don’t ever forget how to smile.’

Like an arrow that line shot me, blurting out, “Thanks dad,” afterwards.

I hurriedly stood up and rushed to my door. Excitement raced through me, even before I twisted the knob I relaxed my nerves down.
“No one’s rushing you Yae Jin!” I breathe in deeply and released a loud sigh.

I finally went out and searched for Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon? Taecyeon?!” My voice still sounded so eager. I searched everywhere but there was no trace of him. I turned about and, “Yes?” he came out right in front of me.
I stammered, “Yah~!” “You scared me.” I pursued as I was trying to catch my breath.

“Why were you ‘enthusiastically’ calling me?”

“Uh~ nothing.”

His eyes squinted, “Nothing?” “Yes.” I childishly nodded.
“Alright.” Taecyeon was about to pass by me but, “Wait.” I stopped him.

He slightly faced me both his brows raised, “Huh?”
I placed a pathetic grin on my face, “Can we talk?” Taecyeon’s dorky smile appeared, “Sure.”

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

“Uh~”

“You…”

“..see, umm.”

I tightly held on my dress, gulping to prepare the next words to come out. My head was drooping somewhat low but my eyes were focused at him. He was patiently sipping on his coffee while looking around the outdoor café.

Why am I so nervous? I’m just going to say ‘yes’ it’s not that hard.

You can do this, “About the other night.” “The other night?” he formed a questioning smirk.

“The other night, when I-I visited you--”

Taecyeon dropped his cup and placed both his hands on the table attentively listening, “What about that?”

I opened my mouth inhaling all the air in before speaking up I faked a laugh then continued, “I told you I would think it through first right?” He got a little puzzled, “Y~eah.”

“Well, my answer is…” I gathered up all my courage and said, “Yes.” My head flew up when I realized we stated ‘yes’ in unison. So~ he knows what my answer is the whole time? He stood up and hugged me in that instant. “Yes!!!” Taecyeon shouted, causing everyone to give their attention to us.
“Taecyeon!” I called out.
He embraced me firmly, elevating me a few feet from the ground.
“Taec!” I attempted again.

“Sorry.” He kindly put me down. I fanned myself with my hands and frowned in the process feeling like I just got off a rollercoaster ride.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me.” He uttered while clicking his tongue.

“Ok, then I take it back.” I stated while fixing my hair.

No! Wait. I was kidding.” I laughed the moment I saw his shocked guise.

“Could you just apologize to all these people for your rude action?” I suggested.

He bowed at the ‘audience’ and added, “I’m very sorry.”

“Happy?” he turned to me.
“Yup.”

“Then let’s go!” Taecyeon grabbed my wrist and started hauling me towards the car.

I tried my best to keep up with his pace. I found it hard since I’m wearing heels.

“Where are you taking me?”
“Home.” He answered shortly.

“I was not even done drinking my coffee!” I opposed.
“That is not important.”

We reached the car and he immediately went in and started the engine. I knocked on the window and he rolled it down.
“What if I don’t want to go?” I crossed my arms and reminded him I was his boss.
Taecyeon looked at me playfully, “You want to take the bus?”

What? I don’t know how to ride in a public bus. Does he want to torture me?
“Alright. Alright.” I acted like an annoyed kid becoming inferior to him.

During the car ride Taecyeon was smiling non-stop. I did not show it but I was also simpering in the inside.
‘Don’t ever forget how to smile.’ I kept on repeating to myself. Just being with him makes me smile. I love being with him. He completes my day. I never forget to be blissful ever since he showed up. I like him, I really do like him…
Although I know we would be entering a very dangerous relationship, meaning, Taecyeon’s life might be at stake.


After getting home, he towed me to the employee’s dormitory.

It was my first time to go in there. From the looks of the employees who saw me pass by I wasn’t that much welcome. Except for Taecyeon, he was greeted by every single person in that dorm. I envy him since I only got widened eyes and dropped jaws from them.

He presented me his room; he does have a bed, one fridge, one bathroom, a stove, some kitchen utensils, a small couch, a T.V. and a closet.

Wow, he is exact…
“Sit down.” He directed me to his couch. I did as I was told. I noticed that he isn’t talking to me in a formal way anymore. I know that’s how it has to be but I feel kind of strange. I guess I have to get used to it.

