The ride back home

Two is enough. Three is too much.

HARIN

I continued swallowing the cereals he had actually prepared for himself, eyes fixing the white milk mixed with cornflakes. It would seem too weird for me to be eyeing the guy in front of me right now, right? We shouldn't be having breakfast together. I should just have asked for him to open the door of his appartment and I'd be now scrolling down the streets of Itaewon, searching for a Taxi to take me home. Not enjoying this morning with him. Not stealing his bowl of cereals like I was a ing teenager eating with her bestfriend, or worse... her boyfriend. I sighed of frustration and stopped eating for a few seconds, hands half way to my mouth.

"Eat faster, I have to be at YG before ten." he suddenly said, making me look back up, startled.

"What?" I asked, too surprised.

"I said eat faster, I have things to do. And I'm sure you have too right?" he picked his cell and put it at his jeans pocket. He was all dressed up already, hair done, clothes neatly put and even had few accessories on, such as earrings bracelets and chains. I guess I was too nervous to realize it before. I glanced up at his face and noticed how his eyes gleamed in the morning light, the eyes that makes thousands of girls to shriek aloud of happiness everyday. While I thought that, I hadn't necessarily wanted to be staring at him but I obviously did when he asked "Like what you see?". I would have replied back, scolding at him for being cocky again, but he didn't let me do so, as he put his now empty bowl in the dishwasher and directed himself up the stairs. Certainly going to the bathroom or his bedroom whatever. 

I snorted to myself and hopped down the high stool, also putting my bowl and spoon down the dishwasher, closed it and stared at it for a few seconds like an idiot, trying to see how it worked. Of course I wasn't that stupid, my parents do have one at the mansion and I ing know what a dishwasher is made for, but this one was obviously not korean, and the buttons were all accompagnied by foreign letters, something that I would have tagged as Spanish if I'd know better, so I just let it go and left it lifeless, not wanting to create a mess right now. 

As I straightened myself up I could see him standing right before me, a grin plastered on his face and a duffel bag hung over his right shoulder. "Lemme help you with that?" he said, and I made room for him to start the foreign machine. It pissed me how he started it, pushing down a few buttons and when the clatter began, looked at me with a victorious grin clearly shoving in my face that he could do it and not me. What an . 

I pushed him slightly and took few steps to the door, grabbed my purse in the couch and waited for him to open the door. 

"You're not taking'em?" 

I looked at the shopping bags he left there yesterday and sighed. There were too much of them, and I knew I won't be able to take a bus with all them hooked up on my arms, they were too heavy anyway. I chewed on my bottom lip, thinking for awhile, if I should leave them here and ask Chaerin to gimme them later, or simply getting them now. I didn't have the chance to think further when he opened the door in a swift movement and grabbed them with an only hand, as if it was too easy. He gestured for me to go out and I eagerly did, inhaling deeply the cold air of the morning. 

I then looked at him opening the trunk of his white Bentley and shoving them inside, before closing the trunk carefully. I frowned even more, what was he doing?

"What are you doing?" 

"Let's go!" he said, sitting at the driver's seat and waving for me to enter the car. 

"No way" I laughed "I'm not going in that car with you!". 

He rolled his eyes and put down the car's window "I already told you, I have other things to do" he smirked.

"I'm being too nice right now, it's your one and only chance, I won't do that again". I raised an eyebrow. "Do you really wanna carry these till *Hongdae Harin?" he asked, a little smirk in his face, I knew he was probably imagining me struggling to get out of the bus with all the package. Jerk!

Actually not so a jerk, he simply offered you a ride home right now...

Shut up conscience! Really this is not the perfect time for you to appear right now!

"I can do it perfectly alone, or I'll pay a Taxi ya know, I'm not that poor" I spat the sentence in his face and he simply smirked wider. "Arasou~". I approached the trunk and tried to open it, but of course it was locked. 

!

 

 JIYONG

 

"Oy oy oy! What the hell are you doing?" I got out of my car in a rush as she was pulling my baby's trunk too strongly. "Well, it's obvious, I want you to open this. Fast" she clicked her tongue. 

My eyebrow raised itself. "Who the heck do you think you are? Get your hands off my baby!" I growled, pushing her away from the white Bentley I had payed with the first amount of money I gained, right before Shine a Light's concert and Heartbreaker's promos. 

"What? Do you think I'm gonna break it with my so delicate fingers, the heck G-Dragon. I won't break such a car, even if it's yours" she exclaimed, pushing me in the shoulder, retaliating after I pushed her off too strongly maybe. 

"You might not break it, but I'm afraid you'd scratch it with your too long nails" I laughed, poiting at her hands. She hid her hands in her sweater's sleeves, scoffing. "You idiot!" 

