Captivating.

Mysterious Her.

Captivating

 

Kris's POV 

We stared at each other for a brief moment, speechless, before Tao broke the suffocating silence.

"Sandara...Park, you actually...talk?" Tao mumbled, colour draining from his face as he trembled slightly. Sandara rolled her eyes in annoyance before letting out an exasperation sigh.
 
"In case you didn't notice, I'm a human too," she snapped at Tao in annoyance, before facing the rest of us, eyes sparkling with ferocity.
 
" Every single one of you, listen up. There's no time to waste already. So get back to your senses and find weapons we can use to protect ourselves in this resort room... Do not go to the other rooms yet. They might not be safe," she ordered in absolute equanimity, showing no signs of fear or even anxiousness. 
 
Breaking out of our trance, we staggered around the room as our hearts thumped wildly against we chest. I saw from the corner of eyes  that  Sandara Park had found a pair of scissors in one of the bags of the students that once stayed there, and was cutting her pair of long jeans into shorts calmly. Rummaging further into their luggage, she found an accessories bag and immediately tied her long, waxy dark brown hair into a messy ponytail.
 
"Ordering us and yet, she is busy beautifying herself." Mi Hyun, one of the beauty queens in their school, hissed to herself. She was standing between me and Sandara that i'm sure she herself heard it to. However, she was totally unaffected. Showing no emotions at all, she threw the accessories bag and scissors onto the bed accurately. I was impressed at this strong side of her. All the nasty rumors she experienced back at school must had made her stronger.
 
"To lessen the chance of getting caught by those things, you girls better tie your long hair up. Those wearing long pants, try to find a pair of shorts that fits you among the luggages in this room, if not, just cut them. Hurry up." She demanded once again, in a strong tranquil voice as icy sweat drenched her shoulders. 
 
All of girls got to work, while Mi Hyun's face flushed a deep red, realizing that she had mistaken her intentions. However, due to her pride, she decided not to apologise and join the other girls. I and the other EXO boys, on the other hand, were mesmerized by the new look of the mysterious girl. Normally, in school, most of her face would be covered by those long wavy hair of hers. It's, in fact, the first time, that we  get to see her face. We  were, obviously, shocked or should I say surprised by her real appearance. I blinked a few times, not daring to believe my own eyes. Captivated, I could not help but gaze at her intently as the room light shone down on the gorgeous twinkles in her eyes. Her sweeping eyelashes were compelling, magnetic; her high-bridged nose was exquisitely dainty, and there was a soft colour in her sweet curved lips; her complexion was peach-tinted cream. She was simply put, a shockingly attractive girl, that any guy will fall for. Not to mention, those slim yet muscular legs of hers. If she wasn't that cold to us, I think we will probably be fighting to date her. 
 
Noticing that all the EXO guys were staring at her, a trace of uneasiness immediately clouded her pretty-prefect face. 
 
"What are you all waiting for? Hurry up. We have no time to waste." She said wryly, feeling uncomfortable with all the attention. Jerking back into reality, we looked at each other awkwardly before managing a shaky smile and instantaneously get to work.
 
Nobody's POV
 
" What the hell was I thinking? Luhan, get back to your senses! She's not pretty... AT ALL. So Luhan, do not fall for her, DO NOT fall for her. Looks are deceiving...arghh. " Luhan chided himself repetitively, clearly embarrassed that he was actually caught staring at her. 
 
" She's cute actually, isn't she?" Chen whispered softly to Luhan, as his face turned a light shade of pink. Luhan widen his eyes in surprised, sightly caught off guard by the fact that Chen, the shy guy, was actually complimenting a girl. While struggling to cut his long pants to three-quarters, Luhan smiled at Chen slightly before nodding in agreement. Though all of them probably hate to admit that, it's the truth. She looked completely stunning. 
 
"Keep quiet." Sandara Park said suddenly as her voice dropped almost to a whisper. She silently yet carefully took out a fruit knife from a drawer as her jaw muscles instinctively hardened. Someone or something was in the vicinity. 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
Hey guys! Sorry for the short update ;_;
 
Was really busy *sighs* Will try my best to update a longer chapter next time! 
 
Ohh and chapter 7 was inspired by the game "walking dead" xD The game seems really awesome ! I watch the gameplay by pewdiepie HAHA. He's an awesome youtuber btw. Do check out his channel ! 
 
So yeahh, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and till next time ~ :) THANKS FOR SUPPORTING. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :D <3
 
CAN'T WAIT FOR 2NE1's COMEBACK AHHHHH <3