Surprise Visit

Let Me Be Your Prince

DONGHAE POV

 

Almost 1 week is passed after I saw that girl. Well, I’m happy and glad that we became friends. She’s so kind even though I treated her bad in our 1st met. Also, she told me that she’s willing to help Hyukkie. Anyway, I felt sudden bored inside my room… AISH!! I want to play.. Can anyone play with me? *pout*

 

“Ohhh.. Bada you’re here!! You’re such a good friend of mine, eo? You sense that I need someone to play with *giggle*”

 

Well, that’s my Bada… He’s my playmate when I feel bored… Even though it’s weird to play and talk with the pets, for me it’s nice and enjoyable… While playing with my Bada… Suddenly there’s someone who knocked the door.

 

“Hi my Princess… Can I enter your room?”

 

“Of course Dad”

After Dad entered my room I saw that he’s holding his laptop… *sigh* Okay I get what Dad wants…

 

“Oohh! Well, I think you feel bored too, right Dad?”

 

“*laugh* How did you know my Princess?”

 

“Come on Dad!! I’m your daughter of course I know you… You came here to play with some games with me? Right?”

 

“*laugh again* you’re really my daughter”

 

“Of course!! But Dad you know that I’m not interested with that. I know that you already knew that I’m using laptop within minutes only and not an hour, Right?”

 

“But… *sad face* Okay but I want to stay here *puppy eyes*”

 

“*Laugh so hard* My Dad is so Cccccuuuuttteeee”

I pinch his cheeks so much and even though he’s complaining… I didn’t mind it since I’m happy seeing him this way *hahahaha*

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

*ding…. Dong…. Ding….. dong*

Standing in front of the gate of East Palace made me feel so nervous!! Yes I came here as a surprise since I missed them so much especially to Donghae *giggle*

 

“Flower?… check… Chocolate?... check... Gift? Hhmmm check.. all are complete”

 

“Prince Hyukjae? Why are you here? and for whom are that flowers and chocolates huh? WHOA!!! You’re getting manly nowadays”

 

“Annyeong Tiffany… Well, This is for your princess”

 

“Really? Wow so romantic! Come in… Queen Sungmin is in the Living room while Princess Donghae is in her bedroom”

 

After we came in at the palace I saw the surprise expression of Auntie while she runs at me and give me an angelic smile and warm hug.

 

“Hyukjae? You surprise me huh”

 

“Hi Tita. How are you? I miss you so much”

 

“Wow my cute prince is so sweet… Me too, I missed you so much… Ooooh!! Flowers and chocolates? Is that for me?”

 

“*hahaha*.. actually..”

 

“I’m just kidding… I know it’s for Donghae right?... So you’re serious with my princess”

 

“hmm.. Yes Tita, so serious… It’s okey for you right? I mean I want to court her but of course I want to know your opinion too especially to Uncle since Hae is your only child”

 

“Well, we are happy to know that you like our princess… Hyukjae we trust you and we know that you can take care of our princess… So it’s okay with us don’t worry we will support you”

 

“Really Tita? Wow thank you so much”

I hug Auntie so tight because of my happiness… I’m so lucky that they will support me with their child…

 

“Let’s Go!! Donghae is in her room you want to see her right?”

 

Yes Auntie I really want to see her… When we arrive at the front door of Donghae’s room she immediately enter so quick like a thunder… *hehehe* Auntie is acting a child again…

 

“BABY DONGHAE!!! YOUR PRINCE IS HERE!!”

Whoaa… Shyness is what I felt right now. Auntie you’re so cute while saying that…

 

“Oohh so your Dad is here too huh *clear * What are you doing here honey? Playing again?”

 

“Hey stop interrupting me jjagi… I’m almost win this round”

 

I entered the room while hiding my face behind my palm while the other hand is at my back holding a bouquet of roses.

Meanwhile, Auntie turned off the laptop and slap Uncle’s arm *hehehe* love quarrel? No!! They are having their sweet moments.

 

“Hey! Why you turned oof my laptop?”

 

Auntie wrap her both arms at Uncle’s neck while staring at him seductively.

 

“Yeobu-ya you want to eat? I will cook for you”

Whoaaa that seductive voice!! Auntie is so expert doing that hahaha.

 

“MOM and DAD!! Go to your room now!! Aish!! You’re seducing Dad again Mom”

 

After auntie and uncle left the room while laughing all I can do is to stare at her beautiful face and run to her side and hug her tight.

 

“Hae this is for you”

 

“Wow!! Thank you so much… But why you didn’t tell me that you will go here? You made me surprise *pout*”

 

“That’s it!! Because I want to surprise you… I missed you Hae!!”

 

“*giggle* stop playing around Hyukkie”

 

“No I’m not… I’m serious… by the way I have another gift for you”

 

“Whoaaa!! Really? Well, let me guess”

 

“No!! Don’t hehehe just close your eyes”

 

“Hey!! What will you do, huh?”

 

“O-ooh I think I know what you’re thinking about hehehe No it’s not what you think but if you want it then I’mm give you some”

 

“LEE HYUKJAE!! Stop teasing me *pout deeply*”

 

Hahaha that pouty lips made Donghae sooo cute! After she closed her eyes I immediately put my gift on her neck… Yes! It was a necklace with a cute fish pendant..

 

“You can open your eyes now Hae”

 

“Wow!! I love it Hyukkie… Thank you so much”

She’s so happy when she saw my gift… Wow!! I feel great!”

 

“Wow!! That necklace is so beautiful… Give your auntie like that too, hm? And oohh make sure that the pendant is Bunny… She will like it I’m sure”

Uncle suddenly sneaks to Donghae’s room and because of my surprise I almost on the bed.

 

“Dad!! Learn how to knock before you opened it!”

 

“hahaha!! I’m sorry my princess… You can continue your sweet moments… Ahh! After I forgot… If you want to eat there are foods in the dining room, eo?”

 

“Thank you Uncle”

After Uncle leave the room.. I lie down to her soft bed while glancing at her…

 

“Hae”

 

“hmmm?”

 

“I already told Auntie that I’m sincerely courting you”

 

“*in high tone* WHAT?”

 

“Hey easy!! Hehehe of course she’s not against us… Actually they already allow me… She also told me that she wants to help and she will support me”

 

“As what I expected… But why you’re telling this to me? They will just support you so it means you’re still the one who will court me and not them *stuck her tongue out like a child*

 

“hmmmm…. Because…”

 

“Because?”

 

“Because…. I love you”

 

“What?! Hahaha what’s the connection of that huh?”

 

“Well nothing but I love you Hae… I really do”

 

“Yaahhh!! Stop those cheesy words”

I saw her blushing cheeks and its cute hehehe when suddenly she throw her pillow on my face… You want some pillow fight, huh…

 

We have some pillow fight for almost 5 minutes… Yeah!! It was fun… It’s like we’re back in our childhood days hehehe cute isn’t it?

 

“Whoaa… I’m tired Hyukkie let’s take some break? Want to eat?”

 

“Yeah let’s go”

I hold her hand tightly and I know she wants it… Since she never complains and her cheeks start to blush again like a tomato hehehe. But as we close the door Donghae’s pone suddenly rang.

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I immediately pick up the call since I saw that it’s my best friend…

 

“Ohh!! Henry-ssi why did you call?”

 

“Oh! Hi Donghae!! How are you?”

 

“Hello Henry!!” Hyukkie suddenly speak up.

 

“Ohh so Hyukkie is there?”

 

“Yeah actually he’s at my side now… I’m okay how about you?”

 

“Wel,, I’m okay too… By the way Kibummie is at the other line… He just want to hear your voice that’s why I called you”

 

“Really?! Well, Hi Kibummie”

 

While I’m talking with them on the phone I noticed the sudden change of mood of Hyukkie.. Eeehh? What’s that for Hyukkie? Don’t tell me you’re jealous? Hahaha… Now it’s my time to tease you… I’m going to have my sweet revenge my Hyukkie… Oops did I say “MY”… Erase… erase that word hm?

 

 

--------------------------------------


Hi to all my Chingu .. I'm back I hope you still remember the past chapter :)

Enjoy reading this chapter .. Please tell me that you're not dissapointed *pout*

Anyway, please leave your comment i really need it guys :) To cheer me up :) PLEASE ^^

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENTS, AND UPVOTE PLEASE PLEASE :)