He was rummaging through his belongings, looking for something well hidden.

“Aha.” He reacted.

Taecyeon went over to me and shoved the ‘thing’ on my hands. He settled beside me and said, “From now on, you will be wearing that…”

I gazed at the object which was a, “Bracelet. It was originally my mom’s but I decided to give it to you.”

“It’s beautiful.” I stated with much astonishment as I gently touched every detail of it. The silver bracelet appeared to be authentic with its rope like design and the tiny hearts that over lays it, simple yet stunning, “Are you sure you want to give this to me? Doesn’t this have sentimental value to you?” I was going to hand it back when Taecyeon stopped me, “I trust you. I know you would take good care of it. What’s mine is now yours.” I was left speechless staring at the precious object.

“However, we have a problem.”
“What?”
“Jang Haneul. She can’t find out. I bet she would be in rage if she discovers.” I brought up.
I sighed and pursued, “She doesn’t want me to have a relationship with someone as of the moment especially to an employee.”
“That’s not a problem. We’ll keep this as a secret.”
Even if his answer was relieving I had to ask, “How about the other workers?”
He replied, “Just leave everything it to me.”

“To change the topic. Where are your parents by the way? You never shared about them.”
Taecyeon’s aura was tainted. Revulsion broke out of his eyes, with a hint of fluttering. I drew back a few inches from him; seeming that I have offended him I shut my mouth. He stared at space like he was recalling a dreadful past. His head twisted at my direction, his irises were blank but teary, “My parents?” He bluntly muttered.



♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

“Do you have any friends?” a question brought up by Taec, who gladly ate his ice cream.

I finished my ice cream first, so to get occupied I watched the fountain in the middle of the park blow out water gracefully.
“I did have friends before my dad married Jang Haneul. Since she isolated me from them I lost contact. Even until today I never had the chance to meet them. They must have forgotten about me.”
“That’s harsh. I’m surprised you still know how to communicate with humans.” He commented.
An insult is equal to a punch on his arm. I made sure it was strong enough to make him say, “Ouch.” After flinching he uttered, “Look, my ice cream fell on the ground because you thumped me.” His face was not filled with irritation but with disappointment, that he could not finish it.
“Sorry.” I insincerely apologized while holding in my giggles. He goofily glared at me, “You did that on purpose.”
I responded, “No I didn’t.”
“Yeah right.”

I leaned on the back rest of the bench and threw the same question at him, “How ‘bout you? Do you have any friends?”
“I have a lot of friends.” He stated shortly after I ended. “Really? How many are they then?”

“A lot.”
“What I meant was answer me with numbers.”
“If I answer you with numbers you might get shocked.” He boasted.
I kept on insisting to know, “Just an estimate.” Taec exhaled and folded his arms lightly and uttered, “I have about, a hundred thousand close friends…” ending with a bothersome smirk. I instantly widened my eyes, “Chincha? (Really) You’re not exaggerating?” He froze attempting to annoy me more with his smile.

“I’m just kidding.” Taec blurted. My palms met his face forcefully pushing it backwards hurting him a bit. After recovering, “You should have seen your reaction it was hilarious!” His laughs were successive and loud as if he was in a cackling contest. Instead of looking for a rebuttal I decided to sneer along with him. Afterwards we still found time to rest our voices.

The serenity of the moment got me thinking about his past...
It has been weeks since he opened up. That was the very first time he has shown his other side.

[Flashback]

“It’s alright, you don’t have to tell me. Sorry for aski--”
He cut me off, “Nah. I guess it’s about time to let someone know.” His voice was faint and then he slowly gazed away.

Let someone know? Does that mean this ‘thing’ he’s going to tell me, he never shared it to anyone yet?

“You see, my childhood wasn’t something to be called fun,” he paused trying to pull himself together, “When I was young about 6 years old,” he sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes, “my parents died.”

I gasped and instinctively stated a, “I’m sorry.” Taec ignored me and gaped at the floor. “Not because of an accident, but because they were ruthlessly killed by…someone. I don’t know why but I was spared. I don’t know why that person did not kill me.” Taecyeon punched his thigh while he grinded his teeth in rage.
To me, it seemed like he hated himself for not being able to do anything to save his parents lives.

