Perfection.

Mysterious Her.

Dara's POV

 
 
Is it just me or is this getting really awkward? Not to mention that i'm currently melting under the burning stares of six EXO boys. I swear my face is as red as ANY thing you can imagine. Not to mention, my out-of-control heart is beating so ing fast right now. Seriously, these boys are driving me crazy. Why god why argh
 
 
Feeling extremely uncomfortable, and not being able to stand this awkward silence anymore, I spoke up first.
 
 
"Erm. So yeah.. uh. Lets go check the other rooms and make sure that they are safe. Uh so we can have a bigger space for us to sleep in..." I muttered, though trying hard to sound as lively as possible. 
 
 
"And..if there's a bug on my face please tell me. Erm just don't stare yeah" I added on softly, still looking down on the floor.
 
Without receiving any replies, I looked up slowly and noticed that all the six of them were blushing madly while trying to look everywhere except... Me. Well, at least they did what I told them to... and I have to admit, they look too adorable when they blush.
 
 
DARA NO THOUGHTS I MEAN NO thinking of such stuffs again OK cool. 
 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
 
GOD.seriously.how.could.someone.look.so.cute.even.though.shes.not.doing.a.single.thing.
My heart palpitate wildly against my chest as I swear I tried not to stare at her. And yup, I failed terribly. She's just too gorgeous that probably anyone will find hard to prevent himself from staring at her.  
 
And that includes me. Definitely.
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
 
Regaining back their senses and burying their personal feelings deep within them, the exo boys and dara went to work immediately, grabbing their limited weapons and prepared themselves. Physically ... And mentally.
 
 
"Guys, I think we should split into smaller groups? It can save time and manpower." Suho recommended catching the attention of the rest of the group. 
 
 
"Yup I'm totally fine with it! DARA NOONA will be paired with me then yay!" Sehun jumped up excitedly and grabbed Dara's arm immediately. Dara yelped in surprise before blushing from the sudden skinship.
 
 
"NO WAY! Don't touch her, you AISCND!" Kai shouted angrily and the rest dragged Sehun away, sending him countless death glares. 
 
 
Kai's POV
 
 
DID THAT SEHUN. THAT SEHUN. TOUCHED DARA? 
 
 
He's really asking for an early death isn't he. WELL I SHALL ...
 
 
"Erm, due to the overwhelming request of dara as their partner, me as the leader shall decide on the most suitable man for her."
 
My plans of how I wanted to chop that Sehun was interrupted by the voice of our EXO leader. I noticed Dara's face turned a deep red as she stared at her foot, fidgeting nervously.
 
 
Haish how adorable can she be. My heart once again ...
 
 
Nobody's POV 
 
 
"From my investigation, sadly, the most suitable partner for dara seems to be... Kai." Dara's eyes widen in surprise as the rest of the EXO boys let out groans of protests. 
 
 
And of course, a smile was not failed to be spotted on the lucky guy's face as his heart fluttered uncontrollably. once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you."
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
Okay guys I'm REALLLLLYYYYYYY SORRRRYYYYYY for not updating for so long oh gosh *bows* *dances to sorry sorry* D:
 
I had been really busy with my studies & not to say, my laziness is really ._____. 
 
To add on, my procrastination I swear. It's the best. Haish.
 
Well, I'm really sorry for not updating for so long and I have EOYS (end-of-year examinations) coming out so :x 
 
 
I SWEAR I have the sweetest, loveliest, cutest readers ever. All the comments made me so happy x thanks guys really :')
THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME, SUSCRIBING, COMMENTING & CHEERING ME ON ILYYY MUACKS :*