chapter 15

You are the music in me {Hiatus}

 

 

Honey is really doing great in her studies, she’s really a good student which makes her the favorite of the crowd, Everybody likes her specially every time she   sings, her voice is really beautiful.  And one day came she was being called by the dean and her professor for a meeting, she come to meet them still not sure ofwhats happening. As she entered the room she found notjust her professor and dean but also there are some other people that she cant recognized. She greeted everyone and theyasked her to sit with them.

 

“Alright Honey, I know your really curious why we call you here. Well we just want to inform you that you are being  chosen as oneof the contestant in one of the new show of “_____________” (just put which station do you like) this show is about  a singing competition in different universities  representatives, and for us here inSeoulUniversity you are the best among  the rest.” The dean explained to her.

 

“Me?” she just answered still confused

“Yes you are my dear we already hear you sing, your professor  let us watch one of your  video while singingand you are reallyamazing, and we also heard that you also good in guitar.” One of the program staff told her.

 

“Uhm, so what do you think Honey?, we will be really happy if you agreed to join this contest, you we willsupport you.” Her professor  said.

 

“ Well, I guess I have no choice but to join, since I love singing so much, I was really thankful because I got this chance. Thanksyou so much Im going to give all the best I can” she answered with a smile.

 

The dean and her professor was very happy about her decision, the staff of the show explain everything that  she was supposed to do,  she also find out that the judges was from different top performers. She was very excited to tell every thing to Jonghyun, but he’s really busy right now because of their album promotions overseas.

 

 

 

 

 

DAY 1

 

It was the first  day of the contest and Honey is in the backstage really nervous, she want’s to call Jonghyun butshe’s still not sure if they already return. She take a peek on the concert hall, there she found many students from different universities.  

 

 

The show started with introducing the MC’s which are Leeteuk  and Heechul of Superjunior, the crowds went when the Mc’s went out the stage.

 

On the other side CN Blue just got back and hurriedly came to their next schedule which is the contest were Honey is one of thecontestant.

 

“Hello everyone,  we everybody  love  tonights show, we were really thankful  to be here too.” Leeteuk started

 

 

“As for our judges, well to tell everyone, they were not just performers but top performers who gain a lot of love here and  all over the asia, so first judge is from our very own group our evil maknae who has a really sweet voice Cho Kyuhyun!” that introduction made the audience laugh.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun came out and bowed to everybody as he takes his sit,the other judges was Seohyun of SNSD, IU, FT ISLAND, Shinee, and last but not the least CN BLUE!.

 

 

“Let’s start by telling all criteria for this contest

50 % choice of the song

20 % audience impact

10 % creativity

30 %  are the scores given by the judges” Heechul explained to everyone

 

(skip the whole performance of the other contestant)

 

It was Honey’s turn  she nervously walk towards the stage wearing a simple blue dress which show howbeautiful  is, she automatically smile as she faced the audience. Jonghyun and the others were surprised to see her on stage. She sat on thechair and started to play her guitar, out of all the contestant she is the only one who use an instrument toperform.

 

( try listening to Lucy Hale's "Extra Ordinary")

 

 

♫♫♪I’m imprisoned, I’m living a lie

Another night putting on a disguise


I wanna tear it off and step in the light


Don’t you, don’t you?


So now I’m knocking at your front door


And I’m looking for the right cure


I’m still a little bit unsure

 

Cos I know,


Yeah I know

That most people see me as ordinary


But if you look close you’ll find I’m very


Interesting and hard to know


You can never tell where this might go


Cos I’m not your average, average person


I don’t know much, but I know for certain


But I’m just a little bit extra, extra


I’m just a little bit extra ordinary
 


I can see it from the spark in your eyes


You believe in all the things you deny


You wanna fly and leave all you worries behind


Don’t you, don’t you?



Well now I’m knocking at your front door


And I’m looking for the right cure


I’m still a little bit unsure


Cos I know,


Yeah I know

That most people see me as ordinary


But if you look close you’ll find out I’m very


Interesting and hard to know


You can never tell where this might go


Cos I’m not your average, average person


I don’t know much, but I know for certain


But I’m just a little bit extra, extra


I’m just a little bit extra ordinary ♫♫♪

 

 

Every body was really amazed the way she sings and the fact that it was her original composition. After her performances every  body give her a standing ovation which really surprised her,It was now the time to chose10 students  to move to the next round.Honey is  the one who got the highiest score she bowed to everyone teary eyed when she look to Jonghun he give her a twothumbs up which make her really happy.

 

The show ended happily,  she was on her way to the dressing room when she heard the voice of  FT ISLANDand  CN BLUE coming near her. Jonghyun hurriedly give her a hug and kiss her in the cheek which makes her blushed. They were having a great talk when Kyuhyun approached them.

 

“Hello Honey, congratulations you made it! You were really a great singer, I hope to sing with you too if we can have a chance.”

He bows and leaves .

 

 

Yah!! Noona why  didn’t you even tell us your joining this contest? Jungshin ask her .

 

“ I didn’t mean not to tell to everyone, but you are all busy. Sorry about that” she explained

 

“No it’s ok dongsaeng but you really did great we were really proud of you!”  Yonghwa giving her a hug

 

“Congratulations! “ FT ISLAND said in unison. She laugh how cute the guys greet her. Jonghyun’s phone ring it was her sister trying to have a video call.


“ Hey bro put Honey in the line! We want to congratulate her” Jonghyun’ s sister commanded

 

Jonghyun went back to Honeys side, she was very happy to see her unnie and Jonghyuns parents.

 

Let’s go out to celebrate since it’s been along time since the last time we go out together.


Everybody agreed since the two groups doesn’t have any schedule. Honey just excuse herself to change into a  comfortable clothes and also to say goodbye to her schoolmates, friends and also to her professor

On the other side some of the contestant who didn’t move to the next round was really angry about the result, and the fact that they saw how close Honey to the two famous  groups really made them mad.

 

 

 

 

 



heartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheart



>

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>>



About the song I used which is "Extra Ordinary" by Lucy Hale was actually an OST of one of  my favorite movie "A CINDERELLA STORY ONCE UPON A SONG" I really love her voice and her songs as well... 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Finally made an update!!! I was really inspired after watching the new MV of CN BLUE which is "IN MY HEAD" JONGHYUN is really hot in that video... Hope everyone likes this chapter and please don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe.  Sorry if my grammar is not correct. thanks