Chapter 9

Travel Diaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am heartbroken. It's been a week since Baekhyun's I-like-Sun-Ye revelation. I couldn't move on because first, he's always with Kai and I just can't help but continue admiring his cuteness. Second, I just really really like him. I can't explain but I really do.

"Why are you putting on a sad face? It's Saturday, you should be happy." Sun Ye said. She just got out of the bathroom. She has a date with Se Hun again. 

"It's nothing." I answered, curling like an infant on her bed.

"I know something's wrong. Tell me. You've been acting really down lately." Sun Ye looked sincere as she was saying those words but I couldn't tell her what was bothering me because she is involved. Baekhyun likes her and I can't do anything about it.

"I can't." I seriously want to tell somebody about this but not Sun Ye. Definitely, not Sun Ye.

"Let me guess. Something happened between you and Baekhyun? Did you have with him? Are you pregnant? Is that why you're problematic?" She was speaking so fast, I wasn't able to defend myself from her crazy assumptions.

"W-w-wait! No. We didn't and I'm not in any way pregnant. I'm a . No."

"Then, what? Just tell me! I won't judge."

Ughhhh! Should I tell?

"Just tell me. We're friends, right?" Sun Ye sounded really kind and I suddenly had the verge to share my thoughts with her. "Come on. Tell me."

I looked at her for a while then I decided.

"Oh alright." 

"So?"

I cleared my throat. 

"Well, you see, I told Baekhyun I like him but he rejected me because he said he likes you." 

Sun Ye was so surprised she couldn't speak for a minute.

Then she did. "What?! Damn that boy. I am not even nice to him and he says he likes me? I will fix this problem. I'll tell him to stop liking me."

That's impossible Sun Ye.

"No, you don't have to. I don't wanna embarass myself." I said, sadly. I don't want Baekhyun to feel like I told Sun Ye about telling him to stop liking her. I don't want to look like the bad one.

"I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't know that stupid boy likes me."

"It's okay." I paused. "Oh and don't call him stupid. He's not stupid for liking you. I mean you are a great person anyway. So carefree and confiden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter