Chapter 3

One Ring Two Loves

What is love was done...

A y handsome gorgeous young man standing under the diningroom’s door frame..

Its not like he couldnt move, he just stood there because he cant take his eyes off of a pretty young woman infront of him..

Kyungsoo, the only one whose mind still in the earth cleared and thats the time Hanie and this man broke their stare..

 

“Do you have some orange soda? Im very thristy..!!”

 

The said man rushed to the refigerator..

He passed where Hanie sat and rummaging through refigerator to find a can of orange soda..

He open the can and drink it merciless and only God knows why Hanie couldnt take her eyes off the said man..

He is so freaking damn y while drinking that orange soda, Hanie thought..

Looking at his Adam’s apple wouldnt harm right?? (A/N : STOP DROOLING, hold yourself  >.<)

 

“Oh Sehun, you little brat.. Dont you have a shame? There is my friend and you even didnt greet her properly and now you are drinking my precious orange soda!! Give it back to me!!”

 

Kyungsoo yelled at the said man and grabbed the can but its hopeless, its already empty..

“What the hell is wrong with your hair?? Are you a parrot??”

Kyungsoo once again yelled at him and mocked his colorfull hair, rainbow to be exact..

 

This young man is Oh Sehun, Kyungsoo’s cousin from her mother side..

He is two years younger than Kyungsoo that means four years younger than Hanie..

They always bickering since they were kids..

 

“Okay i will introduce my self and greet her properly now..”

Sehun said as he stomped away from Kyungsoo, he didnt want to be knocked down by her..

“Im the most handsome and gorgeous 23y.o man.. Its pleasure to meet you.. And i am single”

Sehun did his perfect bow infront of Hanie and winked rather seductively at her..

 

“Are you hitting on her? She is taken!” Kyungsoo yelled and slapped Sehun’s arm..

“Och.. Why you always hit me, that’s the only reason why i dont want to call you Noona..”

Sehun darted his tongue out and mocking at Kyungsoo..

“My name is Lu Han, you can call me Hanie.. Nice to meet you”

 

“And she has a 6y.o son.. Dont you dare to hit on her”

Kyungsoo added and warned Sehun, but he just rolled his eyes and make his way out of diningroom..

“I am taking your guest room in upstairs..!! I will stay for few months!! Thanks”

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaat ?? Hey Sehun, why you didnt take the guest room in first floor instead??”

 

Kyungsoo is right.. There are three guest rooms at first floor plus ‘Minkyung’s play room’..

There are 5 rooms at upstairs.. 1 is the main room of Kyungsoo and her husband,

1 Minkyung’s bedroom, 3 spare rooms for family or relatives who visited them annually..

 

“I love to hear some weird sounds you and your husband make every midnight!”

Sehun shouted from the staircase as he made his way upstairs and claimed one of three spare rooms..

“Damn it!” Kyungsoo cursed under her breath.. And mumbles some cursed words

(A/N : insert some cursed words here as you please, hahaaa :D)

 

“You guys are very funny.. Sure you love eachother as cousins..”

Hanie chuckled upon what she had saw.. The cousin’s bickering..

“No! That bastard is very ing annoying.. He doesnt respect elders..

He is  a heartbreaker.. He is a playboy.. There is no good side of him...”

 

“I heard that Kyung!!”

Sehun shouted from the staircase as he made his way down to diningroom.. Prepare for another war..

“Where is my little princess Minkyung?” He stood there, under the doorframe..

“In her ‘playing room’.. Ah dont you dare to disturb her nap.. And for your information, there is also Hanie’s son..”

“Okay i know! Why you always offense me Kyung? Im not that bad..”

Sehun snorted and left.. Absolutely, he will do some tricks or pranks for his little niece..

What a nice uncle.. Kyungsoo thought..

 

“He loves Minkyung for sure, right?”

“...............” Kyungsoo didnt answer..

