Chapter 18

You are the music in me {Hiatus}

Jonghyun's apprearance in Honey's performance was a big news to the public. Some to the fans keeps on saying hateful words and criticizing her. Even the other contestant are now gossiping about her during their rehersals. They we're saying that she's just using  Jonghyun to win. It was hard  for her specially when Jonghyun is not around. She's thankful that Jonghyun's sister  didn't leave her.

 

It was the night before the final day  of  the compettion. Honey is still wide awake, just then her phone rings. It was Jonghyun calling.

"Hello" she answered with a smile

 

"Did I wake you? Sorry, I just miss you. I was busy all day and I dont have a time earlier. How are you?" Jonghyun asked her

 

"Im fine. and I miss you too" 

 

"Uhm The rumors about us,  just ignore them. We all know that you really deserved to be in the top 5. I'm really sorry that I was 

not around.  I'll try to catch up tomorrow to watch your last performance. Don't stress yourself too much Okay? You should rest 

now and Goodluck!! I LOVE YOU!"  he said with a smile waiting for a quick response from her.

 

"Im okay.And dont worry about me Unnie Jamie is still here, she didn't leave after  all the news and the rumors about us. And YOU!, you we're supposed to be the one resting, please don't overworked yourself  tell the others as well. Goodnight." she was about to end the call when Jonghyun stop her.

 

"Wait!, You forgot to say something" 

 

"Huh? what is it?"cheeky  smile drew on her face, she already knew it but she want to make fun of him.

 

"Honey? You forgot to say those 3 magic words, And I will not sleep until you said it to me." Jonghyun acting like a kid

 

She let out a laugh and said " Okay, I LOVE YOU  MR GUITAR FREAK!"laugh she said sweetly

 

"Yah!!! why did you call me Freak? Im not a freak."

 

"I just want to and I love calling you freak"

 

"Alright as you wish, Then you're my MUSIC"

 

"Why?" she asked

 

"Because your voice and your laughter is the melody that keeps playing in my head.And you are the reason why I love music. You know that Music is my life and you are my Music" He said seriously which  caused Honey to cry but she didn't let him hear her.  Jonghyun on the other side noticed her silence.

 

"Hey My Music! Are  you still there? 

"Y-es Freak im still here, Thank You and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH heart Goodnight! she said then pressed the end call button. She can't handle it anymore those words from him really touched her. She's crying because of too much happiness. Jonghyun was about to say something but the call was already cut by her. He just smile and prepared tosleep.

 

D-DAY

Honey wake up early with a smile on her face. Today is the last day of the contest and she was happy about it. She went to the kitchen and preapred breakfast while singing. Jonghyun's sister came out of her room still sleepy saw her and smile.

 

"Wow! you look happy. IT  was nice to see you like that." she said while  pouring a coffee in a cup.

"I just have a nice sleep" 

 

"Uhm, Mom and Dad will be here before lunch, They want to see your performance live and also to cheer for you" 

"Really? I'm so happy about it seems like my mom and dad was here for me" 

"How about Jonghyun will he be able to come before the show?"

"I dont know Unnie he said that he will try." she answered sadly

Jonghyun sister noticed the change of her mood when it comes to Jonghyun. So she told Honey to fixed herself because they will come to meet Mr and Mrs. Lee in the airport.

 

15 Minutes before the show started. The whole place was  full of banners of the contestants and  peoples who supports them. Honey is nervous because of the crowd that she thinks doesn't like her. On her way to the restroom some of the students from other university noticed her. When she passed them she heard them say something that really make her wanna cry. "Look! thats the girl, she's not that pretty  and good at singing she's just friends with other celebrities and she's using them,that's  why she keeps on winning" It really hurts her but she ignored them. Her tears are now falling so she hurriedly run and bump to someone. She apologized and continue to run she didnt even bother who is that person might be. Kyuhyun noticed her and followed her. Kyuhyun found her in the rooftop crying. 

"Honey?" he asked Honey was surprised she quickly wipe her tears.

"Oh! Oppa! What brings you here?" she answered but she didnt even look at him

"I saw you running and crying you even bummped into me so I followed you.Tell me is there any problem? You can tell me if you want" 

"Uhm nothing Oppa, I was just nervous" 

"Okay, goodluck! I have to go the show will start soon. you should also go back too"

"Yah I will, I'll be there "

 

CN BLUE just arrived in the airport they hurriedly told their manager to take them quickly in the venue of the contest. They wouldn't want to miss Honey's last performance. They want to cheer for her.

 

It was Honeys's turn to sing. She was now in the stage preparing she can hear some people whispering something about her, as the music start  Honey still searching for Jonghyun in the audience  but she didn't she him instead she found the place where JH's parents are sitting  she give them a smile.

 

 

 

 

(The Climb by Miley Cyrus )

 

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

Jonghyun and the others came just in the right time. 

Honey saw them and makes her smile.

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

The crowd is now touched by her singing they even wave their hands in the air. Honey's tears keep falling while singing she was very happy that some people appreciate her. 

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

Honey finished the song happily. She's crying because of happiness. She bowed and leave the stage immediately. Jonghyun followed her back stage and hug her without realizing the people who saw them. Honey keeps crying in his arm. Jonghyun is now trying to comfort her.

"Jonghyun, I did it. Finally it's over. Thanks for coming your presence is really a great help to me" she said while crying

"You really did great! stop crying you'll get ugly, remember what our fathers say to you evertime you cry." he said jokingly  that make Honey smile a little.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“If you don’t have it (ipad), you’re not a modern person.” -Jonghyun the ipad addict. 

 

 

 

>>>

>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>

I made this chapter a little longer hope everybody likes it,,, and please don't hate me if  I use a Miley Cyrus song. I was really inspired by this song so much. thanks........................

 

JH's picture/poster cr:cnblue0303

Please do leave a COMMENT and SUBSCRIBED