Who is SHE?

Let Me Be Your Prince

Donghae POV

 

“HHHEEEENNRRRYYY!!!”

 

“Yaaahh! Stop shouting my ear!!”

 

“Ooh!! Mianhe... You know what!! Mom already share her love story with Dad!”

 

“Oh really? After 18 years huh?! Hahaha poor Donghae!”

 

“Hey stop that... At least now I know”

 

I pinch the both cheeks of my cutest best friend... I'm so happy and alive after my Mom's confession... I actually envy them so much I think they must share to me their lucky too so that I can have a happy love story like them kkkkk...

 

“Hae! Stop day dreaming!! You're like an idiot”

 

“Ohh really? Then it's okay!”

 

“Whatever!”

 

My empty room are now filled with loud noise every time that I'm alone here it almost suffocate me, I didn't know what to do or simply it's BORING! But every time Henry is here my room became alive... We sing together then we dance and of course Henry is also playing his violin. It helps me to release my stress of course he must because he's my best friend. Hehehehe

 

*RRRIIINNNNGGGG*

 

“Donghae!! Your phone is ringing. Someone is calling to my lovely hae-hae!!”

 

“Hey! Stop creating so much nicknames”

 

“Just answer that call my fishy hae!”

 

Aish!! Henry love teasing me actually even though I'm older than him..

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Annyong haseyo Donghae-ssi”

 

“Oh!! Hyuk... Why did you call?”

 

“Hmmm... nothing I..I just want to hear your voice (Noona don't believe in him... He really want to call you because he missed you so much)”

 

Did I hear right? He called me because he missed me? Well, I must believe on what Siwon says....

 

“ehem... Someone is blushing!”

Did I blushed?? Yaahh Henry can you please keep quiet!!

 

“ahahahah Who's blushing? No I'm not!”

 

“Ohh! So Henry is there?”

 

“Ahhh yeah! He went here since I want to have some chat with him”

 

“Ohh! I see.. so it's okay if I can interrupt both of you?”

 

“Well it's okay Eunhyuk... Donghae is so happy when your name appeared on her phone screen!”

 

“HENRY!!! Can you please stop it!! Just play with your lovely violin and stop teasing me!”

O-ooh did I blurt it out? Yeah right! Hyukjae heard it since I hear his laugh on the other line... Aish!! Henry you're dead!!

 

“Hyukjae! Help me!! Donghae started to became an evil fish”

Okay Henry you just ruined my mood now... I'm sure Hyukjae will start on teasing me now...

 

“ahahaha really? Then run Henry-ssi don't let Donghae catch you”

Here we go now!! Can anyone help me to stop this?!

 

“Hey Donghae stop pouting!! okay.. okay I'll be quiet now.. Go and focus to your Hyukie hahaha”

 

AISH!!! I go out to my room and let Henry alone there...

 

“H-hyukie”

O-oh!! Why I stutter?

 

“Yes? Wait why it became so quiet now?”

 

“I'm here in our balcony... Henry annoyed me so much so I went here”

 

“Ohhh!! Don't get mad at him okay?”

 

“Whatever!”

 

“hahaha Don't take it seriously Hae... I know Henry is just joking”

 

“*sigh*”

 

“hmmm... If you want me to go there too just tell me okay? Actually I missed going there”

 

“Gwenchanha... You don't need to waste your time here”

 

“ooohhh! No it's okay”

Ohh!! Why Hyukie's tone became sad? Did I say anything wrong?

 

“It's okay if you want to go here... Anytime you can, our home is always open to welcome you”

 

“Thank you Hae!! Thank you so much and I'm sorry if we tease you earlier... I'm just happy when Henry say those words”

 

“PLEASE stop that”

 

“I hope that is true!! I will never stop on courting you …..”

 

“................”

 

“By the way if you want to visit here too you can go anytime since Mom and Dad want to see all of you”

 

“Yeah I get it!!”

 

Awkward... That is how I describe our moment now... I want to say something but no words came out to my mouth... and every time I hear his words I feel thousands of butterflies on my stomach and that makes me more comfortable.

 

“aaahhh... Did Auntie or Uncle shared their love story with you?”

I think this is the right hing to talk about...

 

“Why you suddenly ask?”

 

“Well because Mom shared their too”

 

“So it means after 18 years?”

 

“Whoa! You're the same with Henry... He said that too”

 

“Well I'm just surprise... of course Mom and dad tell that to us since we're child”

 

“Really? So it means Mom and Dad are unfair!!”

 

“ahahaha... Don't blame them since it's obvious why they don't want to talk about it”

 

“Yeah you're right! I envy them so much... How about you?”

 

“Me? Well it's normal to have that love story but of course I want to have my own too without depending on them... Everyone has a unique love story Hae so don't envy them..”

 

“Whoa!!! It looks like you have your past relationship huh”

 

“No... I'm just a keen observer”

 

“hahaha... Really? Well”

 

“(hyung...hyung Hee Yeon sent me a text telling that she's in Korea now she want to visit here too since it's been a year that she never saw us... Sorry to interrupt both of you noona)”

 

Hee Yeon? It sounds familiar... When did I hear that name? OMO why I feel this right now? It's like my heart cut into pieces but why?? I think it's okay if I ask him right?”

 

“Hae I'm sorry I need to cut this conversation... But I promise i\ll visit you you maybe next week... I'll just text you okay? Take care Hae!”

 

“o...okay”

 

After he ended up our conversation I don't know but I slowly drop my cell phone on the ground... My mood is suddenly changed now... Who's that Hee Yeon? I need to go to the West Palace to see her but when? I think I need to ask Siwon about this..

 

**************************************************

 

Hi guys I'm back .... Sorry for late updates!! I'm just busy nowadays but I wil promise that If I have my free time I will update more :) I hope you still remeber the past chapter hehehe... I know this chapter is kind of simple ... I need to improve more hehehe... Help me guys!! XD

 

PLEASE SUBRCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT!!