Chapter 19

You are the music in me {Hiatus}

Honey won the competition. Her family and friends are really proud of her. After the competition her family and Jonghyuns family together with Cnbue and FTIsland decided to have a small celebrattion. She's so happy that everything turns out fine, She didnt expect that she's going to win because of all the rumors about him and Jonghyun during the contest. 

 

Most of the entertainment companies are offering her to join their company and become their trainee, but she refused all of them because she doesn't want to  become an idol. Her classmates and some of her friends didn't stop bugging her about those offers. 

 

One day Honey  decided to visit the boys in their parctice room since she knew that they didnt have any schedules. She's  was on her way to FNC building holding two plastic bags containing the pack lunch she bought  for the boys, when suddenly a grou[p of fangirls block her way.  She was scared at first but she noticed that the girls are holding some gifts.

"Unnie, can you do us a favor?,we want to give this gifts to our  CNBLUE oppas but we don't know how to give it to them" the young girl said shyly.

Honey looked at them and smiled they look really desparate so she nodded and  accept the gifts. She entered the building, holding the foods she bought and the gifts from the fans. Jungshin opened the door for her after she knocks on it. Jungshin help her with all the stuffs in her hands.

 

They were surprise because of her sudden visit. But they were happy at the same time since she brings food for them, Jonghyun hurriedly stop and put his guitar aside to greet her. She sits beside him and offer him a food. 

 

After they eat, she and the boys started to play some songs to lighten up the mood. They were having fun singing and playing their instrument when somebody knock on the door. They all stop and look who's their visitor. Minhyuk is the one who opened it and was surprised by being attack of a tigh hug of a cute girl.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

just a short update after  i don't know how many months T.T sorry about that... Who do you think is the cute girl who visits them??