Chapter 7

Travel Diaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai never stopped begging me to tell him what Sun Ye's secret is ever since his twin brought up the topic. He's always sneaking inside the practice room when I'm alone trying to choreograph new steps. It didn't bother me that much during the first few days but after a week, it already did.

"Just tell me what my sister's doing. Come on." He begged. Again.

"I've been telling you that I can't tell you. I promised Sun Ye I won't tell." I don't want Sun Ye to get mad at me for breaking my promise. I'm not that kind of person.

“If you don't tell me, I'll do something." What does he mean by that? Ugh. Kai. He's so stubborn.

“I still won't tell you." I told him. That's final. I'll never change my mind.

"Okay. It's your choice. I warned you.“

I don't know what Kai's planning to do but he's starting to scare me. First, he locked the door and now he's walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

“What the heck are you doing?" I asked, stepping my right foot backward after I finished talking. Kai is making me nervous. This is not normal.

"We are not getting out of this room until you tell me my sister's secret." Ugh. How many times do I have to tell him that I'm never going to open my mouth and tell Sun Ye's secret? Gosh.

"I'm not going to tell you. There's nothing you can do to make me tell you."

Kai's expression changed as soon as I said that. He walked briskly towards me and I stepped backwards until I hit my back on the wall made of huge mirrors. He trapped me between him and the mirror. His arms rested on the wall, caging me and blocking my escape routes. It made me feel conscious, nervous and scared at the same time and I'm telling you, I've never felt so scared in my life.

“Still not going to tell me?" He asked looking directly into my eyes.

"Never." I answered with my voice shaking.

"I'll kiss you if you don't tell me what it is."

W-what did he just say? Did I hear him right? Kiss me? He's going to kiss me?

"Don't be crazy! I still won't tell!"

"Your choice then." Kai's face started to get closer and closer to mine and I didn't know what to do so I pushed his face with my hands to stop him.

"S-stop! Stop!" I screamed but Kai was still forcing his face closer to mine. "I said stop! Please!" I screamed again.

"YA!!! KIM JONG IN YOU CRAZY !" Oh thank God. Sun Ye. "What the heck are you doing to her?! Clearly, she doesn't want to kiss you. Don't force it!" Sun Ye shouted, grabbing Kai's ear and pulling him farther away from me.

"How'd you get here? I locked the door!" Kai shouted.

"I have keys you jerk. Now would you mind telling me why you're our guest? She saved me during my audition and you repay her like this? How could you?"

"I was just trying to make her talk! She won't tell me what you're hiding." Sun Ye hit Kai hard on his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter