Chapter 1

Travel Diaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what I'm supposed to feel right now because I just escaped and ran away from home. I'm at the airport right now and I've checked in and ready to go. My parents were not very happy when I told them I wanted to be a professional ballet dancer. They didn't like the idea of it at all. They're both doctors and they want me to be like them. There was no way I would take that path even if they give me millions or billions amount of money. I'm not even that bright. Plus, I hate blood. I feel like fainting when I see something gore and utterly disturbing.

I've planned for this running away from home thing since I was high school. Every summer, I would get a job so I can have my own money when I leave. After years and years of hardwork, here I am ready to fly away from home.

A University in Seoul will be holding auditions for students who want to get a scholarship for professional ballet dancing. I've been ballet dancing my whole life and when I found out about the auditions, I got really determined to try. If I fail at the auditions though, I'll go back to Busan and take Medicine. My parents won't pay for my school if I don't take that course anyway. Well, let's not hope that happens.

"Passengers for Flight 392 may now board the plane." 

I waited for everyone to go inside before I stood up. I don't like crowds so yeah whatever. The plane's not going to leave me anyway. 

As soon as it was clear, I stood up with my carry-on luggage and walked towards the gate. I handed over my boarding pass and walked to the plane. 

At last, I felt the freedom I've always wanted for years. Goodbye, my dear parents. Someday you two will be proud of me.

 

I found my seat after walking a few steps from the entrance. 

There were only 4 rows. 2 on each side of the plane. My seat is on the left side by the aisle. 

I placed my bags up on the luggage storage just above my seat before sitting down. A guy was sleeping on the seat beside me. A black jacket covered his whole face and he was snoring a bit. He must be very tired. I mean we just boarded and he's sleeping like he's been here for centuries.

"Goodmorning, thank you for choosing our airline. In a few minutes, we'll be taking off. Please put all your luggages under the seat in front of you if you have one and please fasten your seatbelts. Thank you."

I quickly did what the stewarde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter