Chapter 5

Suggest one title for this story pls~

[pls comment after you read, tq~]

 

It’s morning, I take a 5mins bath, prepare myself and went down. It’s really quiet if I’m in the house although there’s also some maids and guards in the house but they didn’t talk much. That’s why I always felt boring and lonely staying at home doing nothing, there’s only one thing that I can do and that is hang out with the Girlz members. I call their number but they all said they’re busy and can’t even spend a little time to hang out. I say what day is today, isn’t today is Saturday? Why is everyone so busy except me? I just take a break from my work and I thought I could enjoy with my friends but they all busy at the wrong time.

 

Argh~ I’m hungry, I wanna go out and buy something to eat, it’s boring that having a breakfast in the house every day, some time I also wanted to eat outside too especially with the Girlz but they all busy now I have to go by myself L

 

I drive out by myself to the nearest grocery shop. You must be feeling wired that why a rich girl like me went to grocery shop not to the mall to buy things, I don’t go to the mall without anyone by my side. All the Girlz members are busy and no one wants to go out with me, so I just go out by myself then.

 

 

I reach to the grocery shop, I’m wearing a cap and glasses like how super star wear to not let their fans know them in the public. I walk around in the shop to pick something for tonight’s dinner, dad said he will not come home for 2 days coz of you know, WORK. Then, I walk to the milk place and there’s only 1 last bottle of milk there, as I reach out my hand to take one of the milk bottle, someone also wanted to take the same bottle as me, our hand touch each other when reaching our hand to the same bottle, at the end I end up taking the last bottle away from him.

 

Me: sorry it’s already finish, come back next time *walk away*

 

As I wanted to walk away, that person stops me.

 

??:hey, wait a minute, that’s mine you know

Me: what? I saw it first

??:no you not

Me: wait, do I know you?

??:*look at me*

??&Me: YOU!

Me: wait a second…. YOU! WHAT YOU DO-- *my mouth get shut by this person*

??:shhhh~~ don’t shout *cover my mouth*

Me: mmm----

??:*let go of the hand*

Me: YAH!

 

I shout too loud till everyone in the shop look at us. And I just relies that if everyone look at both of us we are dead. So I try to make some excuse to not let them keep looking at us, before I could say, Kyuhyun already start it first.

 

Kyuhyun: uhm, sorry for causing too much sound here, just keep shopping *bow* chusonghamnida

 

Although Kyuhyun already apologize to everyone they seems like don’t want to leave but just stand there and whispering to each other. I don’t want to get caught by the you know “fans” so I decided to walk to the counter and paid for my food and quickly leave this place. As I was paying the bills….

 

Me: *reaching to my poker* where is it?

Me: omo….I didn’t bring my money when I go out

What to do? *panic*

Counterstaff: miss, can you hurry up, there’s a lot of people here

Me: uh…actually, I forget my money, and da uh, if you don’t mind, I could go back and take my money

Counterstaff: sorry miss, you can’t

Me: but…you can’t just let me stand here or put back those things back

Counterstaff: that’s the only choice

Me: come on, please~ just once

Countermiss: sorry miss

 

Then, that Kyuhyun guy show up, his paying his things at the counter. The counter staff put my things aside and receive Kyuhyun’s money. Kyuhyun turn to look at me who is just standing at the side of the counter. He suddenly shows a smirk on his face and that makes me puzzled for a while. I can’t believe this guy standing in front of me is evil than I thought. His evil than me! You, I’ll get my revenge on you, just wait. He was about to end his payment when suddenly he speak…

 

Kyuhyun:here, pay with hers

Me: what you doing?

Kyuhyun: didn’t you bring your money?

Me: I….

Kyuhyun: *smirk at me and then pay the money*

Me: you don’t have to do that *act cool*

Kyuhyun: oh, so you wanna stay here and wait for others to help you pay for you things, ok I take back the money that I paid for you then *tease me*

Me: no, wait, don’t…that’s not what I meant

Kyuhyun: then what? *pretend to be angry*

Me: AISH! GO THEN IF YOU WANT *shout*

Kyuhyun: shhhh! Don’t shout

 

People started staring at us.

??:yah, isn’t that Seo Yeon?

??:yeah, I think so

??:omo, is’t Kyuhyun! AAAHHHHHH!!

??:are they both together? Omo~

 

Me: why you keep on saying don’t shout, you’re not my mom, no one can tell me what to do--- *my mouth covered by Kyuhyun’s hand*

Kyuhyun: *whisper in my ear* listen to me if you don’t want to be chased by your fans and mine too. When I count to 3 Ran, ok

1…………………………….2…………………………………..RAN!!!!

 

Kyuhyun and I run out from the shop to my car, when I look behind, I saw many people chasing us from the back and it’s totally crazy…

 

Kyuhyun: yah! Hurry up open the door!

Me: ok

 

I unlock my car door, and start to drive. As I was driving I look at the back from the side mirror and I still saw some of the crazy fans following us. This is really CRAZY!

 

Kyuhyun: yah! Concentrate on your driving will ya!

 

Kyuhyun suddenly shout on me and I kindda shocked a little. After driving for 20minutes, I suddenly stop and that makes Kyuhyun to move forward but good that his fast, he manage to hold himself.

 

Kyuhyun: yah! What are you doing? Why are you stopping?

Me: I have a question here. WHY ARE YOU IN MY CAR?

Kyuhyun: are you crazy! If I don’t be here, I will be running around the town for saving my own life from those crazy fans.

Me: well, if you want to save your life you wouldn’t have to be in my car.

Kyuhyun: you expect me to run? *glace at me*

Me: hmm…should be

Kyuhyun: then, fine!

 

Kyuhyun was about to open the door, but I lock it before he could open.

 

Kyuhyun: yah! Open the door!

Me: *chucked* I’m just kidding. Sit back, I’m driving here.

 

I start to move the car. Kyuhyun was shocked by the sudden car move.

 

Kyuhyun: what are you doing? Stop the car!

Me: what? I’m being nice to you. Tell me where you live? I’ll drive you there.

Kyuhyun: no need to. Just stop right here.

Me: then, what you gonna do, walk?

Kyuhyun: yes

 

It’s really cold. Why every single word that came out from his mouth is very cold. Why he hate me so much? Did I do something wrong that makes he hate me so much? You want to get out and walk, then fine. I stop the car at a bus stop and unlock my car door. Kyuhyun seems to know something, he looks at me and open the door and walk out. I saw him walk past my front car and disappear from my sight. I was pissed off by this man. I drive back home after leaving Kyuhyun there.

 

It’s really a tiring day. I thought I can enjoy this free time but it end up worse than I thought. And this is because that Kyuhyun guy. I just met him at the grocery shop, then running my life with him from those crazy fans, I even save him from those fans but he shout at me. What is wrong with him? Argh! I can’t stand anymore with that guy. I don’t want to see him again. 

 

[picture goes to the owner, and sorry for the wrong spelling and such]