Love and War

Tag

On the count of three, the two teams had split off into opposite directions. Team YongGuk took refuge in the parking lot while Team HimChan took to the playground underneath the slide.

"Alright you two, this is it. The fight for our lives has begun." HimChan narrowed his eyes at his teammates, a pink bandana tied around his forehead, black paint covered the whole right side of his face and the red shirt he had be wearing no longer had it's sleeves. "We must take them down one by one or risk losing this whole game....and I refuse to lose."

"Are you kidding me?! I just said we shouldn't take this seriously!" JunHong huffed in irritation. Seriously! Here he was, the maknae acting like he was their Hyung. He knew this game was a bad idea. "And where did you even get the paint and bandana?"

HimChan shrugged, "Jacked it off some kid, but that's not important what's imp-"

"You stole from a kid...you don't think that's important?"

"Look JunHong, this game isn't going to be any fun if you keep acting like a grownup."

"I didn't even want to play! You brib-"

"I'll double your cherry tomatoes intake for two weeks straight plus let you room with YongGuk for a month." Okay that last brib was added because it benefited them both.

JunHong looked to YoungJae, "So Hyung, have you devised a plan of attack?"

YoungJae shook his head as he pocketed his phone. "Not really, but I do know where DaeHyun is."

HimChan leaned his head to the side. "Really? That fast?"

"Yeah, kind of takes the fun out of the game, but hey! Whatever works right?"

HimChan nodded. "Well then, let's go catch us a Jung."

 

 

 

DaeHyun never saw them coming. Their speed and stealth level was greater than he expected....as was his distraction level.

He should've listened to YongGuk...

While hiding out in the parking lot, YongGuk had told him three rules he must follow or be killed. The first being that he needed to be on full alert at all times, the second was to not trust anyone or anything aside from his teammates and finally....stay together.

And for the first ten minutes he had.

But somewhere between that time and now he had wondered off, distracted. A mistake that will cost him.

.....And all because he wanted Burger King.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Are you serious?! What the hell were you doing at Burger King!? Better yet, why would you leave in the middle of a game to go eat in the first place!?" Zico questioned, his mind unable to comprehend why someone would do something so idiotic!

"Hey! In my defense, I told YongGuk I wanted to eat before the game started."

"You know, I'm beginning to think you're making this more dramatic than it actually is."

"Believe what you want, but all of this happened in the way I'm telling it." DaeHyun rolled his eyes as Zico snorted in disbelief. "So, after finding me at Burger King, HimChan Hyung and his team kidnapped and tortured me..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Where are the others!?!" HimChan shouted, squirting DaeHyun with a water gun. "Where are they?!"

"What the hell Hyung! Kidnapping?! This is against the rules! And stop squirting at m-"

YoungJae tossed a bucket of water on DaeHyun. "Silence! We will be asking the questions here." He gripped the bound boy by his shirt and pulling him close. "Now, we'll ask you again. Where. Are. The. Others?!"

DaeHyun glared up at YoungJae. "What did HimChan Hyung turn you into?" It was evident that his beloved YoungJae was no longer standing before him.

"He's not answering! Increase the torture!"

"Increase? To wha-OUCH!" DaeHyun hissed as pain radiated from his chest and throughout his body. "The is wrong with you people!?"

"This wouldn't be happening if you'd just tell us where your teammates are hiding." JunHong informed shooting DaeHyun two more times in the chest and arm just for the hell of it. "Now where is YongGuk Hyung and JongUp Hyung?"

"They're in the parking lot, now can you let me go!? And where did you even find a damn paintball gun!?"

"That's none of your business."

YoungJae narrowed his eyes as he released DaeHyun. "You disgust me, giving up your teammates like that."

"YongGuk Hyung didn't even want me on his team! And if this is how you guys are playing, I'm glad I'm out."

HimChan leaned closed to DaeHyun's face, watching as the younger cringed in pain before running his gaze over the yellow stained wet shirt. "I think we went a little to far..."

"You think!?" DaeHyun gritted through his teeth. "You guys are cheating and it's not even fun cheating! It's illegal cheating!"

HimChan scoffed as he untied DaeHyun. "I don't want to sound cliche but...all is fair in love and war."

"Whatever Hyung, I'm going home." DaeHyun glared at the other two, holding his abdomen that was still send mild burst of pain through his body. "You guys play to damn much." He mumbled before storming off.

"There's cheesecake in the fridge!" HimChan called after him, hoping to cheer him up.

" you!"

HimChan looked to JunHong and YoungJae who looked slightly guilty. "One down, two more to go."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hold on." Zico raised a hand to stop DaeHyun from continuing. "If you left, how do you know what happened after?"

"Can you ask questions after I finish this story?"

"But I was just asking a simple question."

"Well wait until after I'm done!"

"Okay! Okay! Damn."

DaeHyun nodded in approval. "Meanwhile in the parking lot..."