Good Morning?

Two is enough. Three is too much.

HARIN

Sun rays peeked through the windows, too brightly, making me stir in my sleep. I shifted position, turning to look at the other side, trying to find some shadow and putting the blanket over my head again, but I knew nothing will make me go back to sleep, not even the warm bed could sent me into dreamland again, as I was fully awake. With a grumble I threw the blanket on the floor, lifting my back off the bed. I hate it, when it's too bright in the morning, it's something that would make me stressed for the rest of the day, just like when I'd splash water on the face to wake-up more, I do it out of habit, but never enjoy it.

"Great" I yawned of tiredness, since I didn't sleep well so far, like I was being forced to stay awake yesterday and just had a couple of hours of full sleep, because of the activities in the other bedroom.

I made a disgusted face, as I remembered the things I heard from G-dragon and Chaerin's shared bedroom. Things I never thought I'd hear from my older sister mouth. Things I didn't want to hear, and it wasn't only because I hate G-dragon, but anybody would not wanna hear such intimate things from a couple (if a real couple they were) right?

I stood up from the queen size bed and stretched my arms and head. Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I looked around the room, and found my cellphone on the floor, I reached out to it and looked through the screen - it was running out of battery. I cursed and looked at the time. 

9:17 already?

I decided to make the bed and dressed myself up, the same clothes I wore yesterday, since I wasn't home and didn't have any closet to search some other clothes. I sighed, eager to get out of this apartment. Just thinking that I might return here at some period - when my parents would be away on a trip, because of the deal with Chaerin, I couldn't help but to feel nervous at what it would be to share this apartment with G-dragon. I had no problem living with Chae of course, but the cocky idol was another kind of problem I had to face. Seriously?! Mr I'm the leader of a Kpop group, for that I'm the king of the world must to live with. How can Chaerin bear with him? Oh right, they are bound by some kind of strong ropes, the ropes of intimate relationship, even if love is not included there...

I hope!

I breathed deeply, maybe we could be friends, if we get to know each other more? And I froze at my own imbecile thought. 

This should never happen!

But any other better idea came to me, in order to make this easier. At the right moment, I should just stop thinking further about these things and just go with the flow of it, trying not-to get too annoyed or starting fights with him, for Chaerin's sake and our own too. I nodded, sure that I could keep my sanity in front of him. I smiled and started combing my hair with my own fingers, since the hairbrush was lacking, but I was lucky my hair wasn't so messy this morning. I knot it into a ponytail and smiled satisfied through the Iphone's screen that served as a mirror. I put the hood of the too big sweatshirt over my head and put the door knob down, stepping on the cold floor outside of the bedroom, remembering when I got out of the bedroom last night to p- hrrm go to thr bathroom, and unfortunately heard my sister . I shivered of disgust. 

I never wake up at night like that, why just here? They didn't bother not to have when I was under their roof, why should I bother to act kind and all?

I sighed, life was playing with me really! I headed down the stairs, carefully. Was I alone in this apartment? Or was G-dragon here as well? I deeply prayed for him not-to be there and sighed of relief when I saw nobody inside the living-room and nobody behind the kitchen's bar. I glanced at the door and decided to get out of there, the faster the better. 

I'll just have breakfast when I get home...

And I physically prepared myself to run if G-Dragon appeared out of nowhere and walked fast towards the door. I forced my wrist down the door knob and pushed forward, but nothing happened. I froze for a second as realization fell over me.

The freakin door is locked?!

I gasped and frenetically pushed the door forward but it was oh so unfortunately locked. I stopped after lots of attempts to open the door and just set my down the couch, sighing of frustration. "This means I'm gonna stay here 'till someone just appears" I heaved a sigh. "And what if no one does so?" I said aloud, knowing no one was there to hear me anyways.

Or was there?

Out of too much frustration, I lied down the couch and puffed my cheeks, some tears at the corner of the eyes. I wasn't exactly sad or whatever but just exhausted and frustrated. I just accepted to go out with my sis for a shopping, and now I'm stuck inside of their apartment. I closed my eyes, maybe it was my chance to get some sleep. After some minutes, the silence relaxed my body and unconsciously brought my knees to my chest, still laying down the couch. 

 

"HL!" 

Oh no...

My eyes shot wide open as I flabbergasted. G-Dragon was obviously making his way through the living-room,

No no nooooo~

I stiffen in the couch, quickly standing up. 

And I thought I was alone in here...

I held a breath as he came closer to the couch, was he going to touch me or what? If he does so, I's lucky I took taekwondo lessons when I was 7. But I sighed of relief when he just picked the empty glass he left there, probably from yesterday. How can he just leave the thing right there in the obvious? If it was me I would have quickly picked the glass when I had finished to drink from it and washed it right away. If G-Dragon wasn't good at organizing his things this might be another problem, added to the other things I already didn't like from him. I tried not to glance at him as I could hear him pouring water from the dispenser of the refrigerator. 

I winced, thinking of who would possibly drink iced water in the middle of the winter? 

It's not even winter yet Harin~ In fact we're just in May.

Some ing voice echoed through my head. Shut up damn conscience, he just shouldn't be doing that, or he might grow some kind of sickness. But after all who am I to care about this? Somehow, thinking about sickness made me think about the minutes I stayed outside of the apartment while me and Dongmin talked, how come I'm not cough-

"Achii!" 

