Chapter 3

Suggest one title for this story pls~

[I hope you like it, sorry for the wrong spelling and grammer. ENJOY~]

 

Next day

 

We were all still the same like yesterday, nothing change much. Now is lunch time, we Girlz members went to the wash room for awhile, after a few minute we all went out, we were talk about something fun and Seohyun is the happiest, she went out from the wash room first and then she accidently bump on someone, again. We saw it and quickly went out to see Seohyun. Luna and Taeyeon help up Seohyun while Jessica, Sulli, Yuri and me look at who’s Seohyun bump on, we were shocked when we saw who is it, it’s them again, but this time it’s different person, and it the whole group not only two like last time, wanna know who we saying, well it’s them the Super Junior members, this time 12 of them are in front of us, and Seohyun is not bump on Sungmin but the other member, Heechul. We were all shocked and we all look at each other, I mean like we looking at Super Junior members and they looking at us back. Then, Heechul was full with his anger coz of Seohyun.

 

Heechul: yah! You bump on me and you not gonna say anything? *shout at Seohyun*

Seohyun: *shock + scared at Heechul* I-I…

Heechul: what? You can’t talk? *in anger tone*

Leeteuk: yah! Chullie don’t shout at the girl! *say it in cool tone*

Heechul: don’t stop teukie, I’m not done yet with this girl *look angry*

Leeteuk: yah…*wanted to stop Heechul*

Kangin: *stop Leeteuk* just let him be, hyung

Leeteuk: but…

Yesung: no matter how you stop him, it won’t work, just let him relieve his anger

Leeteuk: but not on girls….*worried*

 

-------------[ at Heechul situation ]----------------

Heechul walk closely to Seohyun and Seohyun is very scared right now, so it’s time for us Girlz to save her. While Heechul is walking towards Seohyun, Yuri and Sulli stand in front of Seohyun before Heechul get in front of her while Taeyeon and Luna standing behind her. Heechul stop from his walk and start to talk.

 

Heechul: yah! Get out of my way!

Sulli: this is not your way Mr and by the way, the hall is so big, you can walk to other direction why must you walk to here

Heechul: yah! You watch your mouth lady, if you don’t want to be kick out from this school better listen to what I say

Yuri: YOU better listen to us not we listen to you, don’t you know who we are?

Heechul: I don’t care who you are, but maybe you guys already know us right *smirk*

Sulli: huh! So? Your Super Junior so? Is it so powerful with the name?

Heechul: YAH!!! *shout out loud that can let the whole students who standing at the hall hear* YOU BTTER WATCH OUT WITH YOUR BIG MOUTH OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOUR TO FAR AWAY FROM HERE!!!! 

 

I can say that this Heechul guy is really angry right now coz of what Sulli said, I really impress on what she said, If we can vote, I’ll be the first one to vote for her. Looks like if Sulli get on another word, Heechul maybe burst out and become monster now.

 

Sulli: OH YEAH! WHO’S MORE POWERFUL RIGHT NOW? YOU THINK YOU MORE POWERFUL THAN US, WELL GUESS WHAT, WE NOT AFRADE OF YOU COZ WE ARE “GIRLZ” MEMBER AND SEO YEON IS HERE TOO AND…..*Sulli shout out loud too and continue with what she want to say*

 

  • Wait the minute, why I can heard my name in Sulli’s conversation, don’t put me into this Sulli or you’ll dead.

 

Leeteuk: wait wait wait wait….. You’re the Girlz member?

Sulli: YES WE ARE. SO NOW WHAT, SCARED OF US NOW?

Heechul: who scared of you, maybe you are the one who scared of us

Sulli: NO I’M NOT, I’M NOT SCARED OF YOU, I DON’T CARE ABOUT WHAT SUPER JUNIOR THING….* covered by Taeyeon* mmmm…..

Taeyeon: sorry for this, I’m really sorry, I’m sorry coz of the word she said, don’t put it on your mind, just pretend that you didn’t hear anything ne ^^;; ne*she armed to Luna**still fake smiling*

Luna: *saw Taeyeon with some wired face and* oh, yeah, just pretend that today we didn’t meet you guys ne *fake smile* hehe

Sulli: *broke of Taeyeon’s hand* YAH! THIS IS NOT OVER YET….

Taeyeon: grab her!!!

 

Luna and Yuri grab Sulli and pull her to our class room even Taeyeon follow them too, before she went off she sigh to me that ‘I let the rest to you now, good luck’ and went off while me, Jessica and Seohyun still standing there watching them gone from our side. Huh I sigh, what a relief, coz of Sulli and Heechul’s shout just now, now my both ear is in pain, ouch pain T.T Now I have to make things up here, *sigh* I blame myself for being the leader. It’s silent around us after the fight….I’m relaxing right now….peaceful….

 

Jessica: aren’t you gonna say anything? *say in cold tone*

Me: hmm….nope

Jessica: then, can we go now

Me: yeah…we should go. Common Seohyun let’s go *walk away, then *

Leeteuk: wait!

 

Jessica, Seohyun & I stop walking

 

Leeteuk: you girls are Girlz member?

Me: *turn around* yeah, any problem?

Leeteuk: *sigh* it’s good to see you guys in school ^^. Annyeonghaseyeo, my name is Leeteuk, I’m the leader of Super Junior group, nice to meet you all, as the leader here I would like to thank you for accept and welcome us to your school, we are very happy ^^ *bow in 90 degree*

 

Then all the members bow to us too even Heechul but he been push down by s. Seohyun, Jessica and I were puzzle and looking at each other, we had no idea what he talking about.

