Chapter 5

One Ring Two Loves

“Are you sure you dont want me to stay here for a while?”

After that encounter with Jongin, Sehun drove Hanie to her flat..

Not to mention, Sehun shocked upon seeing this small flat of Hanie..

How could such an angel lives in this small and miserable flat and the worst, only with her son.. He thought..

 

“No, im fine..” Hanie stood under the doorframe and Sehun stood outside her flat..

“Uhm.. maybe you need a friend to talk with.. you know..” Sehun reassured her..

“No, Sehun.. I just want to be alone.. I need sometimes..”

Hanie still stared at the floor not to dare to stared Sehun at his slanty fierce eyes..

 

“Uhmm.. Okay.. I will take care of the rest..”

“Thanks, please take care of Haneul for me..” Hanie stared at Sehun eyes.. Their eyes met eachothers..

What a pretty woman.. Her eyes are so beautifull and big although bloodshot could be seen and her red nose is so cute..

Sehun drowned into his thoughts..

 

“Arent you gonna leave?” Hanie snapped his train thoughts..

“Ah..Yes.. Uhmm.. Okay then goodbye and take care of yourself, dont forget to eat, okay..”

How Sehun really wants to dig up a hole on the ground and jumps off.. How cheesy that line? He mentally slapped himself..

“Goodbye” Hanie said and shut the door close without glanced at Sehun..

 

Sehun turned around and headed to the first floor of Hanie’s flat building and walked to parking lot area..

He was happy because he could hug Hanie and even drove her home, he admitted it that this certain pretty woman caught his attention and he found her attractive . But he felt angry at the same time..

 

What the hell that Kim ing Jongin done to her? How could he didnt know about Haneul ? Im sure i will ruin your handsome face once i arrive at home!

 

Sehun pedalled the gas and drove to Kyungsoo’s home.. He parked his car next to Jongin’s black Mercedes and there was silver Hyundai Sonata also parked next to Jongin’s.. Kyungsoo was home with kids..

What will you say to your wife about Hanie and your past?

 

Sehun mumbled under his breath.. He reached the livingroom, stood in the middle way of the livingroom and found Jongin sat on couch which near one of glassdoors.. He seems out of his mind..

 

“Sehun! Do you know where is Hanie?”

Kyungsoo approached Sehun with worries written all over her face..

Jongin tilted up his head upon heard Hanie’s name..

So, he didnt say anyhthing ?  Sehun thought..

 

“She was feeling not well so i decided to drove her to her flat..”

Sehun said and emphasis the flat word as he looked at Jongin’s direction..

Annoyed, arent you? You should say thanks to your wife, because of her, i didnt punch and ruin your handsome face!Bastard!

 

Sehun smirked to Jongin and Jongin really got it means..

From the very begining, Sehun hate him, and now his reasons to hate Jongin was added..

 

“Oh.. Did you bring her to hospital? I hope she is okay..”

Kyungsoo is really sincere and concerned about Hanie as if Hanie is her own sister..

“She is okay, text her if you dont believe me.. Where is Haneul? I want to tell him something” Sehun asked Kyungsoo..

“He is playing with Minkyung in usual place”

~*~

 

From : Kyungie~

To : Hanie~

Hanie, are you okay? Do you need me to be there?

 

Hanie sighed for the nthtime this day, its already 4.00 PM in the afternoon..

She is weary and break and hurt.. She doesnt hate Kyungsoo but she is not ready to face her..

How it would be then? Imagine her and Jongin being inlove eachother even have their own daughter and not to mention, having a happy family..

What should i do? How could Jongin left me and lied to me? He even didnt know about Haneul?  What the hell is wrong with him?

 

From : Hanie~

To : Kyungsoo~

I’m fine.. Its okay Kyung.. Say my hi to Haneul.. And thankyou to Sehun.. ^_^

 

It sounded normal right? Did i sounded harsh to her? I didnt forget to thank Sehun right?

Hanie was laying on her and Haneul shared bed..

She was not crying anymore but she just want to go far away from Jongin and also Kyungsoo..

She knew its very wrong to avoid Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo even didnt know anything about Jongin and Hanie’s past..

But her heart hurt, she cant handle it if she face Kyungsoo nor Jongin..

 

From : Kyungie~

To : Hanie~

Hmm, get well soon ne?

Tomorrow i will drive Haneul home, is it okay if i stop by your flat with Minkyung and my husband?

He has already arrived, it was surprise! Kekekekeke..

 

Yes, it was also surprise for me and my entire life from now and then, Hanie thought as she type the reply for Kyungsoo..

 

From : Hanie~

To : Kyungsoo~

I think Haneul and i shouldnt be bother you, its okay he will take a bus from your house.. ^_^

and actually tomorrow i will not accept any guest in my flat coz im tired.. I hope you dont mind it and im sorry Kyung..

 

Hanie thought its really harsh to rejected Kyungsoo like that but then how will she act infront of Kyungsoo and Jongin at the same time? She hope Kyungsoo will not mad at her..