Damn ing timing!

I held my running reddened nose tight "!" I shouldn't be saying this, but I couldn't help it. I quickly turned my head to the laughing behind the kitchen's bar. "Don't you dare laugh G-dragon!" I tried not to add a cursed word there. 

Remember Harin, you have to try hard, it would be better afterwards.

I catched my breath and looked at him, my hands still over my nose. "Good morning!" and I could see him smirking with wide eyes. I just don't get why he greets me in the morning though. I snorted and puffed my cheeks. "Where's Chaerin?" I asked, more preoccupied about this than anything else. "She went to work earlier" he replied, and sat his down the other couch, in front of me. Yeah, I remembered their talk yesterday. They had talked about this, I had witnessed it all, through the thin walls of this ing appartment. While he sipped his coffee I hadn't even seen he had made, I lied down the couch again, trying my best to ignore him and my hungry stomach.

I tried to get some relaxation again, closing my eyes putting the hood of my sweater above my head. But my attempts to get some sleep were destroyed again by his cellphone ringing. I groaned loudly. How could I even think I could relax myself with him next to me? He picked up his Iphone and I just tried again, not to pay attention to his words. 

 

JIYONG

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up my phone, forgetting to check who was calling.

"Jiyong?" Chaerin's voice echoed through the speakers. Of course, I should've known she would call sooner or later, but why did she bothered to call me instead of calling Harin directly?

"You could've called Harin instead of me ya know" I replied lazily, taking a peek at the said girl, laying down our couch, bitting her nails. I knew she was trying to avoid me, but when she heard her name I could see her getting nervous. 

"Yah! She doesn't reply, I was getting afraid, where is she?" Chaerin snapped back at me. I forced a chuckle and threw my Iphone to Harin's direction, regretting it right after, as she wasn't prepared for such moves and failed to catch it. Hopefully it didn't crash into pieces to the floor, only landed on her knees.

She looked at me puzzled. "It's your sister" I said, pulling up the hems of my long sleeved t-shirt. 

"Chae?" I heard her ask. "Sorry, my cellphone ran out of battery" she apologized, of course she spent the night here, she didn't brought extra things such as a charger.

She kept on rambling at how she didn't sleep well and other things but I didn't really pay attention, lifting my of the couch and directing myself to the kitchen. Few minutes ago my stomach raged, showing how hungry I was. After the activities of the other night with Chaerin, I felt my body being too numb, I should have slept more since I worked all day yesterday but I couldn't help myself when her small hands sneaked through my shirt last night. It had in an instant, and I didn't even remember we weren't alone when I pushed her down the bed and kept pushing my hips to hers. I forgot the walls were thin and that maybe Harin could hear something if she wasn't fully asleep. 

Suddenly I remembered how she said she didn't sleep well to Chaerin. What if she just witnessed it all? But I shrugged the thought off, she would have barged in the bedroom to stop us, or at least would've yelled at me today, as I know her for years now through Chaerin, I know she is totally capable of it all. But no, she did none of those. She must just have had bad dreams all night. 

That's right Jiyong, don't worry...

I kept thinking, why should I worry after all? That I know, it is not forbidden to your bestfriend. Maybe it can be shocking to do it with your bestfriend's sister next to you, but we were under our own roof, in our own bedroom. The with any people who could've witnessed it. 

This thing between me and Chaerin is gonna happen more and more from now on. No need to be afraid, because I know sooner or later that you'll know it, Harin. 

I thought as she made her way to the kitchen, putting my cellphone down the kitchen's bar, as I served myself cereals with milk. "Wanna eat?" I asked as she was gonna turn around, she froze there for some seconds, I knew she must've been thinking if it was safe or not to take a sit and eat with me. Why is she so nervous around me anyway? Did I do something for her to be this way? I admit that I like to piss her off too much, but it surely wasn't just because of this fact that she avoided me this much. There was something else behind it and I had to discover what.

I pushed the thought back into the depth of my mind as she finally sat down the high stool, propping her head on her elbows. "What do you have?" she asked, and I smirked opening the few racks behind me as I searched something decent for her to eat. When I turned around I could see she had already eaten half of my bowl of Corn Flakes, the milk from the spoon she was holding in the air smearing down the bowl as she stopped her actions, fully opened. And I could't help myself. 

I laughed so hard that I dropped the packet of roasted bread I had taken out of the racks a few seconds ago. "What the heck with you?" she barked at me, making me laugh even louder. 

After some minutes I calmed myself and she continued eating, shrugging her shoulders off "You're so stupid" she snarled at me. 

"Sorry, it was funny" I replied, taking another bowl and downed the rest of the cereals. 

"You just like to make fun of me don't you?" she said and I nodded, I couldn't deny this fact after all. 

And as I finally sat my own down the other stool, I shook my head a smile crepting in my mouth. Yesterday night I begged for Chaerin to stay and eat breakfast with me, and here I was, having breakfast and laughing my off (and I'm not even much of a morning person) with Harin, the only person in this world that I know, puts so much effort on hating me. The girl whom I never thought I would have such moments with in my life.