Chapter 2

Will I See Her Again?

  It had been a week since Seunghyun had seen Luna and it was starting to make him a little anxious. Each day he had been hoping for a chance to sneak out of the hotel so he could wonder around the city to see if he'd run into her again. But sadly he had not gotten that opportunity. Now that Bad Boy MV was finished, he and the rest of the members were returning home to Seoul for a little time off before they had to get back to work.

  Seunghyun walked out of his hotel room and down the hall to the elevator. It was about four-thirty a.m. and he was the only one awake. Since they had an afternoon flight, everyone else was still sleeping. As he rode the elevator down to the bottom floor, he leaned against the hand rail and leaned his head back against the wall. He closed his eyes for a minute as he let himself get lost in his thoughts. And as he expected, all of his thoughts were about Luna and if he was ever going to see her again. He let out a quiet sigh and lifted his head when he felt the elevator stop on the bottom floor after a couple minutes. He walked out of the elevator, through the lobby and out the front door of the hotel. He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jeans as he walked silently down the almost completely empty sidewalk. 

  "Why do I keep thinking about her? I'll probably never see her again." He mentally tells himself. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. Then out of no where, he felt someone who had been running bump into his shoulder. When he looked up to see who it was, he could've sworn his heart skipped a beat. It was Luna.

  "Seunghyun?" She asks as she looks at him after she had taken out her iPod earbuds and  stopped running. Seunghyun smiled and gave her a small wave of his hand. 

  "Hi." He says. Luna smiles and puts her headphones around the back of her neck.

  "What are you doing up so early?" She asks. He chuckles.

  "I could ask you the same thing." He says as he gestures to her outfit. She was in a slightly loose fitting t-shirt, tight black running pants, and black Nike Free running shoes with her red hair pulled back into a ponytail.

  "I'm having an early morning run. Now what's your excuse?" She replies. He just shrugs and puts his hands back in his pockets again.

  "Couldn't sleep. So instead of tossing and turning in bed, I decided to get up and walk around for a little while." He answers. She nods.

  "Mind if I join you on your walk?" She asks. He shakes his head. "Not at all. Please do." They walk side by side on the barely lit up sidewalk in silence.

  "How's the rest of BIGBANG?" She asks him.

  "Good-Wait you know who we are?" He asks as he stops walking and looks at her. Luna giggles and nods her head.

  "Yes I know who you are. I'm just not a fangirl that will go crazy when she sees her favorite celebrity." She answers. Seunghyun smiles glad to know that she knew who he was but didn't go crazy and nearly have a panic attack when he talked to her for the first time.

  "That's good." He says. She looks at him a little curious.

  "It is?" She asks. He nods as they start walking again.

  "Don't get me wrong I love all my fans from the bottom of my heart, but I don't really like it all that much when some of them come up and almost attack me. I like it better when they calmly come up to me and say hi, or ask nicely for an autograph or a picture." He explains. Luna nods.

  "I can see why that's better." She says. He looks at her as they walk.

  "What about you? You know about me so it's only fair I know about you. So what do you do for a living?" He asks.

  "Right now, I'm working on a degree in English Literature. I hope to become a professional author." She answers.

  "How old are you?" He asks.

  "Twenty-three." 

  He nods when she says that. Only a year younger then himself.

  "When do you turn twenty-four?" 

  "August sixth." 

  Again he nods. He found it interesting that she was twenty-three already and was barely working on a college degree.

  "Just so you know, I'm working on my master's degree. That's why I'm still in school." She says as if she could read his thoughts. He looks at her and opens his mouth to say something but decides against it and closes his mouth again.

  For two hours straight, Luna and Seunghyun walked and talked about random things.

  "I need to be getting back to my apartment." Luna says as she looks at her phone to check the time.

  "I'll walk with you." Seunghyun says. She looks at him.

  "It's not that far. I can walk alone." She argues. He pouts.

  "Please? I go back to Seoul today and this may be the last time I get to talk to you...or see you." He says while trying not to blush as he spoke. Luna smiles and looks down, trying not to blush herself.

  "Alright. You can walk with me." She says. Seunghyun smiles and they start walking towards her apartment building. When they reach the building, Seunghyun was surprised that she lived in such a nice place since she was in college. 

  "Parents must have some money." He thinks in his head. She stops on a step above him so she was even with his height since she was taller then her.

  "Thanks for walking me home." She says with a smile. He smiles also.

  "Since I'm going back home today, would it be okay if I asked for your number? If not I completely understand." He says. She smiles shyly.

  "Sure. Do you have a pen or anything?" She asks. He searched the pockets of his jacket and surprisingly foung a pen.

  "Yup." He says holding up the pen. "Just no paper."

  She then takes the pen and grabs his left hand and writes her number down on his palm.

  "Don't erase it. I hope to hear from you." She says as she hands him his pen back. He smiles and puts the pen back in his pocket.

  "I should go back to my hotel before Jiyong gets curious." He says. She nods. What she did next surpised him. She placed her hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek gently. He felt his heart pounding in his chest when she did that and was afraid she'd hear it. 

  "Have a nice flight home." She says when she pulls away from him. He smiles and nods.

  "Thanks. Well I guess I'll be seeing you..." He says as he turns and walks slowly down the steps of the building.

  "Bye Seunghyun." She says.

  "Bye Luna." He replies with a smile. She smiles also and gives him a small wave then disappears inside her apartment building. Seunghyun walks down the steps of the building and walks all the way back to the hotel with a smile plastered permanently on his face. There was nothing that could wipe that smile off.

 

 

 

(Please comment what you thought! :D)