Chapter 3

Will I See Her Again?

  Jiyong was sitting with Youngbae, Daesung, and Seungri in the hotel room he shared with Seunghyun. The four were discussing what they should do for breakfast since they didn't want to stay and eat the hotel breakfast. As Daesung and Seungri were discussing, though it sounded like arguing to Jiyong and Youngbae, Seunghyun walks in with a smile plastered on his face.

  "Hey hyung!" Daesung says as he see Seunghyun. Seunghyun didn't say anything, just continued to smile.

  "Hyung? What's got you in such a good mood?" Seungri asks as he smirks and raises an eyebrow.

  "Oh nothing." Seunghyun says, still smiling as he walks into the bedroom he and Jiyong shared. Jiyong watched the older man disappear into the bedroom and, being curious what it was that was making him smile, he got up from his place on the couch and followed. When he entered the room, Seunghyun was lying on his bed with his hands under his head and his eyes closed...and he was still smiling.

  "Hyung?" Jiyong says to make his presence known. Seunghyun opens his eyes and looks over at the younger man.

  "Jiyong? What is it?" He asks. Jiyong smirks.

  "I just wanted to know why you're smiling so much this morning." He says. Seunghyun raises an eyebrow and Jiyong just gave him an innocent smile.

  "I'm smiling because I saw that girl again." He says. Jiyong tilts his head to the side a little confused.

  "The girl you met last week?" He asks causing Seunghyun to nod.

  "I just spent the last two hours with her, walking and talking." 

  Jiyong smiles as he looks at the older man, who seemed to be daydreaming.

  "Is that all that happened?" He asks. Seunghyun shakes his head and sits up on the bed.

  "No. I walked her back to her apartment building. She gave me her number, kissed my cheek then went inside." He answers as he looks away from the younger man and down at his palm where Luna's number was written. Jiyong smiled widely. He was starting to think his hyung was experiencing love-at-first-sight even though he himself has never actually experienced that or love itself.

   He couldn't help but feel slightly jealous that Seunghyun got to see the girl he also met that day again and got time to talk to her, get her number, and even get a kiss on the cheek.

   Green highlights...Green eyes to match...Soft hands...Diana."There I go thinking about her again!" Jiyong thought to himself. "Why can't I get her out of my head? I only met her once and she has already made this huge impact on me! Aishh I need to stop obsessing over some girl. But she isn't just some girl if I can't stop thinking about her. I have never been like this over a chick before...I guess she's just different."

  "Well...anyways me and the rest of the boys were going to grab some breakfast at a resteraunt. Do you want to come?"

  Seunghyun shakes his head.

  "No you guys go ahead. I'm going to get a little bit more sleep before we leave this afternoon."

  Jiyong nods and stands up from his bed where he was sitting.

  "Alright. Sweet dreams hyung." He says in a high pitched tone as he walked to the door. He laughs and runs out the door just as Seunghyun flung a pillow at him. When Jiyong walked back out into the living room, Youngbae, Daesung, and Seungri were all staring at him.

  "What?" He asks.

  "What were you talking to hyung about?" Daesung asks. Jiyong smiles.

  "Why he was smiling so much this morning." He answers. They all look at him both surprised and curious.

  "What was he smiling for?" Seungri asks, or rathered yelled being nosy as usual. Jiyong lifted his hand up as a silent way to tell the maknae to quiet down.

  "I can't tell." He says.

  "Why not? Did Seunghyun tell you not to?" Youngbae asks. Jiyong shakes his head.

  "No. I know he wouldn't want me to. He'd probably want to tell you himself." The three men look at Jiyong like he had grown another head.

  "Since when do you not like to tell hyung's secrets?" Daesung asks with his head tilted to one side. Jiyong just shrugs.

  "I'm just not going to tell this one. Now come on, let's go get some breakfast." He says as he walks to the front door of the room. The other three get up and follow him. Jiyong was silent as they walked down the hall, rode the elevator down to the lobby and walked out of the hotel to get into their waiting van.

  After about fifteen minutes of arguing where to go eat, they had finally decided to go to IHOP. When they pulled up, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri pretty much ran inside because they were so hunrgy. Jiyong just calmly walked in behind them. Once they were seated and had their drinks ordered, Jiyong excused himself to the bathroom. When he came back out minutes later, he ran into someone in front of him.