I laughed of happiness as a pout appeared in her face. Yes! She was pissed again, and of course I was the cause of it. This made me happy to the extant. "Come on, Chaerin will scold me if she learns that I didn't give you a ride. I'm only doing this because I don't want her to snap at me" I explained. Actually I couldn't say that it was my own initiative in her face, she would be too pleased. I don't want to see a smile in her face. She is too cheerful for my sake. Like as she doesn't have any problems in her life, as if life doesn't play with her. As if everything was just so ing perfect with her. 

I like to see a smile in Chaerin's face, because I know that she has her own problems with being the leader of 2NE1. She's my bestfriend and also, she knows exactly what an idol go through. I always like to put a smile in her face when she is too serious, or exhausted or whatever else.

Harin's life is too smooth, and only with me she shares these faces, of how she is pissed, or unpleased, or angry. And I love it. Well you can call me a macho, egoist of whatever. She's the only person I don't wanna see happy too often. I use her to be happy instead. Her pout is like, some kind of drug...

Wait, this is wrong. I shouldn't be addicted...

I scratched my head and looked at her. Her lips were pleated, she was obviously perplexed, reflecting my proposition in her mind. "Ok. I'll go.." she finally said and I rolled my eyes. "You think too much" I said as I slipped inside my car, turning the key to start the engine. "Yah! Sorry if I'm not like your fans or that rush to your car to sleep with you!" she argued.

"What? I don't do that to my fans!" I laughed, what a stupid thing. 

"So you admit you do it with ?" 

I smirked, but said nothing as I turned the street, leading to the principal road. "You're so disgusting!" she pusher her fist towards my head and I backed away. "Hey, don't mess with my hair" I scolded, trying to concentrate in the road. I heard nothing from her so I turned to see her, and she was now looking through the window, a faint blush plastered in her cheeks. She was embarrassed, how cute!

No wait, this is not cute... Chaerin's the cutest anyway~

I nodded at my own statement and looked back to the road, reaching a red light. I stopped and waited for the light to turn into green. 

 

HARIN

We stayed awhile stuck inside of a little traffic jam, at the center of Seoul and the ride became too long and awkward as none of us talked. Not that I wanted him to talk anyway. 

Still the silence made me nervous, trust me, it is better to be arguing with him than to be in a silent struggle with my own thoughts in his presence. I could feel my fingers being numb, as I kept them tight in fists, not moving them in my knees. 

And I sighed for the nth time since I woke up, seriously there was not even a worthwhile reason for me to be that nervous. Actually he had been pretty nice this morning, even with his cocky remarks and all (that anyway was glued to him) he didn't try to harm me or whatever. I sighed this time of relief. 

Something about him screamed danger, and I was really afraid. Chaerin once told me that when he was younger, he had anger problems, something such as, as if he couldn't control his anger. And that really scared me, she even told me that one day she had to call Yang Hyun Suk to resolve G-Dragon's crisis, he had almost destroyed all the dance practice, all the mirrors were torn, and they were all damn afraid. 

Of course these parts of his story were hidden for the media and fans, that would create too much scandals or problems for him. But of course, Chaerin told me, I remembered the day she said that to me. I caught something determined in her eyes at the moment she told me these things, at how she wanted to help him, to feel better and control his anger more. Because she had been terrified by his actions. 

"And he did the same as our dead uncle, remember, the one who always drank? Well, he tried to throw things. We all got out of the practice room, and he succeed to throw the mic at our makeup unnie" 

"Oh... poor her. I can't believe it!" 

"I got really scared, but then when YG calmed him, he just came to me, and cried in my arms. I was so touched, I want to help him Harin, I want him to forget about his anger crisis"

We had an alcoholic uncle, and it surprised and frightened me, when she compared the man of my dreams that he was as him. In fact, our now dead uncle tried to kill our cousin, after he had drunk too much again, but our dad had stopped him. He killed himself days after. And he always haunted us when we were youngers. Our dad kept us away from his, afraid of his violent behavior. 

And I knew by Chaerin's look that she wasn't trying to impress me or what, she was vey honest, and also determined to help him. And it seemed to work. Actually I cannot say that, because I never saw him having these kinds of crisis. 

"Oy!" 

I snapped out of my daze and turned to face him, his hand wavering in front of my face. "I called you three times already" he scoffed. 

"Sorry, I was deep in thoughts" he shook his head and I turned to look at the skyscraper outside, as the car passed by rather slowly "What is it?" I asked as he didn't say a word after that. 

"Where do you live?" 

Oh, that made sense, of course he did not know where I live. He never went there hopefully Chaerin never had the crazy idea of presenting him to our parents. That would be too risky. There were not gonna accept her living with this crazy man. I laughed and he looked at me as I was more crazy than him. "What?" he asked. 

