YoungJae vs. YongGuk

Tag

YoungJae's heart thumped violently against his chest as he waited for a sign from HimChan that he had tagged out JongUp...or he at least he hoped HimChan tagged out JongUp because he was not ready to go against YongGuk by himself.

So there he was sitting behind some random person's car all alone...just...waiting.

"Oh come on! Are you kidding me JongUp?! How the hell does that even happen!?!"

Ah hell, that can't be good.

Crawling on his hands and knees to the back of the car, YoungJae peeked out from behind it to see both JongUp and HimChan sprawled out in the middle of the street next to one another. YongGuk stood over them stomping his foot and running his hands through his hair in frustration.

Well damn. A double tag out.

Wait...

Is that even possible?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Aw what!?! A double-DaeHyun you made that up!" Zico smacked his lips and stood from his chair. "You know what? This conversation is over! You my good sir, have ruined my expectations of this-" 

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!" DaeHyun shouted in aggitation causing poor little Zico to flinch in surprise. "I'm trying to finish this damn story, but I can't do that if you keep interrupting me!" He pointed to the chair, "Now sit down and shut up!"

Zico did as told, his bottom lip protuded out making him look like a child that had just gotten a spanking.

"Carrying on."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Damn it HimChan Hyung, I knew you'd buckle. I knew it." YoungJae muttered before heaving a heavy sigh. "Alright YoungJae, it's up to you...me. I can do this! To legit to quit, remember?" With a nod to himself, he scurried to his feet and came out from behind the car. He raised a finger and pointed at the eldest of the two. "YongGuk Hyung!" 

With an irritated groan, YongGuk looked...glared at YoungJae. "What?"

"Looks like it's just you and me now!" YoungJae shouted across the vast distance of twelve feet. "We only have last chance, only one shot!"

"...Did...did you just make a song reference? And not just any song reference, it was one of ours!?"

YoungJae shrugged. "It fits the situation! I came up with another one that involved No Mercy, but it didn't sound as good as this one!"

"Can I tell you something YoungJae?"

"No, because I have a feeling I won't like what you're about to say."

"You are absolutely right, so just shut up and let's finish this game so I can go home and watch a movie with JunHong."

YoungJae nodded. "Okay so how do you want to do this?! Do you want to count to three and charge at one another? Or do something else?"

"I. don't. CARE!!"

"Alright, countdown it is." YoungJae stretched his arms and legs, "Okay on-Wait Hyung! Wait!" YoungJae screamed as he took off running, fear (Fuck Everything And Run) mode at its highest. "I didn't even count!" He whined circling behind a car for as much protection it could provide.

"Well I did." YongGuk growled as he slid across the car hood, no longer caring at this point. Tagging out YoungJae was his number one priority. "You just weren't listening."

YoungJae squealed as he ran around another car. "This isn't fair! HimChan Hyung help me! Help!" 

"Get back here Yoo YoungJae! Stop running away!" 

"NO!! Leave me alone!!"