 

Me: uhm…what are you talking about?

Leeteuk: we would like to thank you all and your father for accepting us, great us and welcoming us to your school. This school is nice and cool, we love it here.

Ryeowook: and it is comfortable here for us ^^ thank you

Jessica: your father didn’t tell you about this? *ask me*

Me: nope…not even once of the details….I’m gonna smack him after this

 

The Super Junior members were shocked upon listen to what I said.

 

Me: hehe…I’m just kidding ^^;

Leeteuk: well we were really sorry about what happen just now, we didn’t know that you girls were the Girlz member, we’re sorry

Me: it’s ok, we make mistake too, you know about the girl you fight with him *point at Heechul*, we’re sorry too, and we all equal right now

Leeteuk: ne ^^ we hope we can work together…

Me: work?

Seohyun: together?

Leeteuk: I mean…. We can be friends starting from now on….

Me: uh~ *look at Seohyun and Jessica, and they give me a sign* we would like too ^^

Leeteuk: really? That would be our happiest thing in our life ^^

Seohyun: well, let’s start from the beginning shall we?

Ryeowook: sure ^^

Seohyun: I’m Seohyun, nice to meet you all ^^

SJ: nice to meet you Seohyun, what a nice name ^^

Seohyun: thank you, ok next

Jessica: …… do I Have to?

Seohyun: yes!

Jessica: *look at me*

Me: what? Don’t look at me, I’m not gonna….*sigh* fine…. Let me intro for her and me….

She’s Jessica, she just act cool in front of people. OUCH! *Sica step on me* *glace at her*

And… you know me, right?

Leeteuk: yes, you must be Mr. Kim’s daughter right? Kim Seo Yeon-sshi

Me: uh…yea…cut out with the sshi thing ok, just call me Seo Yeon

Ryeowook: uhm ne…Seo Yeon ^^

 

~~Ding Dong~~ *school’s bell ring*

 

Me: we should go now, don’t get let for your first class *walk away*

 

-------------------[ at class]---------------------

 

Me: where’s Sulli?

Yuri: she went home

Seohyun: why?

Taeyeon: she can’t control her anger and I ask the driver to take her home, so she can relax at home

Me: ah, I see…

Taeyeon: so…how’s it going after we left there?

Me: nothing much….

Seohyun: we become friends now ^^

Taeyeon: really? With them? I thought they were……you know….gonna kill you or something…..never thought they were friendly…

Seohyun: yeah, me too, I thought I’ll never see you guys again, when they know that we are Girlz members, they become friendly with us, we kindda shocked about that. But now we Girlz and Super Junior members are friend now ^^ I don’t have to worry a lot

Luna: REALLY? Kya~ I really like to be friends with them too^^

Taeyeon: that’s good now ^^

Yuri: yeah, but what about Sulli?

Jessica: she’ll be fine…

 

After a long day, finally finish our class now, we went to the café shop to take a break before going home. Seohyun has something to do with her thing so she went home first, and left the 5 of us. We sit at our usual place where near the counter. We chit charting for a few minute then someone come into the café shop, the girls in the shop were screaming coz of the person who come in. What’s with the screaming? Who’s that person who make these girls scream?

 

--------------------------[ In the café shop ]-------------------------

 

Girls: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *screaming*

Girl 1: look! It’s them ^^

Girl 2: I can’t believe they come here again ^^

Girl 1: now I can see them everyday ^^

 

Yuri: yah! What’s wrong with them? Are they crazy?

Me: maybe…

Luna: hey look, someone’s coming

 

We all look at the entrance of the café shop and we saw two guys walking toward the counter and it’s not stranger to us coz it’s the two guy we meet when Seohyun incident happen, yup that’s right it’s Sungmin and Kyuhyun. They came here to buy things. When they order something at the counter, they saw us sitting near the counter, our eyes were eyeing each other and you can feel that there’s fire burning around us, although we said we are friends now but sometime it’s feels strange….like we are still enemy? I can see that Sungmin’s look is like looking for something or….maybe someone, but who? And Kyuhyun….his looking at me AGAIN? Why? Why every time he keep looking at me? I feel that something gonna happen and I don’t know what is it. I better find out before it’s happen.

 

Then, Sungmin and Kyuhyun walk away with their food. We all finish up our food and went home. I went to the office and others went home. When I was going out from the building, I saw Sungmin standing near the wall. I walk towards him.

 

Me: why are you still here? Don’t you going home? Where’s Kyuhyun? I thought his with you…

Sungmin: you miss him?

Me: what?! No I’m not, I thought he always with you…

Sungmin: I told him to go home first

Me: oh I see. Well how about you, don’t you go home? It’s late out here. Don’t get cold. I should go first, bye. *walk away*

Sungmin: where is that girl?

Me: *stop from walking* *turn around* what are you talking about?

Sungmin: you know what I’m talking about, you smart right.

Me: *think* oh…you mean Seohyun?

Sungmin: see…I know you know *walk towards me*

Me: why are you asking about her? *curious*

Sungmin: nothing, just asking, we’re friends right? Don’t we need to care about each other *look at me*

Me: yeah…but…

Sungmin: well, I should go now, you’ll know the reason why I’m asking this someday. Don’t get cold. *walk away*

Me: yah! *I shout*

 

I shout at him but he seems like didn’t hear me and just walk away. I don’t want to get cold out here so I went home.