Chapter 13

One Ring Two Loves

Hello readers..

Long time no see..

Please read the Author's note by the end of this chapt..

Enjoy (or not)...

 

Seoul – December 2013

It was Christmas and Sehun spent his Christmas eve at Hanie’s flat..

While Hanie being the cook, Haneul and Sehun only being the ruiners inside their flat by running and messing arround with Haneul’s toys,

so Hanie asked Sehun to take Haneul with him doing something outside their flat..

 

Sehun decided to take Haneul walked and maybe shopping, because Holy Crap, he forgot to bring Hanie and Haneul’s Christmas presents..

After he made sure that Haneul was warm enough in his seemed bundle of clothes,

Sehun took him away from their flat before a certaint pretty young woman hit their head with spatula..

 

“What do you want as Christmas present..?” Sehun asked him as they were walked along the shelves

which loaded with bunches of toys and whatsoever which were considered as Christmas presents..

“Another rabbit plushie like Momo..” Haneul squaled happily while holding Sehun’s hand..

“Hey Haneul, do you know what present should i give to your Mama..?”

“I dont know Hyung, girls are complicated if it comes to a present..”

 

Haneul said and crossed his arms on his chest..

“I dont really understand what they want, you know their mood swings are scary..!”

“Oh my God.. Take it easy Haneul, you are only 6..”

Then Sehun decided to gave her a silver necklace with a deer shaped pendant as his Christmas present for Hanie..

‘A deer, just like her..’ Sehun thought..

 

“Hyung, may i take this plushie..?”

Haneul stood beside Sehun and he hold a black rabbit plushie, a rather unique black rabbit plushie like this seemed catch Haneul’s insterest..

“Okay..” Sehun ruffled Haneul’s hair while the younger squaled happily..

“I name her Lulu..!!” Haneul hugged the said rabbit tightly..

 

“What..? Wait, is it a she not he? Its a black rabbit..”

“No Hyung.. Momo is my brother, so i want a sister..!”

“Hmm.. Whatever..” Sehun only mumbled his last word just because he really didnt know anything about kid’s world..

They headed toward the cash register table and Sehun asked the shopkeeper to wrapped his present for Hanie in a small pink box with a ribbon on top of it..

~*~

 

Sehun and Haneul decorated a rather small Christmas tree at their flat while Hanie was busy with her kitchen business,

set those eating utensils, finished her cooking, and blah blah blah..

 

When the dinner time came, they sat together at the new dining table as a family..

Hanie, Haneul, Sehun as a family ate their dinner silently but this silence was not the awkward one,

this silence was pure comfortable silence and they just feel grateful to spend their time together at Christmas eve for the first time..

 

After finishing their dinner, they spend their time to watched some sappy Christmas movies and dramas at TV..

Hanie and Haneul sat on the couch and were bundled in Hanie’s blanket while Sehun at the carpeted floor..

“Haneul baby.. Are you sleepy..?”

Hanie nudged her son’s arm but the younger didnt bother to answer her and only yawned so wide

because it was already 11.00 PM and it was considered as a late night for a kid..

 

“Come, i will carry you to your bedroom..” Sehun stood up and being the volunteer to carry him..

Haneul was being carried by Sehun and the younger only hugged him tightly then snuggle his face onto Sehun’s neck..

Hanie only smiled upon seing this rare view..

‘Haneul must be like him so much..’ Hanie thought..

 

Sehun laid Haneul down on the bed gently and covered him up to his chin with his precious-fluffy-worn out-blanket which basically couldnt be touched by other persons..

“Goodnight.. Have a sweet dream..” Sehun kissed Haneul’s cheek and patted his head..

“Hyung.. Promise me you’ll be my Papa..” Haneul mumbled those words quietly and tossed his body around but Sehun could manage to hear that..

“I promise..” He smiled..

 

When Sehun headed toward the door, his heart pounded loudly..

He realised that this would be Hanie and his first time to be alone together again without Haneul after their first date..

‘What should i say? What should i do? What.. How..?’

Those questions kept repeating inside his mind even after he sat on the carpeted floor..

 

“Sehun~ah.. Come sit with me..”

Hanie patted her side and motioned Sehun to sat beside her on the couch instead on the carpeted floor which was still cold..

The two of them were bundled in Hanie’s blanket.. Sehun lifted his knees up to his chin and hugged them while Hanie sat like a girl should sit normally..

 

They spent their time to watched TV in full silence, the most comfortable silence and they enjoyed each other companion..

It was almost 12.00 am and the last sappy Christmas movie had already ended..

“Oh.. I have something for you Noona..” Sehun reached his pocket and slipped out a small pink box with a ribbon on top of it..

“Merry Christmas..!!” He gave her a small pink box with ribbon on top it..

 

“Oh thankyou.. May i open it..?”

“Sure..”

She scanned said box and smiled..

“A deer..”

“Do you like it..?”

Hanie only nodded slightly and took out the necklace..

“Let me clasp it for you..”

Sehun volunteered to put the necklace around Hanie’s neck and clasped the hook..

 

“Thankyou Sehun, i really like it.. Oooh! Wait here..”

Hanie stood up and rushed to her room and cameback with a red box..

“Here is your present..!” She chirped and sat beside Sehun, faced him and waited his reaction..

“Woow.. Do you knitted it by yourself..?”

Sehun was really in awe because he got his new fluffy warm red knitting scraf with white stars pattern on it..

 

“What do you think..?”