  "Oh sorry!" He said then looked to see who it was. It was the girl he had met a week ago; Diana. The girl he kept constantly thinking of.

  "Diana?" He says with a big smile.

  "Jiyong?" She replies with a smile of her own. He laughs lightly.

  "We meet again. And the same way we had met a week ago." He says. Diana's smile widens a bit more.

  "That's true isn't it? Maybe it's fate." She says. He chuckles and shakes his head.

  "It would almost be like destiny if we ran into each other sometime soon. I'm actually going home later on today." He says. Suddenly the idea of going home and taking time off didn't sound as good as it had before.

  "Going home to Seoul?" Diana asks. Jiyong looks at her surprised that she knew where his home was.

  "Yeah. How'd you know?" He asks. Diana smiles.

  "I know who you are Jiyong. You're the leader of the really famous Korean boyband BIGBANG." She says. It was his turn to smile.

  "So you must also know the other members." He says as he turns to look at the table where the other three boys were sitting at.

  "Yup. Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri...but no Seunghyun?" She says as she looks at the members sitting at the table.

  "No Seunghyun this morning. He's back at the hotel trying to get a little bit more sleep before we go home this afternoon." He says.

  "Maybe I should be like hyung and ask for her number?" He thinks in his head. He looks at Diana and bites his bottom lip a little nervously. "If hyung can do it so can I plus I know I'll regret it if I don't ask."

  "You know Diana...I really enjoy talking to you...and I was wondering if it's okay for me to have your number?" He asks. Diana looks at him a little surprised and smiles.

  "Do you really want it?" She jokes.

  "I wouldn't mind having it." He replies with a small laugh. She laughs then grabs a pen and a small piece of paper from the small bag she was carrying. She writes her name and number down on the paper and hands it to him. He smiles at her then sticks the paper in his pocket to keep it safe.

  "Diana Jackson?" A woman behind the counter says as she sets down two take out boxes. Diana turns to look at her.

  "Yes that's me." She says.

  "Here's your order." The woman says. Diana grabs the boxes and pays the woman. When she recieves her change, she looks back at Jiyong and smiles.

  "I hope to hear from you. Tell the boys I said hi." She says. Jiyong smiles.

  "I will. Take care Diana." He replies.

   In a sudden burst of happiness he grabs Diana in a quick hug. Shocked that he was being so forward, enough to even hug her he stood there frozen with his arms around her.

  "Oh god she is going to push me away!" thought Jiyong. Suddenly he felt a pair of thin arms wrap gently around his torso and back.

  "She-she's hugging me back! Yes!" Jiyong was so happy and relieved that it wasn't going to be the most embarrassing moment of his life. After a couple of seconds she pulled back blushing madly. Jiyong looked down at her since she was shorter than him, which he liked, and smiled shyly.

   He coughed lightly while scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry." Jiyong says to her for the third time. She looks up from the ground that she was burning a hole into after she felt her face burn up.  

  "You say that a lot don't you?" Diana says.

  "Only recently." Responds Jiyong sheepishly.

  After a comfortable moment of silence Diana spoke up. "Well the food is getting cold so I better get going."  

 "Oh yeah, sorry to keep you from your food." Apologized Jiyong again.  

 "Don't worry about it-I like talking to you." Blurted out Diana. 

 "Yeah, me too." He replayed with a smile plastered on his face. They locked gazes for a couple seconds until Diana broke it and started to walk torward the door. She turned around once she got to the entrance and gave him one final wave before she finally walked out the door leaving Jiyong alone. "She is really soft all around." thought Jiyong before he turned and walked back to his table. Once he got to his table Seungri was the first to speak to him.

"Who was that hyung?" Asked the Panda while taking a sip of his water.

"No one you need to know about." Replied Jiyong as he sat down next to Daesung.

"She was cute though." Pouted Seungri

"Hey Maknae." Said Jiyong

"What?" Replied innocently the maknae of the group.

"Shut up." Jiyong said with a smile on his face

"Yes hyung." Said the Panda obediently while everyone else at the table laughed at their antics. 

   Now he gets why Seunghyun was smiling so much before because now he himself was smiling for that exact reason. And not a thing or person was going to be able to wipe that smile away. Not even Seungri.

 

 

 

(Please comment what you thought! :D)