Second Chapter

Two is enough. Three is too much.

Guys for those who are confused, I just added another end to the first chapter, so check it out if you guys still haven't done it. Btw, I'm doing this story based on my own cravings for angst and , I also love bipolar Jiyong, so he'll have some sudden mood change. And as for the relationship he has with Chaerin, it's not-so complicated, just... confusing I guess. 

Thanks for my subscribers! I know you are waiting, and I'm still organizing my ideas here. I'm slow I know, but bear with it, I'm sure I'll update faster as the story goes. *bows* Just tell me what you guys think about this. 

 


 

Jiyong pushed the door forward but found some difficulties to open it, so he pushed further and chuckled when he saw Harin's upwards, she almost fell on the couch in front of her. "Chaerin, babe?" he asked when he stepped in. Chaerin replied to him with a wink, and he glanced at Harin from the corner of his eye; she looked pissed. "Yah! Be careful when you open a door dude!" she scolded him, sitting down the couch and lifted her feet to put them up the living room's small table, she knew it's not polite to do this, but she was with her sister, so she guessed it was ok. 

"Oh, what some good manners your sister has CL babe" he grinned, taking off his shoes and setting them in the shoe rack neatly. Harin rolled her eyes back at him "Whatever.." she hissed. "Ok ok, guys let's stop" Chaerin hitted the bar with her fists, glaring at them both. She dragged her feet to the living-room and dropped her down next to Harin. "Get your feet off this table Harin"

Harin just pouted and get her feet off, as Jiyong grinned victoriously, he didn't know why but just liked pissing her off. "Unnie, I wanna go home" she groaned, stuffing her hands inside her coat. "Oh dear, I just want to spend some time with you, before I go too busy with my promos and work" Chaerin smiled. "Just don't mind Jiyong's presence" she laughed, knowing her sister just couldn't bear him. "Oy!" he protested from behind the kitchen's bar. "I heard that!" Chaerin stuck her tongue out.

"You should be thankful Harin, you both forgot your shopping bags at YG, I just had to drag'em all the way till here" he smirked, getting himself a glass of water, before directing himself over a few plastic bags he had left at the front door. Harin glanced at it but just shrugged "You decided to bring them by yourself, I could have stopped by YG to pick them or ask Chae to do it" Chaerin looked amused at her sister. How come she could be so pissed like that at him? She admitted Jiyong is annoying sometimes, but she has never seen her sister putting so much effort on hating someone. In some way, she was sure Harin was interested in him. 

"Thank you Jiyongie" she gestured for him to sit down next to her. He sat down and turned the tv on. Harin sighed, he just had to sit between her and Chaerin. Korean Idols Dance Battle just started and he relaxed himself on the couch, putting his arm around Chaerin's neck. Harin puffed her cheeks, seriously? More idols stuff? These people does not have another life except the entertainment one? She thought when going home he would stop watching idols stuff to forget about work, but apparently it was not the case. "Oh Yoona unnie's there, look Jiyong" Chaerin pointed to the skinny and cute SNSD member at the screen. 

Jiyong widened his eyes "It's been a long time since I've seen her" he simply said, his expression suddenly dark. Chaerin for some reason patted his shoulder, was she trying to reassure him of something? Harin thought, but stopped, why was she thinking about him anyway? She shrugged and got her cellphone out, smiling when she saw Chaerin's sleeping face, she'll send her this later. Suddenly she thought of Dongmin and quickly dialled his number, putting her Iphone close to her ear. At the second ring he picked up "Yeoboseyo, Harin?" she smiled, hearing his voice. "Oppa, what happened?" she asked. 

Jiyong turned his head to Harin at that exact moment, and frowned at Harin's smile, why was she smiling so brightly now, wasn't she pissed some seconds ago? He heard her call for an oppa.

Oh so, that's why~

He smirked, he grabbed the remote control and pushed the volume button, the music blasted through the speakers. She plugged her other ear "Opp-oppa? Can you hear me? W-wait!" she stood up and ran out of the appartment, almost regretting it when the cold breeze and dark alley welcomed her outside. "Mianhee, some weird jerk put the volume of the freaking tv too loud" she gritted her teeth. "Woah!" Dongmin laughed at the other end of the line. "Are you alright Harin?" he asked.

