Chapter 2

Suggest one title for this story pls~

The next day

 

I’m sitting at the school outside of the cafe shop with Taeyeon, having some relax time without others and just the two of us is so good. I was chit charting with Taeyeon when Seohyun suddenly came to us.

 

Seohyun: hey guys, guess what, my mom promote me in the Italy *happy*

Taeyeon: really? Wow….that’s good….

Seohyun: yeah, I know. My mom said that after she announce about me being the famous singer in here and also her daughter, everyone in Italy are excite to see me, and she said she’ll bring me to Italy one day, and I can’t wait for that day ^^

Taeyeon: wow, Seohyun, your mom must be proud of you, and I’m proud of you too Seohyun ^^ *hug her*

Seohyun: gomawo unnie *hug her back*

Taeyeon: yah! Don’t you gonna say something to her? *face me*

Me: *look around* me? *point at myself*

Taeyeon: yes you Seo Yeon

Me: why must I be exited?

Taeyeon: *sigh* don’t you hear what we talking just now?

Me: you guys were talking just now? *putting down my earphone* (I was listening to music when they were talking)

Taeyeon: *sigh* OH GOD!

Seohyun: never mind Taeyeon *pat her back to clam her down from anger*

Me: what were you guys talking about? *drink my coffee while asking Seohyun*

Seohyun: my mom promote me in the Italy

Me: for what?

Seohyun: she promote me as a singer

Me: ah~ I see

 

*silent*

 

Taeyeon: you not gonna say anything to her?

Me: say what?

Taeyeon: like “Oh really? That’s great” or… anything to congrats her…

Me: you must work hard ne Seohyun *pat Seohyun’s back*

Seohyun: ne I will ^^ Thank for unnie’s support

Taeyeon: *sigh* *talk to Seohyun* anyway, you must thank your mom for doing this to you

Seohyun: yeah, I had think of that before, she’s doing all this because of me, I really wanna thank her for letting my dreams come true. I always wanted to become a singer ^^

Taeyeon: well you should. You can bring her for dinner or anything that she likes ^^

Seohyun: ne I will ^^ *stand up* I think I should bring her for dinner *walk backward while talking* and also give a flowers or something…

Taeyeon: ne

Seohyun: *walk backward* oh, and…

Taeyeon: oh, Seohyun WATCH OUT!!

 

And BAMP!!! Seohyun walk backward until she bam on someone and she was holding a coffee on her hand, so it cause the coffee drop on the person’s white shirt. Seohyun was shocked after she accidently pore the coffee on that person shirt. Taeyeon and I are also shocked of the sudden incident. She rise up her head to look who’s that person and it was..…

 

Taeyeon: Seohyun, are you ok? *walk toward Seohyun*

Seohyun: n-n-ne

Taeyeon: *look at the person who Seohyun accidently bam on* *shock after look who is it*

We’re sorry for causing this trouble, we were really sorry, hope you can forgive us, we can do anything you want, just don’t hurt her *refer to Seohyun*

 

That guy was looking at Taeyeon and Seohyun then he turn his face to me? What he looking at? Never see me before? After that he didn’t say anything and just went in to the café shop. Seohyun was still shock on what happen. Taeyeon brought her to sit down and me too.

 

Taeyeon: yah Seohyun, don’t worry ok, it’s nothing…

Seohyun: what do you mean nothing, I bam on him. And you know who’s that guy right?

Taeyeon: I know but you don’t have to worry about, Seo Yeon and I are here.

Seohyun: but…I’m the one who bam on him, not you guys, he will do anything to me not you guys.

Taeyeon: no matter what, we will help you and we won’t let you get hurt ok.

Seohyun: but…I… *scared*

 

I can see Seohyun is very scared coz of just now incident. I can’t just let her worried like this, I must do something to her so she won’t worry or scared.

 

Taeyeon: yah Seo Yeon, what are we gonna do? Seohyun is in big trouble right now, we need to help her

Me: why you asking me?

Taeyeon: yah! You the leader here. Help your own dongseang will ya.

Me: well…we can use the old style

Taeyeon: yah! He is not a normal student, we can’t use that. And we can’t do anything bad towards them.

Me: why?

Taeyeon: yah! Use your brain and think you idiot, I can’t believe the smart person like you can’t think of this situation.

Me: I’m sorry Taeyeon, seems like my brain is stuck with my dad’s document, I can’t get those thing out of my head, it’s getting full here *touch my head*

Taeyeon: *sigh* look Seo Yeon, it’s them, you see the two of them *point to the two person that Seohyun bam, from outside the big glass window*

Me: yeah, I see it *look at them*

Taeyeon: well you know Super Junior right?

Me: uhm *thinking* yeah a little, why?

Taeyeon: well, they are one of them, you see the guy that is paying at the counter, his name is Sungmin, he’s the one that Seohyun bam on, and beside him is Kyuhyun, his one of them too. You know that if we mess up with them, what will happen?

Me: uhm……bully us?

Taeyeon: uhm…yeah something like that, but can you stop thinking about bully

Me: what? I can’t coz my mind keep saying the bully word in my head

Taeyeon: *sigh* well as long you know what will they do that’s good, so what I’m worried now is that if they’ll tell their leader about someone messing around with one of their member, Seohyun will be in big trouble, she’ll be fall on Super Junior’s company’s hand and after she fall on it, she can never come back to her real life… (what taeyeon means is like they will punish you or something just like the drama BOF, the F4 thing…you got that?)

 

Taeyeon talks like she was telling a ghost story to us, and this make Seohyun who is also listening too even scared. I can see that on her face.

 

Me: uh, Taeyeon, you scared Seohyun again *point at Seohyun*

Taeyeon: *look at Seohyun* oh no…Seohyun I’m sorry….

 

After  5 mins…

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun went out from the café shop and stop upon looking at us. We stop what we doing and look at them too. We all look at each other and didn’t even move one step. After a few minute Sungmin and Kyuhyun walk away from us. It’s wired that they keep looking at us, and I saw  Sungmin keep looking at Seohyun without moving an inch, and Kyuhyun..…he was looking at me? Why? Is my face has something? They just went off like that, and after that I went back to my sense and look at Taeyeon and Seohyun, they were in stone too, maybe because of the two guys keep looking at them. After we all finish drinking our coffee, we went back to our classes together. As we went into the class and walk toward our seats, Yuri saw us and said…

 

Yuri: hey, what’s wrong?

Luna: Seohyun, what happen? What’s with the face? *and walk toward Seohyun*

Jessica: Taeyeon what happen?

Sulli: yeah Tae, what happen?

Taeyeon: *look at me* *look back at them* *sigh* Seohyun….…she….…accidently………pore coffee to the prince *look down*

Yuri, Sulli, Jessica, Luna: WHAT??!!

Luna: you mean…..*whisper* Super Junior?

 

Taeyeon and me look each other and nodded our head to say a ‘yes’.

 

Sulli: I’m going to faint right now, Yuri catch me *then she really make a fall back and Yuri catch her*

Luna: yah! You two stop joking around, this is serious *turn to Taeyeon* Tae, what we gonna do now? *worried*

Taeyeon: *look at me while I’m sitting on my seat* *sigh* we’ll think of something don’t worry ok

Luna: ok, just help Seohyun ok *worry*

Taeyeon: we will

 

Class is starting right now, we all focus on the subject even the Girlz members accept me and Seohyun. Well Seohyun is still worrying about her trouble and me…..sleeping! I always sleep in class when the teacher is teaching in front, all the students even the teachers who teach our class also know that I always sleep in the class when they were teaching. And coz of this, my dad already know that I have this habit, so he wanted all the teacher who teach in my class pay attention to me, how? This, when I’m sleeping they will call out my name and ask me some question about the subject. *sigh* I already use to this.

 

Teacher: ok now, anything you want to ask about this question? Anyone?

Students: ……

Teacher: no? Ok then….uhm….Seo Yeon-sshi

Class: ……

Teacher: Seo Yeon-sshi

 

Taeyeon heard the teacher keep calling my name and there’s no reply from me and she knows that I must be sleeping, so she turn around and saw me sleeping on the desk. She still heard the teacher keep calling my name, so she lightly knock my desk to wake me up, and I slowly rise up my head and I saw the teacher was looking at me, and coz of that I know she must be asking me question again.

 

Me: *sit properly at my seat & looking at the teacher with a sleeping face*

Teacher: Seo Yeon-sshi

Me: yes?

Teacher: *asking about math question* ( I’m sorry I don’t know what kind of question I should ask, so you can just make one by your own, sorry) what is the answer, Seo Yeon-sshi?

Me: uhm….*think* *answering the question* (just make a simple ans)

Teacher: uh…that’s……correct *in how-did-she-get-right-even-she-sleep-in-class tone*

Me: that’s all for me?

Teacher: uhm…yes

Me: ok *went back to sleep*

Taeyeon: *sigh* this girl *whisper to herself*

 

Although I always sleep in the class and an evil girl and also likes to play around, but my result for studying is not poor, I’m smart too you know, so every time when I been ask by teacher about something, I always get to answer correctly. The class end and it’s time to go back. All the students on their way to the school gate and some are still walk around the school. The Girlz members wanted to go back early, but I have something to do so I stay back for awhile while the others went home. After I finish my works in school, well maybe helping my dad’s work. I walk to the school gate, as I walk toward the school gate, I saw two guys standing in front of the gate, I look closely and it was them, the guy who Seohyun bam on at the café shop, Sungmin and also his buddy Kyuhyun. What are they doing there? Are they waiting for someone, but who? I walk towards them and they saw me so they walk away. That’s wired?! I thought they were waiting for someone, why when they saw me they walk away? There’s something wired here, I better be careful with this two guys, and I need to put my eyes on them to protect Seohyun.