Chapter 6

Suggest one title for this story pls~

Summer is coming soon, before the holiday is coming, rich peoples always shop for summer stuff and prepare for the holiday. The students in our school are very crazy when every season is coming. They will talk about what are they gonna do in the holiday, what are they going to buy for the season and such. You know, rich people are always like that. And not to mention that even our Girlz members are crazy too, especially Sulli and Yuri. They both are into those things especially, SHOPPING. Luna, Seohyun and Taeyeon are into it too but not as crazy as them. While Jessica and I, we both are different from them, we are NOT into those things. Although we don’t really like to shop,  we been forced by them to shop with them, so there’s no way we can run from it. Sometimes, Jessica and I manage to secretly run away from them, they don’t even know too. But because of that one time we run away, I guess they won’t easily let us go this time.

 

Luna: Hey girls, what are you going to do this summer?

Sulli: duh~ shopping of course

Luna: then, what about Yuri?

Sulli: she’s going with me

Yuri: me?

Sulli: yeah, who else here is Yuri?

Yuri: no one

Sulli: then, that’s you. Don’t worry Yul, I will buy anything you want.

Yuri: really?! Then, I’m in.

Me: again with the shopping thing

Sulli: well, how about you Luna, what is your plan for this summer?

Luna: me, I decided to go for a vacation.

Yuri: wow~ where?

Luna: Hawaii

Yuri: trip to Hawaii in summer totally a good timer

Luna: hehe~ that’s why I choose to go Hawaii this summer ^^ what about you Hyunnie, are you going anywhere this summer?

Seohyun: I will go to Italy. My mom wants me to meet my fans in Italy. I can’t wait to go there. ^^

Taeyeon: wow~ you finally going to meet your fans there. Hyunnie Hwaiting!

Seohyun: thanks unnie. I will work hard and do my best to show my fans love ^^ how about you unnie, what’s your plan?

Taeyeon: I decided to visit hal-mu-nee (grandmother). It’s been a while I never visit her, I kindda miss her so I want to visit her and span my summer time with her.

Seohyun: omo, hal-mu-nee! I miss her too. I wish I can follow you back to Pusan this summer but I can’t L

Taeyeon: it’s ok Hyunnie, you can visit her next time. I will tell her that you miss her. ^^

Seohyun: gomaweo unnie~

Taeyeon: Sica, what about you?

Jessica: me? I’m going back to LA.

Seohyun: you are out of country too. Cool~

Luna: what about you, do you have plan for this summer, Seo Yeon?

 

Finally, the one that haven talk from the start of this chapter (except the talk between Yuri and Sulli) has her part here. I was sitting behind with Jess watching them talk here and there, because of feeling bored of their talking sound, I fall asleep.

 

Me: nothing much, still the same. Work, rest, work, rest, work then rest then work then went back home and sleep. Yup, that’s my plan for this summer.

Sulli: MWO! Work again? How can you live like that? If I were you, I rather die than doing those works.

Yuri: you working, even in summer time?

Me: deh

Luna: you should take a rest, Seo Yeon. You can’t let yourself tired. It’s summer, you should have a nice rest.

Me: I can rest at home.

Luna: not that normal rest. You been working since you were young, and I never see you rest before. You should take a vacation like me. Or maybe you should follow me to Hawaii, it will be a lot of fun you know ^^

Seohyun: or follow me to Italy?

Yuri: or shopping with us ^^

Sulli: you know Seo Yeon isn’t the type of shopping

Yuri: oh yeah… or maybe follow Sica to LA? Since you have cousin there.

Jessica: it’s up to you if you want to follow *with cool tone*

Taeyeon: is there any other plan rather than work?

Me: hmm… NO. Thanks for your invitation for the trip girls, *stand up* but I prefer my own plan. *walk out of the class*

Seohyun: unnie, I feel bad for Seo Yeon, she always work hard for her dad and never rest, not even take care of herself. What if she gets sick or not feeling well because of too much work, ottokae?

Luna: we should do something to make her stop working for this summer and go for a vacation.

Yuri: what should we do?

Sulli: Tae, do you have a plan?

Taeyeon: don’t worry about her. Leave her to me. I’ll make her rest.

 

Taeyeon just look at the door where Seo Yeon just leaved. She will think of an idea to let her rest this summer. Maybe I can take her to somewhere with me, ^^ yeah that’s a great idea Taeyeon, what a smart brain. Time had passed by and it’s time to go back. Everyone pack their things and went out from the class. As Taeyeon walk out from the class and hit to the school gate, she saw Leeteuk walks to her direction. She wave at him so that he can see her, like her thought, he saw her. Leeteuk walks towards Taeyeon with a smile.