I told him my adress laughing but then quickly covered my mouth up. 

I'm so stupid, I shouldn't tell him where I live!

I should have told him to drop me at the nearby shop and I would have walked till my parents mansion, but no, my stupid mouth said it all. I guess it was out of habit of telling people my adress, ya know friends and all. But no! Do not give your adress to G-Dragon! I facepalmed myself and stucked my forehead to the window.

The ride continued in a perfect silence and I was surprised he didn't even think of turning the music on, after all, his life is all centered in music right? 

After more minutes of ride, he finally entered my neighbourhood, pushing the brake to slow the car's pace. This street was lot more occupied by the pedestrians and it was rather dangerous to drive in full speed. As we almost reached the end of the street I knew he was going to drop me off in front of my parents' mansion since I told him the adress, so I tried to stop him. 

"Actually you can drop me there..." I pointed Jung's Coffee Shop, but I pouted as he didn't stop, and the Shop was now behind us as he turned the street, directing the car to The Lees mansion. 

"No, it's safer to drive you home" he simply said. And I shrugged, anyway he was sparing me a walk home. He pushed the brake right infront of the gate, pretty strongly, making me jerk up a bit. But he left his car functioning, waiting for me to get out of the car. Hopefully he didn't took out his seatbelt which meant he didn't pretend to enter my house. I sighed of relief and took the seatbelt off my waist, and got out of the car. But he grabbed my arm and I already knew what he wanted. "Why should I say thank you, if this was not your own idea and you did it only for Chaerin?" I smirked, but the frown he gave me sent shivers down my spine. 

God~

"You're so ingrate!" he scoffed and I laughed, because of the way he said it and also of relief, because he didn't broke my arm just because I was being to bold with him. He then pushed a button, probably the trunk because he said "Take your shopping bags and get out of my view!" I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my shopping bags, glad that the front door was only a meters away. 

As soon as I closed his white Bentley's trunk he took off, the tires squealing, and the dust he made blurring my vision and dirtying my clothes.

My luck it didn't rain you bastard!

How can he call himself a fashion icon if he can consider dirtying someone else's clothes? I cringed my teeth, but as soon as I turned to face the big Lees Mansion, I inhaled deeply, too happy that I was finally home!

 

JIYONG

I took off, laughing to myself as I saw the dust covering her body, her hair flying, messing with her ponytail. "In your face!" I smirked and pushed the throttle strongly. I was gonna be late if I didn't hurry myself. As I passed by the same coffee shop I could see a group of girls looking at me and recognizing me, I smirked. 

Actually Harin must be pretty popular since people must know that she is the CL's little sister. I smiled, the ride wasn't so bad after all, she did not even once said something to me. Completely the opposite of what Chaerin tells me sometimes. She says that Harin's mouth cannot close by itself, someone always have to remember her to stop talking. With me it seemed to be different though, and I liked it. Another thing she changed just because of me. I wonder why she seemed so nervous though. 

I tried to be nice for once, I knew I had maybe pissed her yesterday, but this morning I had been quietly nice, instead of the other days I met her (which had been a loooong time ago).  The only thing that could have maybe made her stress was the fact that I didn't deny I in this Bentley. 

Well she doesn't know that now I don't do it anymore. I did before, but now with Chaerin, I didn't need'em to calm my nerves anymore. I could just relax myself in her arms and the rest of the world. Chaerin helped me a lot with my anger crisis, I own her too much. I felt like I've finally healed. 

I turned to the left, and smiled, I could spot YG's new building. And as I reached the parking area I spotted some trainees entering the gate with cheerful faces and wide smiles. I smiled at how free they seemed and how happy too. And I felt a pang in my chest at how I didn't feel this kind of freedom in me anymore. I felt rather trapped in the fame's vicious circle. 

Enjoy your freedom young fellows. I hope you won't feel like I am feeling. Trapped.

I smirked and parked my white Bentley, before putting my sunglasses on (better be prepared) and got out. Directing myself to YG's big front door. 

 


*Hongdae : speaking of Hongdae or Itaewon or whatever, guys, I don't really know about Seoul's districts, I would just say that YG is situated in Hongdae and CL/GD's appartment is situated in Itaewon, now if I say that Itaewon is far from Hondae in the story, it's JUST in within the story okay? I know it may not be right in real. I tried to search for Seoul's map not to sound too imbecile, but it did not help me to write better sooooooo.... please don't give a damn about what I say about Hongdae or Itaewon in this story..... loooool >.<

AN/ Sorry if I said that I wouldn't update if you guys wouldn't comment, I was not feeling well this day. And please know that I'm very grateful to those who comment me to update and such, I'm happy with that! And even to the silent readers too! Yeah~~~~~~~~~~ mianhee <3 

Love y'all hope you're enjoying this! :DD