Chapter 4

Will I See Her Again?

  Five days had passed since the boys had arrived back home to Seoul and Seunghyun didn't know what to do with himself since they still had some time off. He tried to keep himself busy by cleaning up BIGBANG's dorm or cooking or even volunteering to go to the store whenever another member needed something. But none of it helped him. Luna had invaded his thoughts so much that he even had a hard time going to sleep at night. 

  "What am I going to do?" He thought to himself as he sat in the living room of the dorm. He leaned his head back against the couch he was sitting on and covered his face with his hands. He sat like that for several minutes until there was a knock at the front door. Since he was the only one home, Seunghyun got up from the couch and walked over to the door. Once he opened the door, his shoulders slumped. It was Park Bom from 2NE1.

  "Seunghyun!" Bom said excitedly as she pulled him into a tight hug. He loosely hugs her back. He knew Bom had feelings for him but he didn't return them. He only saw her as his friend and that was all he was ever going to see her as.

  "Hello Bom." He says, his voice emotionless. Bom released him from the hug and looks up at him. Even in the heels she was wearing she was still a few good inches shorter then him.

  "What's the matter? You seem sad." She says as she places her hands on his shoulders. He shakes his head.

  "Just tired." He replies simply. Bom smiled cheerfully.

  "Here why don't I make you something to eat to help you wake up?" She says as she walks past him and into the dorm. Seunghyun was about to protest but knew it was useless since Bom was a relentless kind of person.

  "Alright." Is all he says as he shuts the door and follows her into the kitchen. Bom begins rummaging around in the cabinets looking for something to make while Seunghyun just leans against a counter and watches her. He was lost in his thoughts for several minutes until he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He thinks its propably Jiyong or another member texting him but he looked anyways to be sure. And when he did, his heart skipped a beat. It was Luna.

  "I hate not being able to sleep at night." Her text read. Luna only knew his number because he had sent her a message when his flight landed saying he was back home. He smiles slightly and quickly sends a response.

  (Author's Note: Seunghyun is bold and Luna is bold-italics for this texting conversation.)

  "What's keeping you up?"

  "Nothing really...just a lot on my mind is all."

    Seunghyun looks at her text and his mind starts racing.

  "What if she's thinking about me just as much as I'm thinking about her?" He thinks to himself. He shakes his head. "No...maybe she just had a long and eventful day. Who knows what she's thinking about."

  "Try counting sheep. It helps me most of the time." 

  He mentally slaps himself when he sends her that.

  "Aishh! That's so stupid! Why'd I send that?" He thinks. A minute passes until he recieved her response.

  "That could work...just out of curiousity, when do you and the rest of the guys get to come back to New York?"  

  Seunghyun couldn't help but smile when he read that.

  "We go back in two weeks to film another video for the album."

  "Will we meet again?"

  "Hopefully."

  "Hopefully...well its almost one in the morning over here so I think I'm going to try and get some sleep."

  "Goodnight...even though it's day time over here haha. Sweet dreams."

  No response after that. He assumed she had already fallen asleep.

  "Seunghyun?" Bom says. He puts his phone back in his pocket and looks at her.

  "Yeah?" He asks. She frowns.

  "Did you hear anything I just said?" She asks. Seunghyun freezes. He had been so absorbed in his phone conversation with Luna that he had blocked Bom out completely and didn't hear a word she had said. To answer her question, he shakes his head.

  "Mianhaeyo." He says. She sighs then randomly pulls him into a hug.

  "It's okay. I forgive you." She says in her usual cheerful tone. He looks down at her as she looks up at him. Her eyes meet his and she slowly starts leaning closer.

  "Oh no..." He thinks to himself. He leans his head back as her lips were now only two inches away from his.

  "Bom." He says, suddenly very irritated at her actions.

  "Shh...let it happen." She replies as she tries to lean in for a kiss again.

  "Bom. I don't want to kiss you." He blurts out. Bom pulls away and looks at him.

  "Why not?" She asks. He sighs and looks down at the floor.

  "I just don't feel that way about you...I just think of you as my friend, nothing more. Mianhaeyo, but that's just how I feel." He says when he looks back up at her. Bom nods and moves further away.

  "Oh...okay. Maybe I should go then." She says. Seunghyun doesn't protest or try to stop her, he just watches as Bom grabs her phone and her keys off the kitchen counter and leaves. He waits until he hears the front door shut before he does anything. When she was gone, he pulls out his phone and looks over the conversation he had with Luna.

  As he does, he thinks; "Two weeks is too long to wait...I'm ready to go back now..."

 

 

 

(Sorry this chapter is so short! Please comment what you thought of it though! :D)