 

Leeteuk: hey ^^

Taeyeon: hey~

Leeteuk: alone?

Taeyeon: yeah. The others went home by themselves. And you? Where’s your friends?

Leeteuk: oh, they’re not my friends. They’re like my brothers you know.

Taeyeon: oh, sorry. I thought they are your friends, coz you guys are different.

Leeteuk: yeah, everyone doesn’t believe that we are brothers.

Taeyeon: oh really, sorry about that.

Leeteuk: it’s ok.

 

The atmosphere suddenly turn silent. No one talk. Taeyeon feel awkward with this feeling. She try to find something to cover this awkwardness.

 

Taeyeon: uhm…do you plan something for this summer holiday?

Leeteuk: hmm…no. I don’t have any plan, I don’t know where to go so I decided to have a rest at home.

Taeyeon: oh, it must be bored then.

Leeteuk: ne

Taeyeon: what about your brothers, do they have any plan?

Leeteuk: I don’t know, maybe some of them

Taeyeon: don’t you guys work together in the company?

Leeteuk: no. We have our own job in the company. Each of us has different part of jobs to do. But we still see each other in school, home and in the company.

 

Should I ask? Or shouldn’t I?Taeyeon thought.

 

Taeyeon: hehe~ uhm, you said that you don’t have any plan for this summer right…uhm….why don’t you join me for a trip?

Leeteuk: a trip?

Taeyeon: yeah, to my hometown at Pusan.

Leeteuk: Pusan? That’s so far.

Taeyeon: it’s ok if you don’t want to come, I’m not forcing you.

 

Should I accept or not? Aish~ pabo! I can’t just miss this chance. I should accept. Leeteuk thought.

 

Leeteuk: I…would like…to come with you *stuttered*

 

Why am I stuttered in front of her?Leeteuk thought.

 

Taeyeon: really? That’s great. ^^ uhm…see you this Saturday?

Leeteuk: yeah, sure

Taeyeon: ok, tell me where you live so that I can fetch you

Leeteuk: oh you don’t have to do that, I will come to your house

Taeyeon: are you sure, coz I really can fetch you

Leeteuk: it’s ok, I can come to your house

Taeyeon: well, ok then. Saturday, morning, ok?

Leeteuk: yeah, ok. ^^

Taeyeon: ok. Oh and by the way you can take your brothers to come too ^^

Leeteuk: ok, I will ask those who are free

Taeyeon: ok. Bye, see you this Saturday ^^

Leeteuk: yeah ^^

 

Then, they walk to their own direction and disappear from that place.

 

Omo, why I felt nervous when I’m talking with him. I’m happy that Leeteuk wants to come with me to my hometown. At first, I thought he will decline. Taeyeon thought.

 

 

Seohyun walk out from the class and went to the back of the school before went home. She saw a figure sitting on a bench, she walks toward it and saw a guy looking somewhere else.

 

Seohyun: are you alone?

 

The guy seems to be shocked by the sudden voice and turn around. He saw Seohyun standing behind him and Seohyun saw who is that guy.

 

Seohyun: oh, it’s you! What are you doing here, alone?

??:nothing, need some fresh air

Seohyun: oh, I’m sorry for disturbing you

??:it’s ok. Seohyun, right?

Seohyun: yeah and you Sungmin right?

Sungmin: *nod*

 

They feel awkward now. They don’t know what to talk about. Sungmin is the quiet one, he didn’t talk much in the class with Seohyun, maybe it’s because they’re not so close yet. Seohyun wanted to be friends with Sungmin, she thinks that Sungmin is a very nice guy. She thinks maybe if they have something to talk or share with each other it will be great to get close to each other. While she was thinking about what to say, Seohyun’s stomach makes a sound. She holds her stomach with embarrassing. Sungmin chuckled at the side. He found that she is very cute.

 

Sungmin: you hungry?

Seohyun: oh no, I can eat latter ^^ hehe

Sungmin: are you sure?

 

Seohyun’s stomach makes a sound again.

 

Sungmin: I think your stomach really want to eat. Come on let’s go.

Seohyun: where are we going?

Sungmin: find something to fill your stomach.

 

Seohyun feels embarrassing because of her stomach making some wired sound in front of Sungmin. Sungmin and Seohyun left the school to fill Seohyun empty stomach.

 

 

Luna went to the library to return a book she borrowed last week. After she returned the book, she decided to walk around the library. When she walk at the cooking section, she saw a familiar guy standing there reading a book. She decided to walk towards the guy and through her thought, is was Ryeowook. She walks closer to him. Ryeowook seems to notice her and look up. He smile at her and she smile at him back.

 

Luna: you alone here?

Ryeowook: yup, checking some books

 

Luna saw what books that Ryeowook read.

