First Chapter

Two is enough. Three is too much.

Harin looked through the window, at the high buildings of Hongdae, in the downtown of Seoul. The driver pushed the break down and she was thankful that the seat belt was tightly pressed on her shoulder and hips. "Where are we going now unnie?" she took out her phone, she had 3 missed calls and few messages, from her bestfriend, Dongmin.

Gosh what the heck with him? 

"I need to drop off at YG, my manager just called me sis" Chaerin said, stretching her head from left to right. "Did you have fun today?" she asked, turning to face her little sister. "Oh yes Chae, it's been a while since we hung out like that" she smiled.

"Aigo, I know I became too busy since I entered YG. I don't have so much time now" Chaerin whined and pulled an arm around her shoulder. But Harin just shook her head smiling widely "Don't say that. I'm glad my unnie is a singer at YG"

 

Chaerin patted her head. Since she was 16, YG was all the way in her life, distancing her from the family and free time she spent with Harin. They were really close, and she always felt a pang in the heart whenever she had to leave her for a concert rehearsing or whatever her manager called her for. And she knew, Harin felt sad and alone inside. "Look at the amount of clothes and shoes you bought for me unnie? Isn't it fantastic? At least now you're rich to buy me all these" she stuck her tongue out. 

"Oy!" Chaerin flicked at Harin's forehead "You!" she threatened her. But they just laughed their head off. Chaerin could just be glad that she joked it off. The limo stopped right in front of YG's building, the driver got out and opened the door for them "Now let's go" 

But Harin just stayed in the car, checking her messages "Wait unnie, I have to call Dongmin back" she frowned, the 3 messages were just asking her to call  him back. "You'll call him inside, come on, it's freaking cold outside!" 

 

As they step inside YGE, vary employees just greeted them, as Chaerin aknowledged them with high-fives and smiles. Harin could just look amazed, her sister was really enjoying herself here, after all. "Your life is quite cool right unnie? You have many friends, you sing, you dance, you just do the things you like" she pouted, they were both inside the elevator. 

"It's not as smooth as you think" she smirked "I have loads of things to do, now that I just released The Baddest Female" Harin just nodded "You must be right" Chaerin chuckled and pulled out of the elevator when the doors opened, revealing the third floor's corridor. "Come on, I have to meet Lydia, seems like she has some new songs for 2NE1's comeback"

Harin timidly walked beside her confident sister, just intimidated by the amount of Golden Disk and few other prizes Yang Hyun Suk won over the years. She already passed by this corridor, few times before, but it was always mesmerizing to see these awards and golded disks or pictures pinned to the walls. Chaerin smirked, eyeing her little sister's reaction. "You came here before and yet you're still so suprise to see these!" she shook her head and pulled Harin by the arm "Faster, Lydia is waiting us now" 

 

Harin just smiled and followed her sister, she knew that the door to the right led to Bigbang's studio, and the one next to it was 2NE1's one. Chaerin opened the door in one swift movement and barged in "L.Y.D.I.A." she called Lydia Paek, the young and swaggie american dancer.

"Oh Chaerin, you brought Harin with you too huh, come here I have some few sheets to show you" she spread the few papers in the table and stretched her arms in the air, smiling to Harin "How are you dear?" she sat down on the little couch and gestured for her to sit to "Long time no see" Harin just sat down too and nodded to Lydia, she was still nervous around her, she didn't know why, but Lydia didn't need to be a big idol of YG to be so cool. "I'm fine unnie, and you?" 

"Just tired from all these!" she pointed at the papers Chaerin was now holding, reading the lyrics Lydia created for 2NE1's new album. Harin felt sorry for her, she had no idea how it feels to create lyrics to a song, but she guessed from Lydia's state that it was surely exhausting. "This is very good unnie.... can I ask who helped you in this one?" Lydia's head shot up. "Oh this one? Jiyongie helped me" 

 

"Why you guys talk about me always?" a this right moment the one and only G-Dragon barged inside the little studio, Taeyang following right behind him. Chaerin smiled widely "Jiyong!" she got up from the little stool and patted his shoulder heavily "Ouch this hurts CL" he playfully stressed on her stagename. 