“That person should have just murdered me too!!! At least I won’t be experiencing so much lost, my life wouldn’t have been so miserable!!!” He was in the verge of becoming hysterical and to stop it I tried to calm him down with my voice, “Don’t say that Taec…”

“Do you know who that person was?” “No.” He gave an abrupt answer. I carefully watched him as he played with his fingers and acted jumpy. “I can still remember that day like it was just yesterday. Blood, blood everywhere.”

I held his hands, showing my deep concern, “You don’t have to continue. Even though I really want to know the details, I won’t ask anymore. I appreciate the fact that you shared this to me.”

I beamed at him, “I guess you’d better rest.” He suddenly lightened up, “Are you going to leave?”
My lips pursed and thought about it for a moment and finally came to answer, “I won’t leave. I’ll stay and be with you.”

[End of flashback]

I tucked him to bed and sat by him that night. I was going to make a run for it, because I was scared Mr. Kim might enter the room and see us. However Taecyeon grasped on my hand tightly and I couldn’t let go like I was handcuffed or something. After trying to struggle to get out of his grip in the wee hours of the night, I eventually fell asleep beside him because I grew tired…

I never knew he held such a dark past, he was just so young when he lost his parents and I’m amazed his world did not totally crumble and managed to live a life where he could still show a real smile every single day…

I returned my attention to Taec who I found staring at me again, “When will you ever stop staring?”
His eyebrows knotted, “Don’t girls like their man looking only at them, all the time?” “Y-yeah, but you do that too much. So-so I gu-guess you could uhm, you know, lessen it a bit.” I stuttered. “Okay, if you say so. It’s just that I can’t help gazing at you since you’re so beautiful.” My heart thumped hard and I blushed extremely. I moved my head to the opposite direction so he wouldn’t see me. “Yah~! You’re blushing!!!” He exclaimed trying to get a peek of my reddish face.

“Aniyo~” I denied placing my hands on my cheeks to cover them up. “What do you mean you’re not? I could totally see you’re red.” Before he could tease me further his cell phone rang, “Hello?” he answered.

“Mr. Kim!” Taecyeon jerked as he was pulled back to reality by the unexpected phone call.
He stood up and slowly walked away while he kept on saying, “Yes, yes. I’m sorry.”

I waited for him to finish and as soon as he came back he said, “Let’s go home.”

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

I’m really not that good in keeping secrets for a long time… I’m not sure when I could keep this up.
Taecyeon is the only one good at this. When the beast is around he acts as if we’re not in a romantic relationship, sometimes he acts as if he’s just doing his job.

We were able to hide this from Jang Haneul for months now. And today is our fourth month together. Every day with him has just been heaven to me. He gave new meaning to my life; he gave me so much hope. I just couldn’t describe what I’m really feeling right now, but all I know is I have fallen for him…

For that I bought him a special present.
I wanted to surprise him so I went straight to his room while he was granting orders from Mr. Kim. I took that chance since it seldom happens.
I entered the employee’s dorm and was greeted by every single person I passed by. Unlike the first time I came here, I felt that I wasn’t welcome at all.

I calmly opened the door letting my eyes inspect the room first. I stepped in and shut it. I placed his gift on his bed and with eagerness I sat beside it.
Growing impatient after minutes I tried to look for something to do, I noticed a book of some kind, near the edge of his bed. Out of curiosity I reached for it. I found it to be a photo album, based from the cover. I carefully flipped its pages seeing pictures of him and his parents. I stopped at a picture where he had a lighted cake infront of him. The young Taecyeon had a very happy smile, one I had never seen before, it looked just so… chaste.

A smirk was plastered on my face while scanning the first half of the album and it slowly crumbled into pieces when I reached the middle part. After about two pages my eyes landed on a news paper cutout roughly placed, “Couple Murdered, Their Child Spared” it says. This was dated twenty-one years ago, so why does Taec have this news paper clipping anyway?

After reading its contents, that was when I understood that this was his past, in detail…

“A couple was found dead inside their suburban home late last night. Their son, who was spared by the murderer, was found covered with blood, crying outside their gate residents informed… Neighbors stated they heard unusual screams in the household and called the police immediately, unfortunately help arrived a little too late and the crime was already executed and not one knew who the killer was… Police are now investigating and the child is now in the custody of his relatives while being treated…”

My heart ached finding out about this. I closed my eyes and inhaled a lung full of air and released it with a heavy sigh. “Taecyeon.” I solemnly muttered. Losing your parents at the age of six, I wonder what he felt during those times. I suppose those are the stages where the mind and soul are still frail and dependent. Being able to survive that only proves he’s strong.

