Thankful.

Mysterious Her.

Dara's POV

 

I was awakened by the voice of someone talking loudly. Trying my best to open my eyes, I was greeted by a blurry face right in front of my face. 

 

"Sehun, get out of the way! You are blocking her view! Sehun!" 

 

"Stop touching me Hyung! She probably only want to see my beautiful face anyways..." 

 

I was surprised when I realized how close Sehun is to my face. Our noses was almost touching and I could smell his peppermint scent clearly. I yelped in surprised and pushed him away roughly.

 

"Ouch! Noona... How could you push me so roughly!" Sehun groaned as he rubbed his sore bottom.

 

"You deserve it idiot." Chanyeol snapped at the poor boy who's trying hard to stand up.

 

" Is she awake now? Let me check on her." I heard So Eun spoke as she scurried over to my side. She placed her palm on my forehead anxiously as she bombarded me with lots of questions, asking me whether I'm alright, where am I feeling painful, am I having a sore throat...

 

" I'm alright, So Eun, really. Sorry for worrying you and thank you so much for taking care of me." 

 

She smiled as she whispered into my ear, " No problem but the guys were all worried about you too. They had been pacing around for ages. Seemed like you got a few admirers there."

 

I hit her arm jokingly as she winked back at me before excusing herself, while erm ... leaving me in a awkward situation with 12 guys staring back at me. 

 

" Sorry for worrying you guys but I'm alright now so uhh... Go get some rest alright?" I finally broke the suffocating silence. Truthfully, I'm really touched by the fact that they were all worried about me. I thought they hated me for treating them in a rude way when I first met them. I'm really lucky to have met them. 

 

But will they still do if they know the truth? Will they ... still care for me like now? God, please just let me live in this moment, as long as possible ...

 

No one's POV

 

" Let's let Dara continue having a good rest guys. We'll just disturb her here." Kris, the caring one said though him himself wanted to stay by her side badly. The rest nodded reluctantly and made their way out of her room.

 

"Kai ... Can you stay for a little longer?" Dara called out suddenly. All the guys turned and looked at her, shocked while Dara's face flushed in embarrassment. 

 

Kai, the super lucky one, was fidgeting slightly, definitely happy but yet worried of what Dara is going to talk to him about.  The rest left one after another but yet not failing in giving Kai a glare before leaving. 

 

" I just want to say ... thank you for saving me earlier on ... and comforting me. " Dara said softly.

 

Kai's heart palpitated wildly and he smiled at how shy Dara currently is. 

 

" It's alright ... I'll already promised you that I'll protect you with my life didn't I ?" 

 

Dara's eyes widened in surprised and she could feel her heartbeat increasing once again because of him. She almost screamed in surprise when she felt a pair of warm arms around her waist.

 

" Thank you ... for existing ... " Kai whispered, as he tightened his hold around Dara's waist. 

 

Kai's POV

 

God, if possible, please just let me live in this moment forever. Her body feels so warm ... and she smells absolutely amazing.

 

" GUYS! " Someone barged in out of the blue, shocking me out of my wits. Dara immediately pushed me away and I landed on the floor with a thud.

 

Argh, who's that stupid person that ruined my moment with Dara ! I'm so ready to kill him.

 

" Hyung! What were you doing? How could you touch my noona like that!" That person, which happened to be sehun, stared at me accusingly. I flushed in embarassement and was about to come out with a random reason when ...

 

" Erm... sehun, why are you here so suddenly? " Dara spoke up, seemingly trying to change the topic.

 

" OH I almost forgot ! Mr Kim ... something seems to be wrong with him. " Sehun mumbled, shaking slightly from whatever he had seen earlier. 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SO SORRY FOR THE LATENESS GUYS ARGH STUPID PROCRASTINATION AND SCHEDULES ;-;

Thank you so much for those that commented, subscribed and upvoted. I love you readers so much. *hugs*