No! I'm pissed, I hate him, I want to get out of here and go home! I wanna...

"Yes I'm fine oppa, excuse me. And you?" she faked a smile, after all he won't see it. "Well.." he groaned. After some seconds of silence she already knew who he would talk about "It's her right? What did she do this time?" she bent her head down, holding her breath. Whenever Dongmin called her, it was always to talk about that girl, Seungah.... his girlfriend... or whatever, they keep on breaking up and making up, taking short breaks and fighting. And her bestfriend had nobody to talk to, except her. Harin love him so much, but she does not blame him for liking the other girl, after all, if she doesn't confess he'll never know that she's in love with him. 

She just feel bad for him, because the other girl, Seungah, keep on hurting his feelings, she'd like to help him, but what should she say? She is a , she just wants to play with you? Of course he won't listen to her, he thinks the girl is an angel, and won't accept her saying such things. After all, it's not her business, but it will start to be, if the girl doesn't stop. "She wants a break again... and" he sighed "And I don't know what to do... and it seems like she's seeing another guy at the moment" she could hear him changing of position, and she could tell he was lying down his bed, under the sheets, the complete opposite of her, standing up, in front of the door, the freezing cold sneaking through her clothes. She coughed, if she stays here any longer, she'll catch a cold, but she had no other option, so she asked him instead, her cold finger tips tightening around her Iphone "What do you think about this oppa, do you think it's safe to let her see another man?" what a stupid question, she knew, but she couldn't think properly. 

"Of course not, but what can I do, she does what she wants after all" she could hear him sigh. How could her strong oppa, be so weak for this girl? He must love her very much. She sighed "I think she has no rights to do what she wants with you" she replied. "If you want the break too, then just tell her, oppa... but be careful with this other guy, it's not safe you know" she said softly, throwing the strands of hair that were falling at her eyes away. "Hmm.. ok" he simply replied. She coughed few times again, and she heard him say "Are you ok, where are you?" she smiled. He still cared for her after all. "I'm fine oppa, don't worry, I just went outside to speak with you" 

"I should hung up then, don't want you to catch a cold, and tell the said jerk to lower the tv volume" he joked, she laughed lightly. "Don't worry I'll be glad to remind him that" he bid her goodnight and she stared at the dark alley, her eyes filling with tears from the strong and cold wind, blowing her hair away, and freezing her on the spot. She turned, and pressed the door knob down, sighing of relief, feeling the warm seeping through her. She closed the door, and was surprised to hear nothing but a few snores. She thought they would be watching tv, but when she glanced over the couch, she could see Jiyong's head on Chaerin's lap, he was sleeping, his hair covering half his face. She glanced at Chaerin, she was simply touching her cellphone's screen, yawning. 

"What were you doing Harin?" she whispered, looking at her. "Dongmin..." she started, speaking loudly, but suddenly stopped, when Chaerin put her finger at her lips, gesturing for her to speak lowly. She quickly covered , but then frowned, why would she shut up for him? He did not respect her phone call after all. She continued speaking out loud, smirking "Called me, and I just went outside, because he, didn't let me hear anything!" Chaerin shook her head, smiling widely, her sister and Jiyong looked like dogs and cats, always nagging at each other. "I will scold him later" she said and Harin just laughed.

"Are you hungry?" Chaerin stood up, careful not to wake Jiyong up. She let his head fall down on the couch and he nuzzled the couch, trying to find the comfortable lap again, but contented himself with the couch. Harin nodded, putting her cellphone down her pant pocket again. "Are you ok with instant noodles sis?" Chaerin looked at her in a scared way. Harin could just smile, Chaerin couldn't cook at all, she still wondered if she just eat already cooked stuff everyday, she was sure freaking G-dragon couldn't even cook noodles himself. Living in this appartment must be funny after all, she grinned, what the hell, living with the cocky G-dragon must . 

