Breaking Free

You are the music in me {Hiatus}

 

Honey is already in the airport waiting for her flight. She cant help but cry because she felt guilty for not letting her friends and specially Jonghyun know about her departure.   “I will go back soon, I will try to change my fathers decision. I hope everyone can forgive me” she said to herself

 

Jonghyun arrived at the airport and quickly search for Honey, but he was too late the girl he love the most leave her just like that no goodbyes at all.  Seems like the sky is sympathetic about his sadness as he walk home the rain started to fall really hard which he thinks is the best because he can shed his tears.

 

 Three days later, Jonghyun stays in his room thinking what to do, he will  just sit next to the window looking for nowhere and when he’s tired he just lied on his bed but didn’t sleep he just stare at the ceiling still thinking of the girl  who just leave him. He ignore all the knocks of her mother, he thinks this is still not the right time to talk to someone, all he wants is to be on his own.

 

Jonghyun’s mother can’t stand it anymore, she was really worried about her sons situation. She asked her husband to come home early so they can both try to talk to Jonghyun. That evening Jonghyun hear a soft knock followed by his fathers voice asking him to  open the door. Jonghyun let them in , her mother look sad for him, he looks so tired.

 

“Jonghyun, whats happening to you? Im really worried about you?”  his mother started

“I’m fine mom, don’t worry about me.” He answered with a fake smile

 

“No, you don’t look fine, you look so tired. Can you tell us your problem? You know that we will always be here for you. So please say it now, so we can try to help you.” His father stated.

 

Jonghyun cant keep it at all, he decided to tell  everything to his parents. Her  mother feels so sad for him, but she cant do anything  to ease the pain of her sons heartache. He also told his parents about his decision to accept the offer of FNC Entertainment. His family agreed to it because they think this is the best solution for him to move on.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Honey arrived in New York, a new place for her. She call for a cab to take her to New York University of  Music and Arts, She is going to stay in the dorm. She knows that this is going to be hard for her because she is in a foreign country and  she's still not used to the enviroment. The cab stop in front of a 4-storey building, this the place where she would staying. The place was really big and beautiful . As she enterthe  room there she saw a blonde girl, she greeted her and the girl greeted her with a smile. The girl introduced herself as Jammie Wilson, she's a Canadian major in violin, and she is going to be her roommate.It's already late when she finished unpacking all her stuffs and putting it in order. She   put a picture frame on her side table, that picture was her and Jonghyun. She ended her day thinking of all she missed in back in Korea. " im going to make it, I need to be strong to come back as soon as possible'' she said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

A bit short because im still thinking of what is going to happen next...