 

Luna: cooking book?

Ryeowook: yeah, I try to find new food to do

Luna: you’re a chef?

Ryeowook: yeah. I own a lot of restaurant around the world.

Luna: wow, that’s cool.

Ryeowook: you like to cook too?

Luna: yeah! ^^

Ryeowook: that’s great. Do you have any new recipes?

Luna: uh…actually…I have 1, it’s my favorite one

 Ryeowook: I see. Can you share it to me, maybe I can use some help to make it popular

Luna: really?

Ryeowook: yeah

 

Luna and Ryeowook discuss about food all a long in the library. They look happy talking about it.

 

 Left http://t.co/rXbTjQPg         

Right http://t.co/ETZX9miX 

 

 

Sulli: hey Yul, which one do you think is the prettiest?

Yuri: hmm… I think the left one is better.

Sulli: ok, so I take this then. What about that shoe?

Yuri: the grey one match you

Sulli: really? Then I take that.

Yuri: Sul, I go to that section to look for something ok.

Sulli: ok, tell me if you need anything.

Yuri: ne

 

Yuri is choosing some shirt when someone suddenly tapped her shoulder. She turns around and saw…

 

Yuri: YOU!

??:hey~

??:look at her reaction. HAHAHA~ it’s so funny XD

??:hi ^^

??:if you are here, then maybe that girl also is here

Yuri: what are you guys doing here?

??:shopping duh. What else do you think, HUH?

??:stop shouting at her Heechul hyung. She’s a girl.

Heechul: so what, I’m still pretty than her anyway. Right, Yesung?

Yuri: self proud

Yesung: yeah. Kangin hyung almost like him.

Yuri& Kangin: MWO?!

Kangin: *smack Yesung’s head* ejasshi, stop saying nonsense thing will ya

Yesung: biane

Hankyung: don’t mind them. They always like that

Heechul: hey, where’s your friend?

Yuri: you mean, Sul? She’s inside looking for some clothes

 

Just after Yuri said Sulli is inside, Heechul went inside the shop. The others also follow him.

 

Sulli is choosing a few clothes to try on, after she try one she went out from the dressing room and look at the big mirror.

 

Sulli: is this ok?

Shopworker: it suit you miss

Sulli: hmm…really?

 

As Sulli was looking at the big mirror, she saw her friend Yuri walked towards her from the back but she didn’t notice that Heechul is hiding behind her. When she turn around to face her friend. She was shocked to see Heechul standing in front of her just a few inch from her.

 

Sulli: YAH!

Heechul: ouch! Why you shout?

Sulli: you scared me!

Heechul: but you don’t have to shout

Sulli: what you doing here?

Heechul: why can’t I be here? *look at her*

Sulli: because……this is woman’s clothes shop

Heechul: yeah, I know that. So what?

Sulli: WHAT?!

Heechul: YAH! Stop shouting!

Sulli: how can you say ‘So What’? Hello! Earth to Heechul. This shop contains woman’s clothes. Don’t you know you’re a guy? How can a guy came in a woman’s shop. Or…… *whisper to Heechul* you wear woman’s clothe?

Heechul: MWO! MICHOSEO! I DON’T WEAR WOMAN’S CLOTHE!

Yesung: hyung is going crazy again…

Hankyung: what are you talking about Heenim?

Sulli: then, why are you here? **

Heechul: I…

Sulli: hmm? So it’s true huh?

Heechul: No! It’s not true!

Sulli: then, why can’t you answer my question? Why are you here at woman’s clothe shop?

Heechul: because……I want to buy clothes for my mom…

Sulli: that’s it?

Heechul: yeah, so will ya step aside, I want to choose some clothes

 

Heechul push Sulli aside and choose some clothes. He buy all the clothes in the shop except some, he even buy the clothes that Sulli choose and that’s make Sulli even angry. But Heechul pretend he didn’t saw the angry Sulli and just walk out of the shop.

 

Sulli: What is your problem?

Heechul: me? Nothing. Why are you asking me that?

Sulli: you brought all the clothes from the shop!

Heechul: can’t I buy things that I want?

Sulli: yes you can. But…YOU EVEN BROUGHT MY CHOOSEN CLOTHES!

Heechul: oh, really? I thought those clothes are free from no one so I just brought it. Biane.

Sulli: YOU…

Come on Yul, let’s get out of here *pull Yuri*

 

Sulli is very mad at Heechul. She pulls Yuri and went home, after that she cry. Sulli always use this method to release her anger. Yuri sat at her side and comforts her. Sulli can’t understand why Heechul is doing this to her, like making her life miserable or do anything to make her angry and such. The one whole night Yuri stays by Sulli side.

 

 

The school’s bell ring, it’s time to go home.

