Break.

Mysterious Her.
No one's POV
 
 
Kai did a silent prayer as he opened the door slightly. With seemingly nothing happening inside the room, he opened it and peeked carefully inside.  
 
"Nothing." He whispered to Dara as he held tightly onto his weapon, before continuing, "I'm going in to check. Stay here & be careful." 
 
 
Dara grabbed his arm and Kai's heart started thumping wildly again. He bit down a smile as Dara insisted on going in with him. 
 
 
Kai's POV
 
 
Why am I feeling like this? Gosh Kai... Wake up! It's just a one second skin contact moment. Stop stop stop thinking about her.
S.T.O.P! 
 
 
I closed my eyes and cleared out my thoughts about my cutiepie Dara. The room was a total silence and I was suddenly overcame with a weird feeling - danger. I could sense it, though there seemed to be no one else in the room.
 
 
Whatever it is, I will make sure it doesn't touch Dara.
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
This room... there is absolutely something else here. 
 
 
I walked as quietly as possible to a dresser next to me and opened it one by one. Making sure it's completely safe for the rest to stay in. 
 
 
Please don't let one of them appear suddenly. Please.
 
 
I glanced back to see Kai checking out the dressers at the opposite side of the room. He looks so different when he's serious. In a good way though. I must admit, he's look hot. 
 
 
"I'll protect you with with my life."
Kai... what do you mean... why are you making me so confusing...haish...
 
 
SANDARA PARK. Get.Him.Out.Of.Your.Life.Now.Instantly.Now.
 
 
A groan. I heard it. As I stood infront of the door that's most likely leading to the toilet, my hands seemed to be glued onto the sides of my body. Forcing myself, I mustered up my courage and opened it slowly. 
 
 
Creakkk... 
 
 
S.H.I.T
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
 
A loud scream was heard from the room as Dara fought with one of them. She hit it with her only weapon, a hammer. As the thing collapsed on the floor, Dara mercilessly attacked it continuously. 
 
 
Kai immediately rushed and pulled Dara away before checking whether the thing was still alive. Glad that it's no longer moving, he went back towards Dara only to find her shaking uncontrollably, tears trickling down her rosy cheeks.
 
 
My star... she's crying...I broke my promise...
 
 
 
Kai's POV
 
 
My heart felt like a millstone just by seeing her breaking down into tears. My heart broke. She collapsed onto the floor, still shaking uncontrollably as she tried to wipe away her tears.
 
 
I'm sorry...for breaking my promise...I'm sorry...
 
 
I held her into my arms, tightening my hold as she leaned on my chest and cried. Her sweet scent, the warmth was everything to me. And, my poor heart raced uncontrollably, once again. 
 
 
Time seemed to stop at the moment. For me. For her. For us. 
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
 
The boys rushed into the room after hearing the scream, shocked to find the thing on the floor, unconscious, and dara weeping in Kai's embrace. 
 
 
None of them were even feeling jealous at the moment. They were so concerned upon seeing the state of dara they wanted so badly to rewind time and prevent it from happening to her. 
 
 
Slowly & unknowingly, dara had became the world to all the 12 of them. 
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
Stop dara. You are supposed to be strong. Why are you crying. Why are you so weak. Why are you so useless. Dara. Be strong. 
 
 
After seemingly ages, I finally had enough energy to pull away from Kai's warmth and stood up. My legs wobbled slightly and I wiped away my tears instantaneously. 
 
 
I showed them my weak side. Why did you allow that dara. Why. Isn't showing them the nice side of you enough why did you even do that. Why.
 
 
I was so frustrated, scared, angry, annoyed at the same time I was getting a headache. Overwhelmed with all the emotions, I was about to collapsed onto the floor again when I felt someone held onto both of my arms securely.
 
 
I glanced up to see a pair of big dark brown eyes, filled with concern and worry, staring back at mine. 
 
Chanyeol1.png
 
Chanyeol...thank you.
 
 
The three words I wanted to say before I fell into total darkness. 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
FINALLY FINALLY my end of years are over! 
 
So a chapter to celebrate HAHA xD Also, YiXing's birthday was just over :( Wasn't able to update on his birthday because of the exams haish sorry guys D:
 
BUT STILL, happy belated birthday to our dearest Yi Xing! We love you <3
 
Yixing+Heart.jpg