Chapter 4

Suggest one title for this story pls~

[I hope you like it, pls leave a comment tq. ENJOY~]

 

The next day…

 

I went to school with Taeyeon. When we reach there, it still the same, the student, the trees, the grass, the atmosphere it’s all the same, I like this kind of feeling but I don’t know why I kinda nervous today, I never felt like this before, but I really don’t know why, I’m feeling wired today. Did I did something wrong today? (I talk a lot) I walk to the class along side with Taeyeon. Then we saw our Girlz members already here. We sit together and chit charting. Then it’s time for our class to start. Our teacher came in with a smile on her face and I wonder why is she so happy today.

 

Teacher: morning class *smile*

Student: morning teacher

Teacher: well I have a good new for you today, want to know what is it? *smile*

 

I wonder what is it? Can’t stand that smile anymore, I thought.

 

Teacher: well you all know that there’s a season that some of the student from a class will exchange to another class right and that calls ‘Exchange season’

 

[Exchange season- In this school, it’s a season that the lucking 15 student who chosen by their class teacher from each class will exchange their class with other student who also been chosen to change too. And with this some of the student will get to know more things than others. (hope this will help you to know what is the season means, I just make it up)]

 

After they heard about that ‘Exchange season’ the whole class began to whisper to each other…

 

S1: omo, it’s the season again ^^

S2: yah! Why are you so exited?

S3: don’t you know, this year, the 12 prince (Super Junior members) is in our school, and if they were picked by their teacher for the one of the 15 student, they will be exchange to other class, and I really hope that they will change to our class.

S2: really? But….. you won’t know which class they will in, and I don’t know if 100% sure they will change to our class…

S1: but I have 100% sure they will change to our class ^^

S2: what makes you so sure about it?

S3: well…..we have *ehem* *talk even low voice* you know Girlz members in our class, and I heard that they are friends now, I’m sure they will chose this class coz of them ^^ so don’t worry about which class they will go

S2: I hope they really come to our class ^^

S1& S3: yeah ^^

 

Teacher: ok, now class, be quiet for awhile, I know you guys are guessing who will come to our class right, before I announce I want you all to relax ok, R-E-L-A-X ok ^^

 

I can see that even the teacher is also nervous. Wait a minute! Now I know why I’m so nervous this morning, it’s because of the ‘Exchange season’. But why I’m nervous about that season, I never been so nervous about the season, I always don’t care who will change to our class, but this year is different than other years. That’s wired!!

 

Teacher: ok, now, let me announce the student who will change to our class and lets welcome them to our class ^^

 

All the students are shouting around…

 

Teacher: ok the first student came from class______, and his name is Leeteuk-sshi.

 

Everyone was shocked after heard the teacher said ‘Leeteuk’s name, and that Leeteuk guy came into the class with a smile on his face.

 

-------------------[ whisper ]----------------------

 

S1: OMO! I can’t believe Le-Leeteuk-sshi is in our class )OoO(

S2: is this a dream? Slap me

S3: *slap her* no you not dreaming

S1: our dream came true ^^

 

AND….. “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” yup, the whole class is screaming especially all the girls…. Ah! My ear is in pain right now….

 

Leeteuk: annyeonghaseayeo, chonen Leeteuk imnida. I’m glad to come to your class, I hope we will be friends from now on ^^ *he’s showing his dimple out and that makes all the girls faint except the Girlz members*

Teacher: welcome ^^ next is (the Lee brother) Eunhyuk, Donghae and…… Sungmin ^^

 

Wait! Sungmin? He’s here? What a small world  )>.<(

 

Teacher: next is Kibum, Ryeowook and Siwon-sshi

Siwon: songseangnim, you don’t have to call us with a –sshi name, just call us like how you call other student ^^

Teacher: n-ne ^^ *nervous*

 

Is she nervous or been shock by Siwon’s electric dimple smile?

 

Teacher: then, Yesung, Kangin and Heechul-sshi

Yuri: wait, isn’t that the guy who fight with Sulli? *point at Heechul*

Me: yup, you get that right

Luna: well, if he’s in our class…then…..Sulli….. *all of us look at Sulli*

Sulli: what? Don’t look at me like that, if that guy mess up with our Seohyun, I will never let him walk away with his so call ‘beautiful’ face back again.

Taeyeon, Luna, Seohyun and Yuri are worry about Sulli.

Jessica: don’t worry about the fight, Seo Yeon is here.

Me: why me?

Jessica: if Sulli start to fight again, you will take care of it right…

Me: phew~ whatever

Seohyun: it will be hard if he’s here L

Taeyeon: it’s ok Seohyun, don’t worry

Teacher: and the last two is Hankyung and Kyuhyun-sshi, welcome.

 

When Kyuhyun come into the class, the first thing he do is looking at me AGAIN! Why he keep looking at me every time we meet?