 

Jessica: are you going to your dad’s office?

Me: yeah, why?

Jessica: I’ll go with you. I have something to pass it to your dad.

Me: oh, ok.

 

We walk to my dad’s office. I feel that I need to go to the wash room, so I excuse myself and went to my dad’s office’s wash room. Jessica walks towards Mr. Kim’s table and put a form on it. While waiting for me to go out from the wash room, Jessica walks around the room. She stops at the board that has my schedules there.

 

Jessica: she really is a busy person

 

Jessica said. She was thinking that those schedules are really packed for me even just looking at it. She continues walks towards another table and saw a few pictures on it. She pick one of them and saw a 20s (near to 30s) woman show a warm smile towards the camera. She sure that this must be Seo Yeon’s omma, Mrs. Kim. She kindda miss her right now.

 

Jessica: I miss you Mrs. Kim. How are you? Seo Yeon always work hard for her dad, she miss you too, Mrs. Kim. Don’t worried about Seo Yeon, we’re taking good care of her. She’s fine with us now.

 

After that, she put back the picture on the table. She saw another picture of a little boy standing in full school uniform, smiling. She knows who is this pretty little boy. It’s Seo Yeon’s oppa. That time, he was just graduated from kindergarten. His so cute~

 

Jessica: annyeong oppa. Long time no see ^^ How are you? *giggle*

 

Jessica is taking to herself again.

 

Me: miss him much?

Jessica: *surprised* you’re done?

Me: yup *walk towards* you always talk to yourself when you see my brother’s picture, huh.

 

Jessica felt herself embarrass in front of me because I found her weakness that was hiding inside her and it’s hard for people to see it, except me. Jessica is a girl who likes to act cool. She put back the picture and walks out of the room. I chuckled and follow her out. We walk out from the building and towards the school gate. As we are walking out, someone call us from behind. We both turn around and surprise to see Kibum and Kyuhyun walking towards us.

 

Kibum: you two alone?

Me: yeah. They all went back home.

Kibum: what about you two? Not going home?

Me: oh, we’re going for a walk at the Han River. Want to joi-

 

Jessica suddenly poke me and I look at her, I can see something in her eyes and I know what is it. Kibum seems to know something what Jesscia is doing.

 

Kibum: It’s ok, you girls can hung out. Kyuhyun and I have work to do. See you girls next time, bye. Come on Kyu

 

With that, Kibum and Kyuhyun walk away. Hmm…they must be really busy these days. I hope they will take care of themselves, not that I’m worry or what, is just that I don’t like people around me feel the same as me, always work. Jessica and I sit a cab and went to the Han River. We walk along the river side while looking at the view. The night air is really fresh here, that’s why I like to come here at night and morning.

 

Me: why you stop me, just now?

Jessica: nothing. I just don’t like someone other than us joining our private time.

Me: you’re right…you still miss him?

Jessica: ……

Me: I won’t say anything...

Jessica: did you?

Me: of course…his my brother, of course I miss him, very much

Jessica: more than ‘him’?

 

Suddenly it turns silent…

 

Me: we promise not to talk about this, remember

Jessica: I know that. But I still can’t keep myself from that topic…You know that

Me: Jess, let’s just jump to other topic shell we…

Jessica: why do you have to push ‘him’ aside? Doesn’t ‘he’ is important too?

Me: Stop it Jess!

Jessica: I hate to see you pushing ‘him’ aside when we talk about ‘him’…

Me: JESS!!

Jessica: WHAT?! It’s true. Why is it so hard for you to talk about him, just once?

 

Jessica can’t keep her anger for long, she stand in front of me and look into my eyes to see if there is something hidden inside there. I can see she is really angry now. She’s always like this when we in this situation. I really hate it when Jessica brought this topic up.

 

Me: …Let’s…just go home…you should rest

 

After I said I went to the side and take out my cell phone, I dial a number and wait for a while. I talk for awhile and hung up. I walk toward Jessica and say

 

Me: your driver will come and fetch you, just wait for awhile

Jessica: what about you?

Me: my driver will come any minute too

 

Not for long, a car came toward us and stop in front of us. A man came out from the driver sit and open the back door.

 

Theman: miss *bow toward us*

Me: go *look at Jess*

Jessica: you should ride with me too

Me: it’s ok, I already call my driver. Go now. See ya~

 

And I walk away, leaving them there. I’m sure the driver will bring Jess back home. I’m not sure if I should go home or not. I don’t feel like going home. I feel low right now. What should I do? Should I open up a party? So that’s mean I need to call them…Well just once…..just don’t let Tae know about this, or I’m dead. I take out my cell phone and call…

 

??:yeobosaeyo?

Me: annyeong

??:Seo Yeon? Is that you?