Chaerin set two instant noodles inside the micro-wave and waited for it to cook. They sat down the high stool, at the bar, and Chaerin started a conversation. "Sis..." Harin looked at her "What?" she waited as Chaerin played with her nails. "How are umma and appa lately?" she finally asked, Harin's face softened. "They are fine, I guess... just bored maybe" she explained, smiling as she reminded her mother saying that she wanted some vacations. "I've been thinking..." Chaerin started again. "Hm?" 

"We could just offer them some kind of vacations, what do you think?" she grinned standing up to grab the ready noodles and chopsticks. Harin widened her eyes, smiling too. "What a great idea unnie! Umma was complaining too these days at how, she was so bored and wanted to visit some foreign places" she laughed. "I can afford them two tickets for Okinawa... I know they like this calm place. Back at Japan, dad always brought us to the multiple temples and restaurants there, you remember?" Harin smiled at the memories, she really liked Japan's style of life, it was so calm back there, at the petite village they lived in. "Of course..." she replied. "And after they can go relax somewhere other than in Asia, don't you think? How about Hawaii? Or maybe they won't like the homesickness" she laughed. "It's pretty different there" 

"You should discuss it with them both" Harin stated, finishing her bowl of noodles, she didn't even realize that she ate this fast and pouted at the empty carton. Chaerin laughed and handed hers "Eat it, I'm not hungry after all" Harin looked at her older sister and noticed how she loosened some of her chubby cheeks. "Are you eating properly unnie?" she asked, worried. "Chaerin avoided eye contact and lied "Of course" she was on a diet, she found herself chubby for her own sake, so decided to eat less, even if Jiyong told her that the chubby cheeks added some kind of charms to her face. She knew he was just trying to be kind, on not calling her a fatty. 

 Harin did not believe her but did not ask any further question, starting to eat the rest of the noodles. "Hey.... do you wanna come over here?" Chaerin asked "What do you mean?"

"Well, you could just come over, when umma and appa will start the trip, you don't want to live alone at that big mansion for a month or more, do you?" she asked again, glancing at the clock. 11:44pm... she was surprisingly not too tired, after her day of shopping. Harin choked on her own food and wiped with the back of her hand, making Chaerin hiss. "Dirty" she stuck her tongue out and asked, for confirmation. "Come over... here... to live with you... and" she turned to look at the body lying down the couch "and him?" she pointed at his direction with a disgusted look on her face. "Oh come on! It's gonna be better than annoying yourself at home alone, since you're free of University for two months" Chaerin reasoned out, lifting her off the stool, and throwing the two cartons inside the bin. 

Harin thought for some minutes, after all she was right, she had nothing planned for these two months, and now that her parents were scheduled on a trip for two... she had no other option than... "Or do you wanna share the trip with umma and appa?" Harin's eyes glistened from hope, why not? But she just shook her head "That should be their... couple trip, or what, it's better this way" she said with a smile, she owe that to her parents after all, some days away, just the two of them, away from any problem. 

And she was not gonna let freaking G-dragon stop her from living here, plus she was sure he had tons of things to do instead of staying at his appartment all days, right? She glanced determinedly at his sleeping figure and stated "Ok, I'm in" Chaerin jumped out of happiness "Omo! It's gonna be fun, you'll see Harin!" Chaerin hugged her tightly, making her laugh.

"Of course you will sleep here tonight too" Chaerin smiled cutely. Harin's eyes went wide "T-tonight?" she choked on her own words. "Why not?" Chaerin directed herself to the sink and filled the glass with water, drinking from it. "Remember, I don't have any pajamas or whatever" she explained. "I can borrow you one, you fool" Chaerin laughed at Harin's outraged face. "Why are you acting like you just don't wanna sleep over, is it all because of Jiyong?" she smirked, teasing her. "M-me? Of course n-not!" Harin's stutterings betraying her. 

"Don't worry, he's so much tired, that he won't tease you anymore tonight" she glanced over at the couch, with a soft smile plastered on her face, almost making Harin puke. Come on, what could Chaerin find beautiful or whatever in this guy? He's so cocky and full of himself. She never thought Chaerin would be tricked so easily. She yawned, showing that she was tired too. "Let's go, let's find some pajamas and bedsheets for you" she took her hand and dragged her across the kitchen, leading her to the stairs that certainly headed to the bedrooms.