 

Yes he is.. When Minkyung was 2y.o, she had a very terrible fever, typhus to be exact..

Kyungsoo was alone, her husband was in his business trip for a month..

Sehun was there with Kyungsoo.. He took care of Minkyung and also Kyungsoo..

He drove them off to hospital.. He stayed over and stayed up late everyday in Minkyung’s hospitalized room..

He was there beside Minkyung whenever Kyungsoo was gone for a while to took care something here and there..

Thats why Sehun didnt get along well with Kyungsoo’s husband, he doesnt..

Sehun thinks Kyungsoo’s husband only takes the advantages of her..

~*~

 

Sehun is making his steps as light as possible when he reach the doorknob of ‘Minkyung’s play room’..

But when he reached his hand and took the doorknob, its open suddenly and revealed a little boy whose face rather familiar in Sehun’s eyes..

 

Do i know this little boy somewhere?  Sehun mentally asked himself

 

“Sehun ahjusshi..!!”

There, behind the little boy, Minkyung stood and then rushed to the said ‘ahjusshi’..

“Hey.. How many times i told you to call me Sehun oppa?”

Minkyung only giggled and nuzzle her face in Sehun’s chest as Sehun carried her..

(A/N : I sometimes feel jelly with her -_- )

 

“Who is this little kiddo by the way?” Sehun asked Minkyung..

“He is Haneul oppa.. He is Hanie’s ahjumma son..”

“Anyeonghaseyeo, Sehun hyung!”

Wow, what a smart kid, Sehun thought and smirked..

“How old are you kiddo?”

“I am 6 y.o.. Nice to meet you Hyung..! And by the way, i love your rainbow hair!”

 

Sehun seem puzzled for a while..

He sure knew this kid somewhere else but he couldnt make it, he couldnt recall where or when he met this Haneul kid..

Or maybe this kid is resemble to someone whom Sehun knows.. But he gave up, no clue..

 

“Are you two friends?”

“Yes we are” said Haneul and Minkyung in union..

Sehun let Minkyung down from his arms..

“Care to tell me when did you guys met and how you became friends?”

 

They are now in ‘Minkyung’s play room’ sitting on the fluffy carpet..

They are playing and arranging 3D puzzles..

From what those kids story, Sehun got that their mother met at daycare which they attend..

Sehun knew that Hanie works there, and Sehun also managed to asked Haneul’s address, which means Hanie’s address..

 

“Kids.. Lunch is ready..!”

Kyungsoo shouted and popped her head in the doorframe..

The three of them stood up from the carpet and made their way out of the playing room..

 

“Didnt i say ‘kids’? So you admitted it you still kiddo, Sehun~ah?”

Kyungsoo always tease by call him ‘Sehun~ah’ which he really hate it..

“Stop it..! Im sure i will kidnapped your daughter one day if you still call me like that..”

“Meanny...!! Minkyung~ah, your Sehun ahjusshi is meanny..!!”

~*~

 

The five of them sat on the chairs in diningroom..

Kyungsoo’s diningroom has a rectangle shape table and fits 8 chairs..

Hanie sat beside Haneul and Kyungsoo in the opposite with Minkyung beside her..

Only Sehun who sat on the different side with only one chair there.. Acted like a young master, Kyungsoo thought..

 

“So, Hanie.. What is your husband’s job?”

Sehun broke the silence but he screwed.. That’s the forbidden question, Kyungsoo shooted him a death glare..

Hanie couldnt answer his question and as if Haneul knew his Mama’s confused state, he answer it instead..

 

“Papa is in heaven now, Hyung.. That’s why Mama works hard for us..”

“Uhmm.. Sorry i didnt know it..”

“No, its okay..” Hanie replied..

 

Hanie smiled.. A sad smiled plastered her face.. Suddenly Sehun felt his heart sting upon saw Hanie’s sad smile..

Oh dear God, dont tell me i am pitied this woman, im not a type of kindhearted man, right..?

