Best Bonding Ever

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

GGGOOOOODDDD MMMMOOOORRRRNNNNNIIIINNNNGGG!! I’m in a good mood now so everyone replied on my greetings! Hahaha that’s good right?! Yesterday was so great! That was so amazing that now I’m still in the state of having a jetlag hahaha... I’m almost tired but it doesn’t matter anyway…

 

My relatives are now here of course they must! We missed them so much that we don’t want them to leave yesterday hahaha… They can’t resist my cute face!! Also auntie Ryeowook, Uncle Jongwoon, Siwon, Hyukjae and Henry are here too! Yeah! It’s like having a family bonding!!!! I really love this!

 

I rather choose to go to the garden where my party happened, to reminisce all the beautiful memories that happened yesterday! When I’m there I saw Hyukjae standing at the center where he and Siwon danced last night. I’m hiding in a place where I know Hyukjae can’t notice my presence. I observing him and listening to what he is saying… Thank’s God that I’m almost near to him hahaha. PABO HYukjae! You didn’t even notice my presence so I’m here now listening to your words… I promised this will be a secret…

 

“So Hyukjae! What happened to you yesterday? Do you love her already? Or do you like her already? Or both? I didn’t know what is this feeling anyway! I just know that there is something… That angelic smile almost melting me… I hope I noticed that earlier so that I will not let my brother falling in love with her…. Haaaayy! You’re so PABO Hyukjae! PABO!! I hope one day I can answer all of my questions right now! I want to know the true meaning of this…”

 

WHAT?! I’m so surprised on that statement!! Who is HER?! Hhmmm.. I think Hyukjae found a girl already at my birthday party! I think I need to investigate this! I want to know who’s that lucky girl that almost helps Hyukjae to fall in love…? Yes! Hyukjae didn’t have any past relationship because he believed that 1st love will be the last… Oww! Such a lie statement! But I understand him…

 

“Hi Hyukjae! Why you’re here? I thought you’re in the kitchen because Siwon is there too”

 

“H….Hi Do…Donghae! You’re h….here hehehe.. Why you’re here?? I thought that you’re with Si…Siwon… I ju...just want to be alone now so I choose to go he…here to get so…some air hehehe” I don’t know why he’s nervous!

 

“YAH!! You just copied my word! I’m here just to check if it’s already clean...” that is a lie… I don’t want Hyukjae will know that I heard all of what he’s saying earlier….

 

“aaahhh! It’s almost clean by the way…. I help some of your nanny to clean this area… So my instinct is correct! You don’t want to have a dirty place hehehe…. Aaahhhmmm… Di…did you hear any….anything earlier??” Ooohh… I expect that question but he’s so nervous right now so I must say…

 

“Yeah! I hear it!!......... The song if the birds!! They are so beautiful right?! It’s so relaxing!!!” I want to joke but I think it doesn’t help….

 

“aa…aaahhh!! Hehehe yeah!! I love listening to the relaxing voice of the birds that almost help me to forget my problems!!” He’s now getting pale… What happened to him?! It was not my intention to hear his secret but I’m sorry Hyukjae…

 

I hug Hyukjae so that he can stay calm… When my body touches his body I felt his heartbeat that was so fast… I think he has a big problem right now regarding on what I heard earlier… I want to help him… but how? Do I need to tell him what I heard or it will worsen more the situation?

 

“hhhhmmmmm…. Donghae? Why you’re hugging me?!” I immediately release my body to him and smile but when I saw his face…… he is blushing right now… I giggled because this is the first time I saw him blushing ….

 

“hehehe I’m sorry .. I just notice that you’re so nervous right now… Does my hug help or not? But I think it helps hehehe you’re blushing right now…. WHOA! SO CUTE! I want to hug you more to see that blushing face hahahaha”

 

“You’re teasing me again Hae… hmm... Donghae I mean… but thank you” A smile formed in his face… YAH! That’s not a tease …. That is how I comfort you… but honestly, seeing him blushing made me smile…

 

“Of course you know that I love teasing you… because you’re like a monkey and now you’re like a cute monkey blushing hahahaha” I need to continue teasing him so that he can relax more … I notice that changing mood….

 

We’re like a child that running and running around the garden…. If he will catch me he will pinch my cheeks as my punishment…. It hurts you know but if this will make him happy at this moment so be it! AISH, you’re lucky HYukjae I’m in good condition now….

 

After 15 minutes of running … We lay our body on the ground… Facing the beautiful sky, feeling the fresh air and listening to the singing birds…

 

“Thank you Donghae… You made my day happy now… You know what if you didn’t accompany me earlier… I’m like a weird person that think and think weird things” It’s great seeing him smiling after that stressful thoughts…..

 

“ahhmm… Just tell me if you need my help Hyukjae… It’s my pleasure to help you… Of course you’re my special friend and I don’t want see you suffer …” I smiled so that he can assure that I am willing to help him…

 

“Wow! You’re so sweet huh… hehehe thank you Donghae… I thought you hate me because you’re always teasing me... And sometimes it hurts me but now it’s all okay”

 

“hehehe don’t take my tease or jokes seriously… As what I have said I just want to see your reaction because that was so unique hehehehe…. You’re like a monkey and anchovy but I will lessen my tease now hearing that I was hurting your feelings… I’m sorry….” I bowed down my head….

 

“hehehe don’t be serious it’s okay for me now Donghae… So don’t worry”

Yeah! You’re so sweet now Donghae hahaha miracle!! But I think I can do this sweet thing only for my special once like him… hahaha…

 

“Noona, hyung you’re here! Umma and Appa as well as Auntie and Uncle are searching you… You didn’t tell us that you’re actually here…. The breakfast is now ready we need to eat now… and Hyung later we will back home” o-oh I thought Jessica told them that I’m here in the garden… Tsk,..

 

While we are going back in the palace I notice Hyukjae is glancing at me… and when I catch that glanced he immediately stare to his brother and tell some corny jokes… hmmm.. What’s the meaning of that Hyukjae?

 

“Annyong Mom, Dad, Auntie, Uncle and Henry!! I’m sorry if I didn’t told you that I will go to the garden... It looks like you’re all worried… hehehe.. LET’S EAT!! I’M HUNGRY!! So let me guess Mom, Auntie Heechul and Auntie Ryeowook prepared our food for this morning right?! Hehehe I’m so genius in making a guess”

 

GOD thank you for this day! You made my day complete! I hope this will happen every day… I’m so happy to see my beloved once… Especially to my relatives, the West family and my best friend that almost a year we didn’t see each other and we didn’t have any bonding like this …

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone?! hehehe EUNHAE moments.... I hope this chapter didn;t dissapoint you....

I don't know how to start this chapter but thanks for some suggestions ^^ it helps me a lot!!!

 

@Pumpkinita- kamsa unnie^^