Chapter 1

Will I See Her Again?

  "Alright boys! That's a wrap for today!" Yelled the director as the members of BIGBANG finished a scene of their new music video Bad Boy. They had been working on it all day and were finally glad they could change out of their wardrobe and go back to their hotel.

 "Finally!" Seungri says as he dramatically falls to the ground and lays there. His move earned an eyeroll from the rest of the members.

  "Who wants to go grab something to eat after we change?" Jiyong asks. All the members raise their hand in answer, even Seungri who was still lying on the ground. They all walked away and disappeared into their trailors to change clothes. Because of changing and removing the makeup from filming, it took about thirty minutes to get finished.

  "Where's Seungri?" Youngbae asks as he walks up to Jiyong, Seunghyun, and Daesung who were all waiting.

  "In his trailor still. He's probably getting dressed up just so we can go eat dinner." Seunghyun answers. Youngbae shakes his head.

  "Why does he feel the need to get dressed up? It's not like we're going anywhere fancy." He asks. Nobody answers. No one really understood why it was the maknae of the group that loved to get dressed up whenever they went out somewhere, even when they were just going out for some fast food.

  "Alright! Ready to go!" Seungri says as he walks out of his trailor. As everyone expected, he had put on fresh clothes, fixed his hair, and put on cologne that almost EVERYONE could smell.

  "Told ya'." Seunghyun whispers to Youngbae with a knowing smile. Youngbae just gives him a slap to the arm. Jiyong being the first one, everyone follows him to the van that brought them from their hotel earlier that morning.

  The ride to the nearest McDonalds was torture for the other members as Seungri's cologne was filling up the inside of the van.

  "Aishh, maknae how much cologne did you put on?" Jiyong asks while pinching his nose from his spot in the front seat beside the driver. Seungri shrugs.

  "Not much." He replies.

  "That's a lie!" Seunghyun says from the very back seat of the van with his t-shirt covering his nose. Daesung, who was sitting next to him, nods in agreement.

  "It is not!" Seungri argues. Youngbae looks at him.

  "Oh really? Then how come the whole entire van stinks?" He says sarcastically. Seungri turns his attention to him.

  "It does not stink! This cologne smells fantastic." He says. Daesung scoffs.

  "Then you need to get your nose checked maknae." He says. That caused everyone to laugh while Seungri sat in is seat with his arms folded over his chest as he pouted. After about ten more minutes of sitting in the stinky van, they finally arrived at McDonalds.

  "This is where we're eating?" Seungri asks after everyone gets out. Jiyong looks at him.

  "What did you expect? It's fast and we're all too tired to go somewhere fancy and have to wait an hour for our food." He says. Seungri sighs but follows behind his hyungs as they walk inside.

  "Hyung, can you grab us a table? I'll order for you." Jiyong says to Seunghyun. Seunghyun nods and tells him what he wants. While Jiyong got in line, Seunghyun turns to go find a table but ends up running into someone instead.

  "Oh I'm sorry!" He says. He looks down and sees a girl sitting on the ground. He had accidentally knocked her over.

  "It's alright." The girl says as she looks up at him as he kneels down next to her to make sure she was alright. He had to admit, she was beautiful. She had straight red hair, light skin, and her eyes were pale blue with darker blue around the edges. 

  "Here." He says as he offers her his hand. She looks at him for a second of hesitation but puts her hand in his and lets him help her stand up again.

  "I'm so sorry for running into you..." He says but trails off not knowing her name. She looks at him knowing what he was getting at.

  "Luna. My name is Luna." She says with a kind smile. He smiles also and reaches out his hand again.

  "I'm Seunghyun." He says. She smiles again and grabs his hand. Instead of shaking her hand, like she thought he was going to do, he brings it to his lips and places a soft kiss on her skin. Luna could've swore she felt herself blushing since this very attractive man had kissed her hand in front of everyone in the McDonalds.

  "Nice to meet you Seunghyun." She says. He smiles as he hears his name be pronounced perfectly.

  "You as well Luna." He says. She smiles.

  "Hyung! Our table!" Daesung says from his spot in the surprisingly long line. Seunghyun nods and looks back at Luna. 

  "Again I apologize for running into you and knocking you to the floor." He says. Luna smiles at him.

  "It's alright. Accidents happen. I should've been paying attention to where I was going anyways." She replies.

  "It's my fault as well. I hadn't seen you." He replies. She shakes her head with a smile.

  "This conversation is going no where." She says with a small laugh. Seunghyun chuckles as well.  

  "Well it was nice meeting you Luna." He says with a smile plastered on his face.

  "You as well." She replies. He nods still smiling and she turns and walks away. After he could no longer see her, he goes and grabs an empty table that was big enough for five people. He sits there and stares down at the table as he replayed what just happened in his head.

  Meanwhile, Jiyong was walking out of the bathroom looking down at his hands as he dried them with a paper towl. He wasn't paying attention to what was in front of him until he ran into someone.

  "Oh sorry." He says nicely as he looks up. He had run into a girl, a very cute girl at that. She had brown hair with green highlights to match her green eyes. 

  "It's alright. You didn't mean too." She says with a polite smile. He smiles also and reaches out his hand to introduce himself.

  "I'm Jiyong." He says while shaking her hand. She smiles and shakes his hand in return. Although Jiyong continued to keep holding her hand after the hand shake.

  "Um..." She says awkwardly.

  "Oh sorry!" Jiyong said again while letting her hand go.

  "It's ok I'm Diana by the way. Nice to meet you Jiyong." She says. Jiyong couldn't help but smile as she pronounced his name perfectly.

  "You as well Diana. You know you are probably to the only person today to pronounce my name correctly the first try." He says. She smiles.

  "Is that so? Well don't I feel special." She says. He chuckles and nods.

  "You should." He replies. She smiles and was just about to say something but Seungri interrupts.

  "Hyung! The food is ready! Come eat!" He says.

  "I'm coming!" Jiyong replies. He looks back at Diana.

  "Nice meeting you. Maybe I'll see you around." He says to her hopefully. She smiles and nods.

  "Maybe. Nice meeting you Jiyong." She says then she turns and walks away. Jiyong sighs quietly after watching her dissappear from his vision and walks over to the table with the other members. He plops down in a seat next to Seunghyun as his food was placed in front of him. She had really small soft hands thought Jiyong to himself.

  Both he and Seunghyun were being oddly quiet as they ate which made the other three members curious.

  "What's the matter with you two?" Youngbae finally asks. Jiyong and Seunghyun look at him and shake their heads.

  "Nothing." Seunghyun answers for both of them. Daesung smiles widely, making his eyes disappear.

  "I know what's wrong! They both met a girl! And now they probably can't stop thinking about them!" He says. Seungri and Youngbae look at him then at Jiyong and Seunghyun.

  "Is that true?" Youngbae asks. 

  "We both met a girl yes but that doesn't mean we're thinking about them." Jiyong answers quickly. Youngbae smiles and shakes his head.

 "Sure." Seungri says with a smile. Seunghyun and Jiyong go silent again. Though no one else knew it, they were both thinking the same thing; "Will I see her again?"

 

 

 

(Please comment what you thought! It makes me happy :D)