Harin just witnessed it all, pressed at the back of the couch. She slowly gazed at the three people before her eyes, breathing slowly. Lydia tapped the empty space at her right and called Taeyang for him to sit down. When Taeyang approched the couch G-dragon finally seem to see there was other people in the small studio. 

"Harin-ah, how are you?" Taeyang smiled at her and hovered an arm around Lydia. "I'm just fine oppa, thanks" she bowed to be polite. "HL" she turned her head to G-dragon who called her. She raised her eyebrow and bowed too "It's Harin though" Jiyong scoffed "Okay miss Harin" he sat himself down on the stool Chaerin sat before and pulled 2NE1's leader closer to him, she sat on his tighs, and hit his shoulder "Don't talk like that to my sister Jiyong" he just shrugged it off, turned to her and said "Sorry, Harin" she nodded, chuckling to herself, what the heck with this guy? 

She watched as he burried his face at the crook of Chaerin's neck and as her sister giggled, Harin could just wide her eyes at the sight, what the hell was going on between these both? She knew they lived together, but she never thought there was some kind of relationship between her sister and this player. 

I deserve an explanation, this is not right, why didn't she say it to me?

Harin sighed and grabbed her cellphone, sending some text to Dongmin, saying that she'll call him in a few minutes, and for him to calm down, whatever his problem was. She knew something happened again between him and his girlfriend. She smiled bitterly at the thought, he always brags about his girlfriend to her, not knowing how much it just hurts her to hear him saying he loves another girl. 

"Jiyong, Lydia said you wrote this song with her?" Chaerin picked the sheet from the table and shove it in front of his face. Kwon Jiyong nodded. "Yeah she insisted for me to help her" Lydia stopped her conversation with Taeyang and also nodded "Jiyong did the biggest part though" 

Jiyong thought for some seconds and said "I still don't know if this fits 2NE1's style though, maybe it is too cheesy" they laughed at his statement, except Harin, who didn't find it funny. "How is the song titled?" Taeyang asked suddenly interested. "Nobody will know" Taeyang raised an eyebrow and turned to his leader "Another love song?" Jiyong just shrugged "My mind was only filled with these kind of thoughts"

Are they really just going to talk about this piece of paper with some words written all over it?

As their conversation went on and on, Harin could just sigh silently, it's not polite to sigh in the middle of a conversation between talented idols, even more when they were talking about their precious song. She snorted and her feet began to balance from nervousness. G-dragon noticed it and stopped bragging about his lyrics "Are we disturbing you Harin?" he asked with a smug smirk in his lips. She clicked her tongue at them and shook her head annoyed "I just wanna go home, come on unnie?" she asked Chaerin, hoping she was finished here, and would go home asap. 

Strangely she wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone, the presence of this one and only G-dragon bugging her. She didn't like his player reputation and always made him know by some way. And she couldn't bear to see her older sister in his lap anymore. "It's ok, let's go Harin" CL got the message and stood up from Jiyong's lap. "I have to go now guys, L.Y.D.I.A, I'll see you tomorrow, Taeyangie, please take care of her. Jiyong, I'll text you soon, goo night" she grabbed her bag and hopped to the door. where Harin was already waiting her. 

"Why are you rushing it CL babe?" Jiyong asked, stooding up from the stool "Stay with us more" he asked, flashing the wide smile he knew Chaerin couldn't resist. But she looked back at her sister and saw in her eyes she wanted to go home, she knew Harin was not-so patient when tired or being bugged by something, so she sighed and waved her hand. "Bye, see you all tomorrow" and before Jiyong could talk more she closed the door. 

"Woah, Harin really was nervous tonight, what's wrong with her?" Taeyang glanced at Lydia "I don't know, it didn't seem they were in a rush when they came" she shrugged, glancing at Jiyong "What did you do?" she asked him with a smirk, she knew that he's a big player too, maybe something happened between him and CL's lil sister? 

"What? I did nothing, I also don't know what is going on with this girl!' he defended himself setting his down the couch.

