Chapter 1

You are the music in me {Hiatus}

It’s Monday morning , Honey is already prepared to go to school. She was very excited to see all her friends. Aside from that she miss the man of her dreams.  She pick her bags and grab her guitar, she hurriedly went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. There she found her father and her siblings while her mother is busy preparing the food in the kitchen.

“Honey, I already fixed your papers to study in New York.” Mr Jang said while having his breakfast.

“What to you mean by that Dad? Honey asked

“I want you to study in New York Music and Arts University, It is the best place for you to develop your skills.” 

“But I want to study here. I don’t want to leave, and besides my friends are all here”, she protested.

 “No! that’s my decision so you should follow. “her father answered in angry tone as he leave the dining table.

 

Honey left speechless and shock. Because she knew once her father made a decisions nobody can change it.

 

Jonghyun was sitting under the tree while playing his guitar. That tree seems to be the best part of school for him. Whenever he has no classes or during break time you can find him there practicing and writing  songs.  Honey came with a sad look on her face, She sat beside Jonghyun and didn’t speak at all. He look at her and smiled. This is the first time he saw her sad.

 

Why you look so sad? He asked

Honey look at him and take a deep breath before answering his question.

“Nothing.” She smiled

Honey can’t tell the reason to Jonghyun, because she knows Jonghyun is going to be sad. To change the atmosphere she grabbed her guitar and ask Jonghyun to play a song together.

 

One month before the school ends, the seniors were all  busy with their preparations for university entrance exam. But Jonghyun was still not decided whether he would go or not . Aside from that he receives an offer to become one of the trainee of FNC Entertainment .

 

It was their last time performing as a band in their school, because tomorrow is their graduation so they really give all their best. After their performance the group suggested to have a small farewell party.

“What are your plans? Me, I’m going to try my best to enter Seoul University “ asked Jin their  drummer.

“I think I have to stop doing band stuffs because my father wants me to focus on my studies. He wants me to become a doctor so I can help him in our small clinic” Tim the bassist said.

 

“How about the two of you ?” the two asked in chorus.

“I still don’t know, I cant still decide on what to do and besides it depends on Honey. ”Jonghyun answered as he looked at her.

“Wa- wait what do you mean depends on Honey? What is the meaning of this? The two of you are hiding something from us that’s so unfair.”

 

The two of them remained silent as the party continues they also invited some of their close schoolmates. The party continues until 9:00 pm. They reminisced the first time they meet each other, all the happy and sad time they spent together. “And those were the best thing that happened to me I’m going to miss you all” she said to herself as she looked at them enjoying every last moment they were together.

The graduation ceremony ended successfully, families and friends are everywhere congratulating all the graduates. That time Jonghyun is busy searching the crowd looking for Honey, But she couldn’t find her. So he decided to go to Honey’s house. He pressed the doorbell, Honey’s mother opened the door for him.

“Good Afternoon Auntie, Is Honey inside?

“I’m so sorry Jonghyun, but Honey is already in the airport she is going to study in New York as her father  planned for her.” Mrs Jang said apologetically because she knows how deep the relationship between her daughter and Jonghyun. After he hear those words, Jonghyun doesn’t know what to do or where to go. All he wants is to see Honey. He hurriedly call for a cab and ask the driver to go to the airport.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

I really dont know if this is going to be a good one,this is my first ever fanfic.