 

From : Kyungie~

To : Hanie~

Oohh, okay then its okay Hanie..I hope you get well soon, take a good  rest.. ^^

 

Hanie decide to not reply her anymore,

yes call her heartless but how she has to supposedly act toward Kyungsoo after this encounter..?

And suddenly her phone buzzed again, she placed it on the nightstand beside her bed and frown as she read the text message from the stranger..

 

From : +82 123456789

To : Hanie Noona

Youre very welcome, tomorrow i will drive Haneul to your flat.. No need to thank me..

~Awesome and gergous Oh Sehun ^^

 

Damn it..

Hanie cursed as she throwed her phone across her bed

and suddenly pick it up again and rubbed it gently as if it is a precious thing..

Sorry my phone, i shouldnt throwed you.. She mumbles to her phone like a crazy teen girls on their period..

She decided to text him back..

 

From : awesome Hanie Noona

To : parrot Sehun

O.K

 

Hanie let a small smile out her pinkish lips upon read her text to Sehun, she felt a little relieved..

“Tonight i will sleep alone without Haneul..” Hanie deep sighed and then cuddled his son’s plushie Momo..

~*~

 

“Kai baby, i miss you so much”

Kyungsoo said as she cuddle her husband and nuzzle her face to Kai’s manly chest..

Jongin prefered to be called Kai ever since they met eachother..

 

“Baby, not now, im tired..”

Kai said as Kyungsoo showering him with butterfly kisses on his jawline, neck, and his y collarbone..

But Kyungsoo doesnt stop and kiss Kai passionately..

 

“No reasons baby..”

Kyungsoo said seductively as she travelled down her hot tounge from Kai’s chest to his toned abs and went to his navel..

Not to mention, to his lower part which arousing in every seconds Kyungsoo touch him..

Kai couldnt resist her, although his mind is full with the thought of Hanie, Kyungsoo infront of him is really tempting him..

Silence filled the room before lots of loud moans from them could be heard in their room and also outside their room..

 

“!”

Sehun get up from his bed and leave his room.. He headed downstairs..

Thanks God, Minkyung is such a heavysleeper so she didnt have to witness something like that in her own room..

Upon the thought of Kyungsoo and Jongin make love that night, Sehun feel more disgusted toward Jongin..

He is absolutely nappeun namja, coz he has more than one girl in his life or even more than Hanie and Kyungsoo..!!

 

Sehun walked to Haneul’s room.. He knew it sound silly but he just want to know about him more..

He is not sure whether he fall in love with Hanie or not but he just want to be close with them, Hanie and Haneul..

He reached the doorknob and open the door as lightly as possible but what surprised him was Haneul sat on his bed wide awake and the bedside lamp still turn on.. 

Haneul turned his face to doorframe where Sehun was stand and shocked..

He hurriedly turn his face away from Sehun..

 

“Are you crying?” Sehun asked him, concerned but it just his pokerface which didnt suit well with his concern..

“..............” Haneul didnt answer his question and it could be seen that Haneul was hiccuped after his crying session ends..

“Do you miss your Mama?”

Sehun sat on the bed beside Haneul and patted his head..

Haneul once again didnt answered and only nodded his head slightly..

 

“I usually cuddle with Mama and if Mama isnt around, i usually cuddle with Momo..”

Haneul said timidly and turn his face to Sehun..

“Who is Momo?” Sehun asked him and his hand still pat his head..

“He is my rabbit plushie-sibling.. I usually cuddle him, and nibble on his ears..”

Haneul chuckled..

What an adorable kid he is, if only he is not Jongin half blood and flesh,  if only Haneul is his own son, Sehun thought..

 

“What is his colors?”

“White, actually he is a white rabbit but its color faded into greyish..”

“Hmmmm...”

“Hyung what are you doing here actually?”

Haneul realized that is really strange to found Sehun at the late night barged into his room..

“Actually i just want to know if you feel alone or not coz your Mama is not here tonight.. Thats all..”

“Hyung, may i cuddle you?”

 

Haneul asked Sehun out of the blue..

Even before Sehun could answer his question, Haneul already laid down on the bed..

Sehun, however didnt have a choice to reject this adorable little kid so he decided to laid down beside Haneul..

He nuzzled his little face into Sehun’s board and manly chest..

“Goodnight Hyung..” Haneul mumbled on Sehun’s shirt..

“Goodnight Haneul..”

 

Sehun, unconsciously kissed the top of Haneul’s head..

He smells good, strawberry mint blended, Sehun thought..

How is Hanie’s smell like? Sehun let out a soft groan because of his ert and abnormal thought..

But a few upcoming minutes, he drifted into his beauty sleep with Haneul in his arms..

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

A/N :

Im back!! Sorry guys i've not been update this fic like years :(

 

Hey guys.. please leave me some comments, just a simple drop (.) its very okay.. (fangirling mode ON, so desperate to get oppa’s reply in fanboard)

See yaaaa n till next chapt ^^

 

P/S : Russian fans are soooo lucky T^T

I want to take selcas with exo like them too :D :D :D :D