 

When the limo's door close on them, Harin gazed right into her sister's eyes, making Chaerin stop all her actions. "What?" she asked. "What the hell was that unnie?" she asked coldly at her, and Chaerin knew she was talking about Jiyong.

Chaerin sighed and put the seat belt on, trying to avoid her little sister's question. Whatever her answer will be, Harin won't approve it. She knew, because of Jiyong's reputation that Harin could only look at him as a disgusting and full of himself guy, but being Jiyong's friend, Chaerin learnt to accept his difficult mind and cocky behaviour. 

"What kind of relationship do you have with this guy huh?" Chaerin sighed, Harin won't understand, even if she explains herself. But she deserved an explanation. "We are friends..." she avoided looking at Harin, so she got her cellphone out and started erasing some old messages. "Just friends?" she asked again, and this time Chaerin just sighed loudly, showing how annoyed she was now. Harin bend her head and said "Sorry, I just want to know" she smiled slightly. 

Harin looked again through the limo's wide window, and found herself dreaming at Seoul's beauty at night. Itaewon's streets were illuminated by the thousands of lights, along the road, and she lifted her eyes, trying to look at the top of a pretty high skyscraper. But she felt something heavy on her shoulder, and she turned to see Chaerin's head against her shoulder. She grinned and sneaked a hand inside her pant pocket to grab her cellphone. Will she? Won't she?

She touched her Iphone's screen and took several pics of Chaerin's sleeping face. While looking through them she laughed like mad silently, trying not to wake her older sister up. After some few minutes the driver stopped in front of an odd apartment, in one of the dark alley of Itaewon's multiple streets. She frowned, this is not her adress, why would the driver stop in the middle of Itaewon's dark streets? She straightened herself up and opened the little window inside the limo, that connected to the driver. 

"What are we doing here? I'm not supposed to be here by now" she said, with a frown, was the driver a psychopath or what? She already tightened her hands into fists. "Chaerin-sshi asked me to drop her here, and you as well" Oh... that made sense, she turned to Chaerin "Oy, Chae!" she called, and she didn't even move any parts of her body, showing that she did not wake-up. Harin grinned, this meant she had too... "Aouuuuuuuch~" Chaerin immediatly opened her eyes and winced at the pain, Harin just pinched her hard in the left arm. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she cried, rubbing her swollen arm. 

"Hey, sorry to interrupt you both, but I have to go home too, I work a lot with that limo you know" the driver shouted from his seat. Harin watched as Chaerin unbukled her belt, grabbed her bag and got out of the car, waving her hair behind her shoulders, Chaerin bent and called her "Come on, Harin, you heard the driver right? Let's go" Harin clicked her tongue and got out of the car, closing the door behind her. As she breathed, a little white smoke got out of . "Brrrrrrrrrr, it's freezing cold, what are we doing here?" she looked disgustingly at the dark street, what if some ert walked out of there and just attack them? But as the limo got out of there, Chaerin just walked faster in this way and after some seconds of hesitation, Harin decided to follow her close. 

Chaerin stopped in front of a stylish white door, and got some keys out. "This is where you live?" Harin widened her eyes at the dirty and hollow place she apparently lived in. "YG said it's better for us to live in here, than in Hongdae... less paparazzior so, whatever" Chaerin chuckled. Harin could only frown at her, and look at the surroundings. How scaring! Everything was so dark, and the cold didn't help, she held her breath and rubbed her hands in an attempt to warm herself. It's not even winter yet and people already died because of the freezing cold. 

Chaerin finally opened the door and the warmth of the place attracted Harin. "Welcome to my home sweet home!" Chaerin chuckled, pushing down the button that controlled the heating system, to warm the place faster. The insides of this studio were the complete opposite of the dark street that led to it. Harin stayed in front of the closed door, taking in the strong scent of a masculine perfume, mixed with alcohol and cig. She blinked and wrinlked her nose.

Chaerin chuckled, taking off her blaser and scarf "Are you going to stay in front of this door?" Just as Harin was about to shift position, the door opened and she tripped as the door pushed at her back, she almost fell on the couch. G-dragon made his entrence in his apartment.