Beginning.

Mysterious Her.

 

How it all began
 
 
They remembered, when it all first happened, the tranquil night sky was filled with a million twinkling stars that looked like beautiful gems from afar. They were all having fun, creating joyous moments together and for once, the air is filled with hearty-warm laughter. There were no snickering, sneering nor were there despisement. A look of veiled amusement even crossed Sandara Park, the mysterious one's face for a spilt second. Though it was a sharp second, it was clearly spotted by the sharp eyes of Chen, a member of EXO. He was surprised and for a moment, did not dare to believe his own eyes. Regaining back his senses, he had to admit that she was a startlingly attractive girl, especially when she smiles.
 
 
The teachers were pleased knowing that the students of Shinhwa high had finally bonded and learnt to accept one another in this 2 days 1 night camp. As all of them gazed longingly at the bright shining moon, appreciating its beauty, every single one of them would definitely feel that nothing, nothing at all would be able to spoil this perfect atmosphere. But, they were all wrong. Very wrong. 
 
 
That serene night was broken by a sudden cold, shrilling scream that sent chills down everyone's spine. The teachers, who calmed the students down and ensured everything was going to be fine, however, never returned. The students all know, that their beloved teachers were most probably one of them now. They had rushed anxiously to the direction of the scream, with no weapons, no form of protection at all. Moments later, loud howls and yowls of help, pain and distress were heard, causing all of the students to be clotted with fear. Fear, stark and vivid, glittered in everyone's eyes as they stood rooted to the ground, not knowing what had happened or what to do next. 
 
 
It was only when they all started appearing from the nearby forest, did the students run for cover, screaming in fright. Some were so shaken by the alarming sight, they never made it to safety. The group of students who hadnran into their resort, burst into tears in fright. They had locked the doors hurriedly to prevent them from coming in, and yet, had no idea at all what to do next nor what had happened. They are alive, but for how long? One by one, choked by the relentless tears of reality, they couldn't help but cry at how helpless they are. 
 
 
"What the hell...the hell... is happening? Who.. Not what are those...creatures?" Suho, the leader of EXO, stuttered, trying to stay calm but yet, was trembling like a falling winter leaf. 
 
 
"We are going...to die! We are...going to ing die! Oh my god oh my god..." Sehun whimpered in between his sniffles. Though he's a guy, no one can blame him for crying under these circumstances. All the other 11 EXO guys, known for their bravery, were all trying hard to keep their emotions in. 
 
 
"EXO HELP. CALL SOMEONE. Please help..."
"Don't just stand there! Tell us what to do next! Please, hurry up!"
"Come on, hurry. CALL someone or something!"
 
 
All the girls shouted, terrified , not caring that their tear-stained faces were all puffy and red from crying. They all had assumed the 12 EXO boys to be their leaders, to help them get out of this hell, despite the fact that they were all also clearly shaken by all the things happening.
 
 
"I would recommend all of you to shut the hell up and stop wasting time. Go make sure this area is completely enclosed and be armed. From now onwards, its WAR." A sharp yet demanding voice was heard coming from the corner of the room. Sandara Park, the mysterious one,  finally decided to make her appearance before all of them turn into those things.
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
So hey guys xD
finallyyy... Here's my first chapter ! Hope you liked it :D
 
Do note that the EXO members that are mentioned in this first chapter does not necessarily meant that they will be the main characters!
Comment and subscribe to show your support too! Thanks ~