Getting Even

Tag

"Damnit DaeHyun! That fatass! See, this is why I didn't want him on my team." YongGuk slammed his fist on the ground as he watched HimChan, YoungJae, and JunHong torture his now ex-teammate via video on JongUp's phone. How? He did not know, but that wasn't important. What was important was that he was now a member short. And all because said member was a idiotic fatass. "How did he even get seperated from us in the first place? We've only been sitting in the parking lot!?!"

"It's DaeHyun Hyung. That's all the answer you need." JongUp answered, pocketing his phone. "So what do we do now?"

Calming down, he turned to his remaining teammate. "We need to think of a plan to even things out. I already lost DaeHyun, I can't lose you too."

"Aw Hyung, you do care about us."JongUp grinned at the older, eyes turned to slits.

YongGuk stared at JongUp. Thank God HimChan couldn't read minds because for once HimChan was right, JongUp truly lacked any mental capacity. Sighing, YongGuk stood and began walking away. "I lied, I can lose you."

"Wait Hyung! Wait! I have a plan! I have a plan!" JongUp stood and followed behind his Hyung, his grin never fading. "Let's just go to the playground and show them how much we love them!"

"....Why don't I just get rid of you myself, it'll be a hell-of-a lot easier."

"No-no wait! It'll work, promise!!" JongUp motioned YongGuk to follow him to the playground. "Come on!"

 

"We were wrong for what we did to DaeHyun Hyung." JunHong apprised as he swung on the swing, barely missing the head of a kid that ran infront of him. That was actually the fourth kid to do that and he was seriously contemplating to just kick the next kid that ran in front of him again in the head. "We paintballed him for information we didn't care about."

YoungJae sighed as he pushed JunHong on the swing. "No you paintballed him, I just threw water on him."

"That maybe true, but DaeHyun Hyung is going to make sure you won't be able to put a coherent sentence together when he's done with you."

YoungJae stopped pushing JunHong and stared at the younger's back. "Did...did you just make a reference?"

"If that's how you want to take it."

"Is there another way to actually take that?"

"Yeah, but since you took it ually the other way is no longer useful."

"I-"

"Hey! Do you guys hear that?" HimChan, who had been swinging next to JunHong, dug his heels into the ground to stop himself. Eyes darting around frantically. "Tell me you hear that."

The other two didn't hear anything at first, but once they were silent and cancelled out any distractive noise, they had.

The friendly voice of JongUp calling HimChan's name before said boy began walking in their direction, smiling and waving a giant pink 'I Love You HimChan Hyung!!' Flag in his hand.

"Is that-"

"A distraction!! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!" HimChan exclaimed, already off the swing and sprinting off. YoungJae followed after HimChan, while JunHong jumped off the swing, stumbling slightly on the landing. Their adreneline increasing with each beat their heart made.

The sight of five grown men running and screaming after one another in a park full of children that weren't even doing such a thing was really embarrassing for the majority of the parents. Such childishness. They had to be bored out of their minds if this was what they reverted to as fun for their age.

"Hyung! Wait! Wait!" HimChan wasn't about to stop until he realized it wasn't JongUp calling him. It was YoungJae. The panic in his voice told him something dreadful just occured.

Time seemed to slow for HimChan as he turned to see YongGuk and JongUp tagging JunHong. The younger's body looked as if he were getting hit by bullets instead of light taps before collapsing to the ground the duo walking off, satisfied with their work. "JunHong!" HimChan ran over to the youngest now lying in the grass and cradled his body close. "Come on JunHong! Stay with me! Stay with me!"

"Hyung...please...please let me go." JunHong whispered breathlessly.

"No JunHong! No!" HimChan's voice cracked as he clutched JunHong tighter. "We need you!!"

"Hyung..."

"Shh...Don't speak."

"Le-"

"I said hush."

"No Hyung! Seriously! Let go!" JunHong squirmed out of HimChan's hold and stood, dusting grass off himself. "I'm going home. I think I sprained my ankle on that landing."

"You'll be fine." YoungJae patted the younger's back comfortly.

"To be sure, rest it and put an ice pack on it and if I find out you are up walking around, I will break that ankle and tell YongGuk I did it!" HimChan threatened. "Cherry tomatoes are in the fridge."

"Thanks Hyung." His only thought being on the cherry tomatoes that were calling his name.

Once JunHong left, YoungJae looked at HimChan. "So what we do now?"

HimChan look at his remaining teammate, eyes dark. "We take this battle to the parking lot."

"Oh! Here...I think this is yours.." YoungJae passed the abandon flag to the older.

HimChan stared at the flag and gushed. "Aw, JongUp is so cheesy and cute. But that doesn't change anything...We will win this!"

************************

 I sincerely apologize if this chapter seems abit rushed, it wasn't my intention. I am so-so sorry.