 

Teacher: ok class lets change our new class seat for this season ok

S1: OMG, she’s gonna change our seat, and that means we have a chance to sit with our prince ^^

S2: REALLY? I wish I can sit with my prince Donghae ^^

S3: and I wanna sit with Siwon oppa ^^

S1: for me, I wanna sit with Leeteuk oppa and Sungmin oppa

S2: yah! Why are you choosing 2 person

S3: yeah, that’s not fair

S1: whatever

Teacher: ok class, pls be quiet here. So let’s start with the lucky draw, those who are from other class will pick a piece of paper from this box, and each of this paper has a name of each student from this class. Whoever been chosen by the new student, you have to sit with them for the rest of the year. Arraseo?

Student: NE!

S1: OMG, so exited ^^

S2& S3: ^^

Teacher: good, cah let’s start the game ^^

 

So, the new students pick a name from the box. And now it’s Super Junior members turn to pick the name. First, Leeteuk pick Taeyeon’s name. Then, Heechul pick….OMO! Sulli? 3rd, Hankyung pick Yuri’s? Yesung, Kangin and Siwon pick the S1, S2 and S3 (the 3 girls that keep whispering to each other about Super Junior) Sungmin pick Seohyun’s. Ryeowook pick Luna’s and Kyuhyung pick my name. Kibum pick Jessica’s. Leeteuk ask the class teacher that if Eunhyuk and Donghae can sit together and the teacher agreed. So now, we have to sit with them! Argh~ I always wanna sit by myself with no one beside me, even the other Girlz member didn’t sit with me, they just sit in front or behind me. But now, I can’t change anything since it’s the school arrangement, although it’s my dad arrangement I can’t change it too.

 

Taeyeon’s seat is in front of me, so Leeteuk will sit beside her. Luna and Ryeowook sit In front of Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Jessica and Kibum sit my left side row, while Seohyun and Sungmin sit in front of them. Donghae and Eunhyuk sit Taeyeon right side row, Yuri and Hankyung sit in front of Eunhae, while Sulli and Heechul sit behind Eunhae. (I hope his will help you to know where they sit)

 

It’s a little awkward between us (Super Junior members and Girlz members) but then we get comfortable little by little, and thanks to the teacher who help us get away from the awkwardness. And now it’s math time, I always sleep a lot during math time. When the teacher is teaching, I sleep at my seat. The Super Junior members were puzzled when they saw me sleeping. The Girlz members who sit beside them just ignore it. Well, you know that the teacher always ask me a question when I’m sleeping. So now it’s time for the question thing…

 

Teacher: Seo Yeon-sshi, pls answer the last question.

…..

Teacher: Seo Yeon-sshi

Taeyeon: *kick my table*

Me: aouch~ Yah!

Teacher: Seo Yeon-sshi!

Me: ne?

Teacher: *sigh* can you answer me the last question?

Me: uhm…*blur a little (coz just wake up from the sleep)* negative 5q

Teacher: eh? -5q?

Me: wae? Is it wrong?

Teacher: uhm… *talk in her mind* but I found the ans is 5q, without the negative

Suddenly, Kyuhyun rise his hand up…

Kyuhyun: teacher?

Teacher: yes, Kyuhyun-sshi?

Kyuhyun: the answer IS -5q

Teacher: are you sure?

Kyuhyun: yes ^^

Teacher: ok class, so the answer for the last question is -5q

Thank you Kyuhyun-sshi

 

Tsk~ I’m the one who answer first, why he get the ‘Thank You’ word? She should thank me not him =_=

 

After the class finish, it’s break time.

 

Yuri: oh yes, finally break time ^^

Hankyung: you seem happy for it ^^

Yuri: duh, I’m hungry, I didn’t take my breakfast this morning and now I’m gonna eat a lot

Heechul: don’t eat too much, you’ll get fat

Yuri: yah! Who’s fat?

Heechul: you kkk

Yuri: neo-

Sulli: Yuri-ah, kaja (let’s go), don’t mind this crazy people

Yuri: ne, your right

Heechul: yah! Who you call crazy people? Huh?

Sulli: you

Heechul: mwo? Yah! You…..

…….

 

Kyuhyun: here they go again…

Leeteuk: don’t mind them, they just like this, after that they get back together ^^

Eunhyuk: mwo?? Together?

Leeteuk: ne, wae? Why are you shock?

Eunhyuk: I need to stop them *run away*

Donghae: yah! Hyukjae! Where are you going? *follow him*

Seohyun: are they always together? ^^

Sungmin: ne, they always

Kyuhyun: by the way, why are you sleeping in the class while teacher is teaching?

Taeyeon, Luna, Seohyun& Jessica: eh? *look at me*

Me: wae? I can’t?

Ryeowook: well…what Kyu means is….we can’t sleep in the class while teacher is teaching, it’s not good….well…I’m not saying that you…*nervous*

Me: I didn’t say anything. Why are you so nervous about it.

Taeyeon: she’s always sleep in the class. Kyuhyun-ah, don’t mind her ok, just act like she wasn’t there beside you sleeping. If she is annoying beside you tell me, ok? I’ll help you ^^

Me: yeah, whatever ==

Leeteuk: aren’t the teacher get angry or something?

Luna: they already use to it.

Jessica: even her father know that she sleep in the class everyday

 

Super junior member were shocked after heard what Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon: you’ll get use to it too someday, just act it normal ^^

Luna& Seohyun: yeah ^^

Luna: hey, wanna join with us for lunch? ^^

Ryeowook: we?

Taeyeon: yeah, that will be great Ideal ^^ you guys should join us at the café shop ^^

Ryeowook: uhm…ne…but….

Leeteuk: is it ok, if we join you?

Seohyun: what are you guys scared of, we’re friends right? We should hung out together, right Sungmin?

Sungmin: uhm…*look at Leeteuk* ne, we should, come on hyung, let’s eat together

Leeteuk: …..

Taeyeon: pls~~ *doing ageo*

Leeteuk: *sigh* fine, let’s go

Others: YES! ^^

Siwon: aren’t you gonna join us Seo Yeon?

Me: huh? Oh me? Uhm…I have work to do at the office, you guys go first ^^ it’s ok without me

Luna: aww…you have work?

Me: ne

Seohyun: it’s not fun without you *pout*

Taeyeon: yeah, we should go together

Me: you guys go first, I catch up you all later, just give me 20mins, is that ok?

Luna: ok ^^ must go ok?

Me: ok ok ok, fine

Taeyeon: let’s go

 

They all left and went to the café shop, so I went to the office to check my schedule. Hmm…nothing for today, well I guess I’m free today ^^ as I was walking around in my dad’s office, I saw a picture of a woman on my dad’s table. I pick it up and look at the picture.

 

I miss you. Why you and oppa must leave me? I hate my life right now… you don’t know why I hate it so much…L

 

I put back the picture and left the office. I went to the café shop to meet them back.

 

Yuri: yah! You late

Sulli: what take you so long, you said you’ll came back in 20mins. Where have you been?

Me: what you doing here?

Yuri: why? We can’t be here? Hello, it’s café shop, why can’t we be here?

Me: no, I mean….uh…

Taeyeon: Seo Yeon, are you ok? Your face looks difference, are you feeling ok?

Seohyun: unnie, are you sick?

 

Everyone was looking at me with a worried face. What? Is my face difference? Oh I forgot to change my face back LOL

 

Me: no I’m not sick, it’s nothing…so what we have today? ^_^ *force myself to smile*

Luna: are you sure?

Me: yes

Yuri: ok then, let’s order

Others: ne ^^

 

We ate lunch together and we went back to class. After finish our classes for today, the Girlz member wanted to hang out with Super Junior member.

 

Luna: come on Seo Yeon, pls don’t take any excuse

Seohyun: you haven hang out with us about……3 mounths?

Taeyeon: yeah, come on just this once, pls~ *doing ageo*

Me: taeyeon, not helping….

sorry guys, maybe next time, I promise that I’ll hang out with you guys next time, ok?

Leeteuk: it’s ok, we can hang out next time ne?

Others: ne

Taeyeon: ok, well…take care of yourself then

Me: em, you guys too…

Leeteuk: Kyuhyun will come with you

Me: mwo? Ah, it’s ok, you go have fun with them

Leeteuk: it’s not ok that a girl like you walking alone on the street, it’s not safe, let Kyuhyun take you home just once, pls~

Taeyeon: Seo Yeon-ah, Leeteuk’s right, let Kyuhyun take you home, don’t reject a handsome guy like him. Give people a chance will ya

Me: don’t you wanna go have fun with them?

Kyuhyun: it’s ok, maybe next time

Leeteuk: well then, take care, bye ^^

Others: bye ^^*walk away*

 

wired

 

Kyuhyun: kaja *in cool tone*

 

Why act so cool? It isn’t cool you know.

 

Kyuhyun and I walk home together. It was silent when we are walking till then…

 

Me: aren’t you gonna missed the fun with your hyung? You should go back to them, just walk me till here, I can go back by myself.

Kyuhyun: anie, I can hang out with them anytime, we always stay together.

Me: are you sure?

Kyuhyun: ne *still in cool tone*

 

Tsk~ Acting cool huh? We’ll see.

 

Me: well, want some ice-cream? My treat ^^

Kyuhyun: eh?

Me: as thanking you for walking me home

Kyuhyun: no thanks *cool*

Me: yah! Why are you acting so cool, to tell you the truth, it isn’t cool. Just once.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything and just walk away. He walk me home and went back to his home. I came into the house (well also can call it mansion too) one of the maid saw me coming in the house…

 

Maid: welcome back miss, you’re late

Me: ne, did dad came back home?

Maid: no, Mr. Kim said he won’t come back home for tonight miss

Me: ah~ I guess he thinks that work is more important than me huh…

Maid: anyio miss, don’t think like that, Mr. Kim just need to- *cut by me*

Me: fine, he always like that…you should rest, I go to my room

Maid: ne miss, you too

 

I went to my room, take a bath and have a rest since a long day, I’m tired. I wonder why Kyuhyun is difference from the others. I mean, I can see most of them are good well except that Heechul guy. And this Kyuhyun guy keep act cool when his with me. Wait, why am I talking about him a lot? Argh~ I should rest now…I’m in my dreamland now…