Chapter 1

Suggest one title for this story pls~

[In this story your name(reader) will name as Kim Seo Yeon, you can change the name as your name if you don't like the name I gave. Feel free to ask me anything if you don't understand about the story or anything. Just comment after you finish reading. ENJOY the story~]

 

 

Yuri: Hey, wanna go out today?

Sulli: yes yes yes…..gonna go out again and that means…..SHOPPING *exited*

Luna: hey, we didn’t say anything

Sulli: oh well, although you didn’t say anything, but in your mind you really wanna go right? ^^

Luna: I didn’t say I wanna go, at less Seohyun say she wants first

Sulli: ok ^^ *talk to Seohyun* hey Seohyun, wanna go out today? ^^

Seohyun: today? Sure ^^

Sulli: great! See, she’s going and that means you go too ^^

Luna: argh…fine =.=

Seohyun: you’ll go too right Taeyeon unnie?

Taeyeon: uhm…sure if everyone agreed

Sulli: the only one that haven say anything is…ehem…*point at Seo Yeon*

Taeyeon: but Jessica didn’t say anything too

Sulli: she’ll go, trust me, coz of you

Seohyun: you’ll go too right?

Me (Seo Yeon): are you asking me?

Sulli: yes you, pls go pls~~ I’m begging you Seo Yeon, don’t tell me you have any meeting in school or whatever….pls~~~ just ignore them all *begging me*

Me: well…I’m not sure…I need to check about that first…

Sulli: well, better don’t have any event for her *talk to herself with low voice*

Yuri: so, tonight at the theme park, we gather there and then we eat dinner near the Seoul Mall….ok….anything you want to ask, no? Ok that’s all, see you guys tonight.

 

Then, the Girlz members went back to their class, did I mansion that all the Girlz members are same class, no I didn’t right?

 

[skip] end of their school

 

I went to my dad office (aka: Mr. Kim) to check whether I have any even or not for today, well as the daughter of the principle and also the daughter of the famous company’s manager, I also have work to do. Sometimes I been called by the president of Seoul to meet with him, sometime I went to the company to work for my dad too, sometimes I been called to replace my dad in some meeting coz my dad is very busy men and he can’t attend in some meeting so he want me to attend for him. I’m just a young girl and need to work as an adult, *sigh* but I’m already use to it. I start being like this after my brother gone, *sigh* poor me. Ok back to the meeting with the principle first…. I went in the office, but my dad wasn’t there, maybe he’s out now, so I went to the board where my all schedule was there, and….well my day was free today, so I can go out with them tonight. When I was about to go out of my dad’s office I saw there’s a few people in the other office, I was curious so I went there to peak for a while, I saw a few guys standing there and talk, I can’t hear what they said coz their voice is too low, but just then someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and I saw my dad standing behind me…

 

Dad (Mr. Kim): what are you doing here?

Me: nothing, just peaking

Dad: what are you peaking at?

Me: don’t know (I always simply ans my dad’s question or should I say all the adults I know). I just come here to check my schedule *walk away*

Dad: I won’t came back tonight, so you’ll be alone tonight.

Me: *in my mind* you don’t need to tell me and I already know that. Know that *say it to my dad and walk away*

 

I went back home and get myself ready for tonight. Take a bath, change my cloth, well I’m a simply person, I don’t wear beautiful cloth although I’m rich, so I wear a simple cloth although I’m going out (you know girls like to wear beautiful dress when they go out). I drove my car to the theme park, and when I reached there, the Girlz were already there too.

 

Taeyeon: never know you will come too ^^

Me: you don’t want me to came, I can go home

Taeyeon: I’m just kidding you know ^^; hehe

Sulli: ok, so everyone is here now, so what are we waiting for, let’s go in

Yuri: yeah~!

 

Seo Yeon and the Girlz members went in the theme park and play, we had a lot of fun in there. After we play we went to have dinner at the restaurant near the Seoul Mall. After that, we all went back home and take a rest….