JongUp vs. HimChan

Tag

As the sun had began to sink into the horizon, blanketing the sky in beautiful shades of yellows and oranges and parents began to gather their belongings and their exhausted children, the two teams prepared for one final tag out before dark.

The game was now two on two.

And two out of four...were lovers...

"Hyung! Can I tag out HimChan Hyung?! Can I?" JongUp grinned at YongGuk as he fluttered his legs to show his enthusiasm.

YongGuk stared at JongUp in disbelief. "Seriously? You want to?"

JongUp nodded. "Yep! I think it'll be awesome if I tagged Channie Hyung. So can I?! Please?"

"....I guess so..." YongGuk shrugged before narrowing his eyes at JongUp. "But! If I find out you let him tag you out because you fell for his HimCharms, I'll hang you by the very smile you always were. Got it?"

"Yeah sure! Thanks Hyung!" His legs fluttering again as his smile grew bigger and brighter.

This was perfect.

 

"Okay Hyung, you might reject to what I'm about to say but..." YoungJae inhaled and exhaled dramatically as he rested a hand on HimChan's shoulder. "I think you should kill JongUp." He paused thinking over what he said. "I meant tag, tag JongUp. Can you do that Hyung? Can you put your love aside for your adorable little puppy named Moon JongUp and tag him out!?!

HimChan frown as he darted his eyes from side to side before raising a questionable eyebrow at YoungJae. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"Seriously!?"

"....Yeah-Wait! Did you think I couldn't!?!

YoungJae nodded absentmindedly. "Well yeah. I thought you'd be all 'My JongUp cake!? No I can't! He's too precious and innocent!'"

HimChan folded his arms, in offended. "Did I or did I not tell you that I refuse to lose?"

"As a matter of fact you did."

"Uh-huh I did! So if tagging JongUp out gets me this win, then JongUp is ed." He pointed a finger at YoungJae, "And you're a fine one for talking, do you really think you can handle YongGuk Hyung?"

YoungJae waved the older off. "Pssh! Hell no I can't take on YoungGuk Hyung! I mean, he's stronger, faster, bigger, more aggressive, slightly taller, older, and tougher than me; however! I am too legit to quit!"

"You could've just said yes." HimChan stood and gave YoungJae a thumbs up. "Good luck YoungJae, it was a pleasure having you on my team."

YoungJae grabbed HimChan by the legs before the other could move. "Wait Hyung! Wait!"

"What?"

YoungJae stared up at the older. "I don't know how to put this without sounding needy b-"

HimChan shook YoungJae off him. "Look Jae, I appreciate the offer, but JongUp is all I ne-"

"Ew! That was not what I was going to ask you-you erted freak!" YoungJae pushed away from HimChan, mortified. "I was just going to ask if we could eat later, I'm hungry."

"Oh...Oh! Yeah-no we can totally do that."

"Great." He pushed HimChan from behind the car causing the older to stumble. "Kick some Hyung!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Wow, kind of harsh that both JongUp and HimChan were willing to tag each other out. I feel no love in this story what-so-ever, where is the love DaeHyun!?"

"Man Zico, you don't even know the half of it! I told you this game changed us all!!"

Zico shook his head. "And then what happened?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HimChan stared at his cute little boyfriend twelve feet away, his handsome face decorated by the permanent smile HimChan loved so much. There was pain in his chest from being stabbed by guilt repeatedly as stared at his happy lover. "JongUppiebun! I want you to know that I don't want you to take this personal!!" HimChan shouted across the distance.

"I won't Hyung!"

He shrugged. "This wasn't how it was supposed to be! But I-I just want to win you know!?!"

JongUp nods. "I know! So does YongGuk Hyung!"

"Uh, not really! I just want to beat HimChan for being unfair!" YongGuk intervened.

HimChan exhaled heavily. "Do know that no matter what happens, I want you to know I love you!"

JongUp laughed. "Yeah, yeah, I love you too!"

"Okay so ready? One the count of th-"

"Three!"

At that, both HimChan and JongUp charged at one another. A battle cry from HimChan and laughter from JongUp.

Arms outstretched infront of them, plams facing outwards.

The distanced between them closing in quickly.

Two lovers pitted against each other in a game of tag...but only one could be the victor...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Totally JongUp! HimChan was too cocky and plus that's how all stories go." Zico leaned back in his chair, hands clasped behind his head feeling proud of himself for knowing the obvious conclusion on this...this...I don't even know.

"Can I finish this story before you start adding your input?" DaeHyun leered.

"We've been here for ten minutes already and you have yet to finish! And I'm still trying to figure out how you know this all happened when you weren't even there! And by the way, you didn't even mention what happened to your arm and face."

"Oh this?" DaeHyun pointed between his face and arm, "This is fake, I thought it'll look cooler and more dramatic if I had it on."

"No Dae...It doesn't..." Zico sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation.

DaeHyun scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Stop hating and listen to the remaining of this story."

"I sort of have to now."