“You knitted it..”

“No, Sehun.. Hahaaa... I really can’t..”

“Woww, i thought that Noona is a typical woman who can knitted this kind of stuff..”

“So you dont like it..?” Hanie pouted only to make Sehun chuckled..

 

“I didnt say i dont like it.. I love it, thankyou Noona..”

Hanie only smiled and silenced filled the air before Sehun leaned forward..

They were only inch apart and Sehun swore he could smells Hanie’s strawberry mint breath..

Sehun’s heart raced uncontrollable as his hand reached and caressed Hanie’s delicate face..

‘Oh my God, she is really breathaking..’ Sehun screamed inside his mind..

 

But what surprised him most was Hanie didnt resist him this time, instead his lips were reciprocated by her warm and soft lips..

Their lips moved againts each other slowly and gently as their eyes fluttered and slowly closed as they deepen their kiss..

But their kiss was not the heated one neither full of lust and passion.. Their kiss was full of pureness and love..

The best kiss ever according to their mind at that time..

 

Sehun still caressed Hanie’s cheeks as Hanie unconciously tangled her hand on Sehun’s hair as they continued their kissing session..

They broke the kiss just in time they realised they desperately needed air for breathing..

Sehun deeply stared at Hanie’s eyes and this time, Sehun found nothing but pure love in those brown doe-eyes..

 

“I think i like you..” Hanie said sincerely as she caressed Sehun’s cheek..

Sehun said nothing but only smiled at her..

“I didnt mean to play with your heart, but—“

“Its okay Noona.. I’ll be waiting patiently until you love me back..”

“Thankyou Sehun..”

 

Hanie leaned her head on Sehun’s board shoulder and her hand intertwined with Sehun’s hand..

They decided to keep in that position as they watched some other sappy Christmas movies..

‘I will make you love me, i promise..’ Sehun kept chant those words in his mind as they spent Christmas eve..

~*~

 

Few months later

Oh sehun was in love.. Madly in love..

He planned to confess at the beach.. He asked Kyungsoo to pick Hanie up from her flat and kept Haneul stay over at her house..

That day, Hanie kept texting to ask Sehun where he was because Kyungsoo just stopped at the spot and asked Hanie to got out from her car and left her dumfounded..

“What is actually going on...?”

 

Hanie mumbled rather angrily and stomped her feet away when she realised that on her left side she saw some white balloons with a red heart shape pattern tied at those twigs trees which led her to a certain path headed to the shore.. That path was decorated with red rose petals..

There, at the end of the path she saw Sehun waved happily at the shore..

It was almost sunset at the time so this time made Hanie think that Sehun was getting more handsome day by day

especialy this day when the shade of hue and orange shone bright from his back side..

Next to him was a small round table with two chairs and those seemly a set of  candle light dinner

complete with a bouquet of  red and pink roses in a crystal vase..

 

“Stupid..” That was Hanie’s first words which escaped from her small pinkish lips..

Hanie knew that it was a confession or maybe a proposal but she couldnt believe that Sehun made such a romantic scene like this..

She rushed to the man she loved dearly, the man she desired for and tried to hugged him..

Sehun grinned so wide and hugged her tightly..

 

“I dont know that Oh Sehun is such a romantic man..” Hanie decided to broke their embrace and looked at Sehun’s face..

“.......” Sehun was only silent and  stared at Hanie’s brown doe-eyes deeply..

They shared sweet kiss and Sehun amusing himself as he saw how Hanie’s pretty eyes widened before she completely closed her eyes..

“Let’s sit and eat.. Its almost dinner and i’m hungry..”

 

The adorable and whinny Oh Sehun was back and Hanie let herself being led by the younger..

After they finished their dinner and by the time the sun was already set, it was a perfect time to made a first move according to Sehun’s thought..

He took Hanie’s hand and clasped it with his hands..

“Noona..” Sehun seemed hesitant for a while..

“Yes..?”

 

“How was the food..? Do you like it..?”

Oh Sehun really wanted to dig up a hole and jump off at that moment because it must be really embarrassing..

Hanie only held back her laugh and answer him..

“Noona....”

“Yes, Sehun..?”

“Uhmm.. Would you be my girlfriend, my lover, and my future wife..?”

“Do i have to be your girlfriend or wife..?”

Finally Hanie couldnt take it anymore and asked something which only made her look more agressive than the man who proposed her..

 

Sehun cleared his throat and stared at Hanie’s eyes deeply

“Hanie noona, I love you.. Would you be my wife, my lover, my future kid’s mother..?”

Hanie only chuckled upon Sehun’s nervousness and cheesyness..

He was so adorable in Hanie’s eyes.. He was a perfect man to be her future husband..

He was a loving and caring father for Haneul and their future kids..

“Yes i do.. I love you too Sehun..”

They smiled eachother and Sehun tighthen his grip at Hanie’s hand..

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

A/N : Okay.. I let you guys to kill me coz I havent updated for years.. T^T

It was because i catched a terrible Flu.. You know, cold fever cough and sore throat.. It was horrible..

I spent more than 6 days just to slept in my bed.. Sleeping, eating my meals, taking my medicines over and over again..

I really cursed my country’s bipolar weather and my weak immune system..

 

So... Let me know how do you feel about this lame and creepy chapt..

LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS OR I WILL KILL YOU!! Nyyaahahahaa..

See yaaaa n till next chapt ^^

Next chapt will probably be the final chapt.. :D