Chapter 4

Travel Diaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Sun Ye and I walked closer and closer towards the main door, the more my heart raced. It was because of two things. First, because of Ara giving me a deadly glare and second, the results. My emotions are beyond calm and as of the moment, I couldn't figure out what to do to relax.

"Ignore her. She's just being the she is." Sun Ye whispered beside me. 

Ara never took her eyes on me. If she had laser eyes, I would've been dead by now.

"I'm so dead." I mumbled to myself.

"No, you're not. I'll kick her for you if I need to. Now let's go, the results are more important." Sun Ye grabbed me by the arm and pulled me forcefully inside the main building, ignoring Ara and her friends. We walked towards the huge crowd of girls.

"Excuse me! Make way! Make way!" Sun Ye shouted making the other girls step aside.

When I looked around me, I noticed some girls were crying and some girls were jumping for joy. I couldn't imagine crying if I don't get accepted.

"Alright. Here we go." Sun Ye said as soon as she was searching for our names on the list posted on the wall. She screamed for joy when she found her name but I was biting my nails and sweating while she was trying to find mine. 

"Did you find it yet? Am I on the list?" I asked nervous while clinging unto Sun Ye's arms. She looked at me.

"Shut your pie hole. I'm trying to concentrate here." 

"Sorry. I'm just really nervous."

5 seconds passed and then 10 and then 15 and then 30 but Sun Ye wasn't speaking. I started to get nervous. I think she didn't see my name on the list. I think I didn't get accepted. My dreams are crushed.

"Oh God.'

"W-what?" I asked nervously.

"I'm sorry."

"I knew it. I shouldn't have come here." I frowned. I knew I wouldn't accepted. I'm not good enough!

"Yi Soo." Sun Ye said smiling at me. What the . "I'm just kidding."

"Ugh! I hate you! Don't do that!"

"I'm sorry! Kai told me to do it!" Ugh. That guy! 

"Well, you shouldn't have agreed. It's not funny at all! I almost cried!"

"I know." Sun Ye was still laughing at me. Maybe there are things she and Kai have in common after all.

I growled. "Let's just go."

"Alright. Alright. Cheer up! You've been accepted!"

I smiled brightly. I felt so happy even though a few seconds ago, I felt like I wanted to die.

"We should celebrate tonight." Sun Ye suggested. Celebrations are fun. I like that.

"Sure. Let's do that."

"Great. I'll ask my brother to come with us." Oh great. 

Sun Ye got her phone from her handbag and started to call Kai. She told him about us getting accepted and Kai sounded so happy on the phone. He was shouting like a crazy person on the phone. I could hear him even if he wasn't on loudspeaker.

Hmm, this gives me an idea. Maybe I should seek revenge.

Hmm. Or maybe not. Forget it.

 

Later that afternoon, Sun Ye and I went back to her place. Kai won't be out until 6 PM so we had to wait for him to come home. Sun Ye's room was filled with loud music as soon as we got inside it. She parties when no one's home, she says. 

"Hey Sun Ye."

"Yeah?"

"As soon as I get my own place, I'll move out. I heard the dorms were full already so I have to find an small apartment to rent."

"You know, you don't have to leave. You can just stay here with us. Besides, this house could use some more people to live in it. It's sad when it's just us."

"if you don't mind me asking, why is it just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter