Please Don't

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

This is the 3rd day that Donghae's staying here in our house and the time is so fast. I want her to stay here for long but I don't have any right to say this..... After I listen to her past my heart hurts so much that I don't know why I didn't realize my feelings for her early.... Kibum is so lucky but NO I will not let Kibum take away my Donghae now..... That is his fault to choose his career over Donghae *hahaha* poor Kibum.... Donghae is mine now I will do my best to capture her heart.... I will do everything....

 

 

“I know that as for this moment you still love Kibum... I know what you're experiencing right now and I am willing to wait for your LOVE..... It sounds weird but all of this is came from my heart..... At first I thought Siwon is my only one rival but now it became two..... WHOAAA!! You really love challenging me huh but of course I can do it just for you"

 

 

I'm giggling on my own words.... I don't know why I said this in front of her or maybe??? ...... In front of ...... haaaayyyy NEVERMIND!!

 

 

"Donghae don't worry I'm here and the time will come that you will be mine.... I will never hurt you because that is how I love you"

 

 

I slowly move my head into her and slowly peck her cute lips actually perfect lips..... I don't want her to notice my kiss so I just make sure that Donghae is still remained asleep after kissing her...... YES!!! SHE'S ASLEEP... Why? What do you think? Of course as for now I can't confess my feelings for her personally.... Well I'm too shy and I think she will just reject me..... 3 consecutive nights I'm doing this to the sleeping Donghae because she wants me to accompany her and wait her to sleep.... Donghae really don't want to be alone so I'm here for her.....  READY TO SERVE HER!!

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

"Hyukjae.... please..... I'm too scared to sleep alone here..... It's been years since my last overnight here in your palace.... please accompany me, huh!!! Just wait me to sleep and you can back and sleep to your room"

 

 

Donghae's pleading Hyukjae with a puppy eyes and pouty lips.... She's like a child pleading her parents to buy something she wants....

 

 

"OMO you're really scared? There's no ghost here so stop that pleading and stop doing aegyo, neh?"

 

 

"You're so unfair!! If you don't want I will ask Siwon"

 

 

"Ahhh!!! No ! My mind change now.... I will accompany you..... HAPPY?"

 

 

"Really?! Of course I'm super duper Happy!!!"

 

 

"You must be thankful because I love you"

Hyukjae whispered to himself so that Donghae can't hear it....

 

 

"Yaaah! Stop murmuring... You already make a promise!! No changing of mind now"

 

 

"Hey when I promise that?"

 

 

"Just now .... hahahaha"

 

 

Donghae let her tongue out to tease Hyukjae but he finds it cute so that's why they laugh at each other...

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

 

"Hyu....hyung what are you doing to noona?"

 

 

Suddenly Siwon entered the room og Donghae without my knowing... AISH!!! Did he see it? What will I do now!!!??

 

 

"aaahhhh.... You...you're there!! Wh...why are you here?"

 

 

"Of course I'm here because I want to say good night first to noona before I go to my room"

 

 

"ahhh... hehehehe ( I scratch my head because of embarrassment)"

 

 

"What did you do to noona?"

 

 

"What do you mean saeng?"

 

 

"Oh come on hyung!! I see everything and I hear everything!!"

 

 

PABO HYukjae!! Why you didn't notice the presence of Siwon!!... I don't know how will I escape this moment.... Donghae please remain asleep okay?! I don't want you to wake up..

 

 

".........................."

 

 

"HYUNG!!!"

 

 

"Si...Siwon please stop shouting!!... please don't"

 

 

"I'm mad at you hyung... I hate you!!"

 

 

Siwon closed the door so loud and Donghae unexpectedly wake up..

 

 

"hhmmmm... What's that Hyukjae?"

 

 

"Oh!! Wh...why you wake up? It...its nothing sleep again okay? Good night and I'm sorry"

I kissed her forehead and left the room...

 

 

While I'm on my way to my room I saw Siwon standing in front of my room.... Why I feel this? I'm totally scared to my own brother... He's so serious and I know that meaning..... After I enter my room Siwon entered also and sit to my bed while I can only do is to face the floor and reamain silent...

 

 

"HYUNG!! Why?? I thought you didn't love noona!! Why you do that?"

 

 

"Si...Siwon let me explain"

 

 

"Then explain everything... Tell me that you didn't love noona!!"

 

 

"I love her!! I love her so much!! I’m sorry saeng but this past few months I realize that I love her… please forgive me Siwon and as what you plead to me last time… please don’t tell Donghae about this…… PLEASE DON’T”

 

 

“How can you do this to me!! I hate you hyung I hate you!!”

Siwon is punching me while shouting… I hug him tight but he’s strong enough to escape my hug.

 

 

“Siwon PLEASE…..”

Siwon didn’t finish my word because he already left my room…. A tears formed in my eyes… This is the first time that Siwon hated me so much and it hurts me…. My own brother hated me because of being careless… but NO!!! Donghae is only mine I will just face all of these consequences… I will never let anyone steal Donghae again….

 

I’m sorry saeng but I love Donghae so much….

 

 

*************************

Hello there! Sorry for late update!! But I think this update is a sad one... hmm... Just guess what will be the next chapter it was entitled "FIRST DATE" ehemm..

 

By the way welcome to all my new subcribers!! and thank you for all of your comment... I will just reply you if I have a time huh!! 

 

I think I will update this chapter on next next week because next week will be my Midterm exam!! Yeah!! Cheer me up guys hehehe.. I hope I can pass my exam :)

I LOVE YOU ALL :)