Chapter 11

Carry On

Chapter 11

(i know its a short chapter ;-; sorry guys) 

 

                The next morning sunlight shined in through the bedroom window with ease. There was a gentle breeze flowing through the air, birds chirping, the day was just utterly perfect.

                Sitting up from his bed, Minho groaned and rubbed his face. He always slept with only boxers on, but last night was different.

                “Minho?” Onew called out from underneath the bed sheets.

                Minho chuckled and bent down, kissing the top of Onew’s head since it was exposed. “Love?” Watching Onew sit up he started to pick and brush his fingers through Onew’s hair, fixing any ruffle or flaw for the other boy.

                Onew smiled and wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck. “Were you saving all your energy for me?”

                “Possibly,.” Minho smirked at Onew. “But I know for sure that I will only be able to do that with you and only you.”

                Smiling big back at Minho, Onew jumped up out of bed not realizing he was still . He walked out of the bedroom and picked up Minho’s dirty sweat pants.

                “Baby?” Minho followed Onew out of the room like a puppy.  Minho was still .

                Onew looked back and blushed red at seeing Minho’s body. “Put something on if you would.” He quickly turned around while throwing a pillow at Minho’s crotch.

                Minho smirked and went up to Onew from behind, rubbing his crotch against Onew’s lower back. “Do you not like it~?” Grinding slowly into Onew’s back he could feel him melting into the touch. Minho wrapped his thick arms around Onew’s waist, planting light kisses on Onew’s collarbone.

                “Minho, s-stop.” Onew got weak in the knees from Minho’s teasing. “I’m still worn out from last night.” With a pout he turned around and kissed Minho gently. “Let me rest for later.”

                “Okay baby.” Minho said with a pout. Picking Onew up in one swift motion he carried the older boy back into the bedroom. “At least today’s a Saturday.”

                Onew nodded in agreement, laying his head against Minho’s chest. “….I was an to you Minho. Don’t ever forgive me for what I did to you.”

                Looking down at Onew, Minho lifted Onew’s chin up and kisses him passionately. “I will always forgive you. I want you to be happy.” Seeing the sad look in Onew’s eyes, Minho pulled Onew to the living room and made him sit down on the couch. “Onew, please. I don’t care about what happened in high school.” Onew kept his head down. “Baby,” Minho lifted Onew’s head up. “baby look at me.”

                Onew whined and pushed Minho’s hand away. “Stop it.” He stood up and walked away from Minho, going back into the bedroom to get his phone out from his pants pocket. He picked his pants up from the ground and fumbled in his pockets until he found his phone. Pulling his phone out he saw he had a new text. “New text...” He said to himself, pushing his thumb against the screen to open the message up. He read the message and he felt the color leave his face. The phone slipped out of Onew’s hand, clattering to the floor causing the screen to crack.

                Minho hears the clatter and stands up. “Onew?” He quickly walked into the bedroom and saw how stiff Onew was. “What happened?”

                Onew looked up at Minho and gulped. “Minho catch me before I fall.”

                Minho quickly put his arms out, watching Onew fall into his arms. “Onew what the hell happened?”

                “Jonghyun,” Onew said quickly. “Jonghyun was bailed out of jail.”