Sehun mentally asked his God although he is not an obedient Christian..

Hanie couldnt stand with this awkward moment so she decide to broke up the silence..

 

“Uhm.. By the way, what is your job, Sehun?”

“He is jobless and homeless!”

Kyungsoo answered with wide grin even before Sehun couldnt open up his mouth..

Sehun mumbles some cursed words under his breath..

 

“No, im not.. At least not this year.. Few next months i will be a deputy-chief in Do corporation which located in Incheon..

Thats why i will be staying here for few months”

“Yes,, Thats why you barged into my house and stay here.. You even didnt have your own house or at least apartement..” Kyungsoo snorted at Sehun..

 

“Why should i buy a house or apartement in Seoul if i have you, my lovely noona..”

Sehun emphasize at the end of his statement.. Kyungsoo and Sehun are bickering, again..

“So Sehun, where is actually you live?” Hanie decide to pried into their bickering..

“My parents and i live at Jeju, that’s why i decided to stay here for a while and move out  to Incheon once i get my job..”

 

Sehun once again emphasize the words move out  to be heard for Kyungsoo..

Sehun’s parent run their resort in Jeju island.. Why Sehun didnt join them?

Because he simply bored with Jeju and wants to move out..

 

“That would be nice then.. I hope you would love to live in Incheon.. Sometimes we are not easily adaptable in new environment..”

 

Hanie seemed interest in Sehun’s story, but no, actuallly it was just a simple trick to make conversation goes smooth between them.. Sehun only nodded for a respon to her..

~*~

 

“Why you dont stay for a dinner here with us?”

Kyungsoo asked Hanie, maybe its called pleaded not asked..

“No thanks.. Im very gratefull you invited us for lunch and even Haneul spent his Saturday afternoon with Minkyung..”

Hanie smiled at her pretty yet childish friend..

 

They are now standing on Kyungsoo’s porch.. Kyungsoo and Minkyung bid Hanie and Haneul goodbye..

Kyungsoo asked Hanie if the driver could drove them off but Hanie didnt want to be bother..

That’s why Hanie and Haneul will take a subway heading their flat..

 

“Would you stay over next week, please?" Kyungsoo asked Hanie

"Im so freaking damn bored without my husband and esp that little brat *Sehun* in my house..” She added..

“Uhmm.. When will your husband back? I dont want to disturb your lovey-dovey time, you know!”

 

“Oh my God, Hanie stop it.. My husband still has two weeks away from home.. He will not home when you and Haneul stay over next week”

“Okay, sounds nice..” Hanie giggling..

She is very cute.. Although she is 2years older than Kyungsoo but Hanie’s face is rather cute than Kyungsoo’s mature face..

But dont judge a book by its cover.. Although Kyungsoo’s face is mature, but her act is childish, very opposite with Hanie..

 

Hanie and Haneul were already left and Kyungsoo made her way in livingroom, joined her daughter and Sehun who looked so serious in their conversation..

“So, what did i miss?” Kyungsoo asked as she pulled Minkyung to her lap..

“Nothing.. We only talked about how to make babies, right Minkyung dear?”

 

Sehun said casually as he made his way out of livingroom and dashed out to his room upstairs as fast as a light speed before he will be killed by a certain Noona..

“OH ING SEHUN, YOU LITTLE BRAT, YOU PUNK!! YOU @#**&^%$$@#&^#$@y%&^%^%$$#!!!”

Kyungsoo even couldnt manage to say the right cursed words as she shouted and yelled from the top of her lungs,LOL..

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry guys i didnt update for years T^T but,,,,,

Taddaaaaah.. Sehun appears..!! :D

I made him as a little flirt brat here,, nappeun namja!! >.<

I bet you guys already knew who Kyungsoo’s husband is,, right?? Did i make it really obvious?? Hahaaaaaaaaaaa :D

*Raises a white flag along with Kris underwear*

See yaaaa~