The next pages weren’t any different since it talked about the same thing. However one article caught my attention, “Ok Couple Murderer Identified”

I read:

The murderer of the couple, Ok Junhae and Ok Yoona –parents of Ok Taecyeon-, is now identified by the police with the help of some witnesses and police records... It has been said that this was not her first committed crime. She became a wanted criminal in the first half of the year killing two out of three divorced husbands (she did not have any children with any of the three of them). Out of those two includes Junhae (who lived happily with a legal family)… According to relatives the last surviving ex- husband is now under a protection program, since this woman is still on the loose… It has been complicated for the police to locate her whereabouts –probably because she’s using aliases- but they are trying their best and pledged to guard the other possible victims of this once good wife. The murderer’s name is none other than Jang Haneul.

A picture was attached next to the cutout and it was her, the Jang Haneul I know. The album fell out of my grip as I gasped in shock. My heart stopped beating and my head started spinning, because of the strong strike of emotions.
Jang Haneul? She killed Taecyeon’s parents? I was living with a criminal almost my whole life? How come she’s not yet in prison? W-why can she still freely roam around in and out of the country?

The next impediment I had was difficulty in breathing. My whole body began to quaver seconds after.

I just don’t understand. I’m confused… I don’t know why I’m acting like this.

I had to tug on my clothes to lessen the gravity of the situation. The door fluttered open, Taecyeon -who was clueless- came in. I desperately stared at him and the moment he saw my awful condition he rushed to me, “Yae Jin what’s happening to you?”

“Taecyeon.” I tried to utter out but he did not hear. He instantly ran towards the fridge and got me a glass of water.
He came back and helped me drink half of it. “Calm down.” He gently brushed my back in a hasty manner going up and down, gradually relaxing my nerves. “Tell me, tell me. What’s wrong?” he asked attempting to look at me in the eyes but I kept gazing away not wanting any direct contact. He searched around and found his album opened flat on the floor. The concerned Taec remained silent while retrieving the photo album. He placed it back in a secluded box and turned to me.

Before speaking he gathered up courage to be able to elucidate things to me.

He scratched his head and stated, “Ah-uh-uhm-mmm.” He stuttered at first but regained composure the second try, “Please allow me to explain everything to you in detail.”

I manage to respond, “You are permitted.”

Taecyeon sat beside me and started things off with a, “I used to live in Boston, Massachusetts in America.” He pursued without a pause, “We migrated here back to Seoul after my 6th birthday. But before my father got married to my mom, he was married to Jang Haneul. Apparently they had some misunderstandings, which grew bigger in time and that led my father to have a divorce with her and eventually a few years after he met my mom and then he got re-married. Jang Haneul got divorced two times before my dad did the same thing to her.”

He sighed and continued to narrate, “My relatives said, my parents started getting death threats from Jang Haneul, when they were still newlyweds. My mom gave birth to me here but we soon migrated to Boston to keep me safe from her. When my dad thought she was long gone, we came back here in Seoul to settle in permanently. Unfortunately she still held grudges against my dad and successfully killed him and my mom in the end. Jang Haneul was just so miserable, bitter and lost that urged her to do that crime.” He stopped and checked my state. I was staring at space the whole time keenly listening and remembering every single detail.
“Hey are you still alright?” he queried, it seemed like I was the one more affected than he was. I nodded, “Please do carry on…”

“Okay then. Uh~ the police kept on looking for her however she was such a professional in hiding, she truly escaped when she married your dad. She took the power and your riches to her advantage to prevent herself from getting locked up behind bars. In short, she married your father just to get away with everything. She knew that the Han’s are very influential.”

My hands clenched on the sheets of the bed, “She is not a beast she’s a monster!!!” I exclaimed. I can’t believe she used my father’s pure love to her own evil intentions. My father was a victim of her cruel plans.

“Maybe I should stop there.” He suggested, noticing my vague anger. I don’t get him, why is that when he narrated everything to me it was as if he was simply telling information? No emotions tagged along…

I fisted the bed, “Don’t you hate her? How-how come you even managed to work for the woman that ruined your life?” His mouth was zipped and I could no longer make him speak up.
“Taec?!” My temper meter was about to blow. I can’t let him see me get so mad, but I couldn’t stop my rage,
“I can feel that you’re hiding something from me.” His head hanged low not giving any response.
I stood up still facing him, “Tell me!” The door suddenly banged open right behind me. I froze in place, and detected Taecyeon’s uneasiness as he stood up and bowed.

“Mr. Kim, what do you think of this picture we’re seeing as of the moment?”

No.

That voice.

It’s the beast.

“Well, Ms. Haneul I think these two lovers are in some sort of quarrel.” He gave a stern answer after clearing his throat. “Very good Mr. Kim, I thought I was just hallucinating.” She scoffed while shooting me a glare that instant I spun around.
I sensed Taec’s presence right beside me, ready to protect me from the beast.

Jang Haneul stepped forward clasping her hands togther, “Dear Yae Jin, it pains me to see you haven’t learned your lesson yet. Having a relationship without my consent?” Afterwards she began massaging her temples, “And you have to drag along one of our best bodyguards. I’m very disappointed.”

“No, Ms. Haneul it’s my fault. I told her that it’s alright to have a relationship. I persuaded her to disobey you.” Taecyeon tried to explain everything to her.

Jang Haneul’s voice grew intense, “Shut your mouth you traitor!”

The last word she said struck me leading my eyes to Taecyeon’s shaken visage. “Mwoh?” I feebly reacted.
“Yes, Yae Jin. You heard me right. That man you seem to love is only deceiving you.” The beast tried to enlighten me.
My lips gradually opened and stated, “I don’t understand.” Jang Haneul showed me a frustrated face as she released an exaggerated sigh, “Mr. Kim, please tell this clueless girl what she’s missing.”
“Yes ma’am.” He bowed and began, “Ok Taecyeon, is the child of Ok Yoona and Ok Junhae.” Mr. Kim suddenly stopped, having a hard time to narrate things to me.

He pursed his lips and continued, “Ms. Haneul was married to Ok Junhae but eventually got a divorce because of circumstances. He later on married Yoona and she gave birth to Taecyeon.” He paused for the second time which gave much annoyance to the beast forcing her to pursue the story, “I loathed Junhae for leaving me all alone, with nothing, no money, no shelter. I envied Yoona wondering what she had that I don’t. She was my friend, my best friend… Knowing that Junhae married her destroyed my life. I can’t allow them to live happily while I was living a life of hell. I couldn’t believe he was able to move on while I got stuck in the past. That’s when I swore revenge.” I saw Jang Haneul’s eyes darken and felt the fire of her words.
I never saw her filled with so much hatred before. She scares me, the shivers that was sent down my spine was way awful than what she gives me every time she looks at me.

Her threatening glare immediately focused at Taec, “Your stupid parents ruined my life!” I observed his hands balling into fists, “Your stupid revenge damaged me!” he rebutted. I couldn’t compel myself to react to the situation, same with Mr. Kim. The beast began laughing maniacally at Taecyeon, “Aren’t you going to do the same? Get your vengeance?” He was silenced.

“I thought so~. Just tell Yae Jin the truth. There is no need for you to act like a good guy here.” She stated. “What truth?” I questioned him. He turned his back at me.

“Fine. I’ll just say it to her then.” The beast made sure I was listening, “That man right there, as I have said before is only deceiving you. He doesn't love you. He doesn't like you in the first place. All of that was just a lie, so that he could get closer to you. So that when the right time comes, he’ll take you away from me, meaning he will eliminate you. But I can’t let him do that, you’re important to me. Without you my plans would be ruined. Everything will fall apart.” She ended with an evil smirk, “Taecyeon, thank Jaejoong for spilling your secret.” she said full of sarcasm.

Taec’s head jerked to Jang Haneul’s spot, “Jaejoong?”

I drew back a few steps, “No-no, you’re joking. That’s not true. That couldn’t be true. That’s not something Taec would do.” I denied.

“Please Yae Jin. I never lied to you.” She tried to convince me, “Tell her Taecyeon, tell her I’m not lying.”

