chapter 14

You are the music in me {Hiatus}

 

 

One week really run fast Honey together with the boys returned in Seoul to prepare for 

their another album.  Jonghyun and Honey are always together since Jonghyun is always the

one being left in the house because the other are now busy doing their own stuff. Their relationship is still secret to everyone, well of course only the 3 members know it since they  were really happy to see Jonghyun happy.  

 

3 months passed and it’s time for Honey to leave the dorm, Jonghyun’s parent’s already prepared everything that she might need after her contract. They already enrolled her and look an apartment for her, everything is ready except for the boys who are really sad because of ther departure.  Honey still have 1 week before her school start, so she spend most of her time visiting the boys and spending time with Jonghyun.

 

CN BLUE are now all busy with their promotion and on the other hand Honey on her studies.  Which caused Honey and Jonghyun not to see each other that much, and it’s really hard for both of them the really do miss each other.  

 

It was the day CN Blue’s comeback for their new album “FIRST STEP”. Honey was invited by the boys to watch their performance and also to use the time to be with her.  Honey doesn’t need any passes just to enter the backstage because everybody knew her as CN BLUE’s assistant   before so it was easy for her to meet them.  She knocked and Jungshin open the door for her, he was really happy to see her and did even bother the other people around and he hug  her really tight.  Minhyuk saw her, and run to hug her too. She was really happy to see them again. As she entered the room she search for Jonghyun , he found him seriously practicing with his guitar and didn’t realized that she was already in his side.  She surprised him by giving him a big hug which makes him smile.

“Yah!!  You really surprised me! But anyway I loved it. Jonghyun said and put his guitar down to hug her.

“You were really serious when I came, I miss you” she whispered shyly making sure that only Jonhyun can hear her.

“I miss you more” Jonghyun said in her ears and when he’s about to kiss her in the cheeks they heard the PD saying that it’s their  turn in 5 minutes.

Jonghyun was really disappointed but he stand up and pick his guitar to head out of the room followed by Minhuk and Jungshin. Honey was looking for Yonghwa when she asked the manger  he says that Yonghwa is already in the stage. Honey watch them perform and he was really happy to see the expressions of the audience  while listening to the boys. As the boys finished their song the fans went crazy screaming their names. Honey hurriedly went to the dressing room to congratulate them.  After the show they headed in a small restaurant to celebrate. 


____________________________________________________________________

 

a really short and boring chapter. sorry about that but I hope everyone likes it,, pls comment and subscribed :)) tnx