Chapter 5

Will I See Her Again?

 While Seunghyun was at home, Jiyong, Youngbae, and Daesung were at YG having a little dance rehersal for Blue. After they finished running through it Chaelin, aka CL, from 2NE1 walked in.

 "Hey you guys are back!" She says when she sees them.

 "Hey!" Youngbae and Daesung say to her at the same time while Jiyong just smiles politely at her. Chaelin goes up to each one and gives them a friendly hug, though when she hugged Jiyong it was a little longer then it should've been.

 "So how was filming Bad Boy?" She asks when she releases him from the hug. 

 "It was good." Youngbae says while Daesung smiles and nods in agreement.

 "Jiyong hyung met someone while we were there?" He says. Jiyong looks at the younger man and gives him a glare. Daesung's smile just gets wider as Jiyong glares at him.

 "Oh really?" Chaelin asks with a peculiar look on her face as she looks from Daesung to Jiyong. Jiyong nods then pulls his phone out of his pocket when he feels it vibrate. He smiles when he sees it was a text from Diana.

 (Author's Note: Diana is bold and Jiyong is bold-italics for this text convo.) 

 "How are things in Seoul?"

 "Good. Glad I have some time off from actual work before the boys and I have to film our next music video."

 "Where you guys gonna film your next one?"

 "In New York again."

 "Really?! That means we could see each other again?"

 Jiyong smiles at that message.

 "Yes it does. And I plan on making that happen."

 "Why'd I send her that!? She's probably going to think I'm a ert for being so forward with her all the time!" He thinks to himself as he mentally slaps himself.

 "Oh? I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

 "I'll be there in two weeks. I've been missing New York..."

  "Though that's not the only thing I'm missing...Aishh! I need to stop thinking about her like that! I barely know her! Why am I feeling like this!?" He thinks.

 "Hey Jiyong?" Chaelin says. Jiyong snaps out of his thoughts when she says his name and looks at her as he puts his phone back in his sweats pocket.

 "Yeah?" He asks.

 "Can I talk to you out in the hallway?" She asks. He hesitates for a second but nods and follows her out into the hallway.

 "What's up?" He asks when they were out there. Chaelin bites her lip nervously and looks down at the ground for a second.

 "Jiyong...I really really like you. And I was wondering if you'd want to go on a date tomorrow night?" She says nervously as she looks back up at him. Jiyong swallows uncomfortably.

 "I don't like her like that...how can I break it to her gently?" He thinks to himself.

 "Look Chaelin...I don't really like you that way...I mean you're a great friend but I don't want to jepordize that by going on a date with you. I'm sorry to tell you this but that's how I feel. I don't want to lose you as a friend by giving you false hope on something that is never gonna happen." He finally says out loud. Chaelin nods and shifts on her feet nervously.

 "I understand...I guess we can just forget this ever happened." She says as she looks him in the eyes. Jiyong gives a small smile and nods in agreement.

 "Yeah...just act like it never did." He says. Chaelin smiles also then looks down at the floor for a second.

 "Well...I'll see you around." She says.

 "See you around." He replies feeling great after getting all of this of his back. Chaelin smiles at him one last time then turns around and walks down the hall. When she was out of sight, Jiyong sighed quietly to himself and pulled out his phone again, half expecting Diana to have responded to his text. But sadly there was nothing. 

 "Probably asleep." He thinks with a small smile. He puts his phone back in his pocket and goes back into the dance studio where Youngbae and Daesung were waiting form him.

 "What did Chaelin want to talk to you about?" Daesung asks when Jiyong walks back in. Jiyong just shakes his head.

 "Nothing important. So...we going to run through this again or are we going to call it a day?" He says. Youngbae and Daesung exchange a look.

 "Let's just call it a day." Youngbae says.

 "Yeah...I'm hungry. Let's go get some food!" Daesung says. Youngbae and Jiyong laugh but agree. They all grab their jackets and leave the studio to go get something to eat. All the while, Jiyong kept thinking about Diana and how soon he was going back to New York and be able to see her.

 He sighs and thinks; "These two weeks can't go by fast enough."

 

 

(Again sorry for a short chapter! Comment your thoughts! :D)