Taec faced me with regretful eyes, “She’s telling the truth.” Those words shot me like a bullet leading me to stumble on his bed. Another wave of emotions flushed throughout my whole body. So is that why he wasn’t that emotional when he was narrating everything to me, because I was nothing to him, because he already planned revenge? Tears came pouring down, “How could you?”

“Yae Jin, that was my plan before, but that changed, I had no plans killing you anymore. I changed my mind. My feelings for you are real.” Taecyeon uttered. My heart began beating faster and faster… “Stop it! Stop lying to me!!!”

“Yae Jin. I’m sorry.”

I got back up, “How could you do this to me!!! You liar!!!” I lost control and slapped him as hard as I could. My crying got heavier. Why? Why did I let myself fall for this guy? The situation was too much for me. After retrieving my hand, I ran out of the room. I kept running… I kept running… I did not dare to look back; I don’t believe he’s running after me… I just kept running away, running away from all these lies… I kept running… Pushing away those in my way, trying to reach my room before I officially collapse.

I-I-I hate him.

He toyed with me. He stomped on my heart without a care. He broke my heart. I was just so stupid to fall for his trap. He NEVER loved me. Never. I knew it was wrong to say yes, but my heart just didn’t listen… Why!?

I finally reached my room and did not hesitate to open it. I rushed out the balcony and fell on the cold hard floor. I was weeping to my heart’s content. I realized I actually hated him more than the beast. “Ah!!!” I punched the ground knowing that this was the only way to release my anger, my sorrows, everything. I felt someone grabbed my arms and pulled me up. “Yae Jin! I’m sorry.” It was Taec. He stared at my damped pitiful face, showing me that he is concerned. I glowered at him, making him see how much he hurt me. “Yae Jin.” He repeated my name once more, “Yae Jin.” I soon revolted, “Let go of me!” Taecyeon did not listen and held me tighter, “Just listen to me for a while.” “Let go of me! I hate you!!!” after releasing that statement he let me go, his eyes widened with shock.

Not long after, a dozen footsteps echoed at my back as I paused from moping. About four bodyguards marched in my room alongside with Mr. Kim and Jang Haneul. The four knotted Taecyeon’s wrists behind the small of his back.

The beast gave an order, “Take him away. He no longer works here.” The four bowed their heads and she zoomed out with Mr. Kim seconds later. The bodyguards were about to take Taecyeon away but I stopped them, “Where exactly are you taking him?” I softly questioned still weak from all the drama. “It’s confidential ma’am.” One of them answered.

“Release me, I won’t fight back!” Taec cried out. They were all nice enough to let him go. Taecyeon took something out from his pocket which alarmed the others. When they found out it was just a box, they regained their equanimity. “Here.” He handed it over to me. I involuntarily took it. Before I could say anything he’s already being hauled by the bodyguards, away from me… His eyes though were glued at me until he was out of sight.

I opened the medium-sized box and a beautiful, eye-catching necklace greeted me. A small piece of paper was attached and it only contained three words, “I love you.”

Everything that happened was completely erased from my mind, my heart felt light and I ran after him. Unexpectedly another bodyguard appeared and closed my door from the outside. I dropped the box, “Open up!!! Open this door now!!!” I exclaimed twisting the knob recklessly. “Sorry ma’am. I was ordered to lock you up.” I heard him say. “What?!” I halted for a moment and began begging this stranger, “Please just open the door! I have to see Taecyeon! Please!” I started banging the door this time.

I repeated the same statement over and over again, my hands already sore from all that banging.

I shouted one last time, “Don’t do this! Open the door. I want to see Taecyeon!!!” but they did not hear me out…

♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦~~~~~♦

Author’s Note:

Hello~! I’ve finished part 3 and one more part to go~! Yey~!!! *dancing* 

Another cliffhanger~!!! Sorry! I just had to do it! Okay so basically~ I made Jaejoong a traitor. Well, that’s why I inserted him there in the first place. I hope I made you cry in the last part, that would mean the things I wrote there were effective. I admit that I had a hard time in the last part when Yae Jin discovered everything.
Oh well, does Taecyeon really love Yae Jin or is he still lying about it? And what’s going to happen to Yae Jin? Whoo~.

Sorry for typo's

Please do comment it would be nice to see your feedback.

~phantom knight

Trailer for this fic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RyVYT7Uc-o

please do go and check out the trailer :)