On my 18th Birthday (Part 2)

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

“Are Siwon and Hyukjae will perform too?” Donghae ask her auntie Ryeowook regarding in this question but she only smile and didn’t answer. Donghae knows something went wrong, yes she know that Siwon can’t sing and dance and Hyukjae is so talented but when she passed in the side of the garden she saw Siwon and Hyukjae preparing for something…. Because of this Donghae got confused more …….

 

MC (Heechul): Good evening everyone! Welcome to the most special event of our beloved princess, Lee Donghae. We would like to thanks all of you for joining us celebrating her debut party, I hope you are enjoying this night…. Now we will call all the performers that will perform in all of us … I know they are already prepared so let’s call them one by one……

 

All of them especially Donghae enjoyed watching the performances. This part is one of the biggest highlights in the event and Donghae didn’t know who the performers are, So when her Auntie called them one by one Donghae is so happy because all of the performers are her favorite bands and groups…. But when her Auntie called Siwon and Hyukjae….. Donghae is shocked so much that all of the guests can notice the change of her mood……. But in a few minutes of her silent, she laughed and all of the guest stare at her….. Donghae suddenly felt shyness for what she did but after that she just smiled at the 2 boys and signed that they can start…… Donghae amazed on the 2 boys that performing at the center….. She has no idea that Siwon can sing and dance well so Donghae smile wide at him and when she stare at the right side she saw Hyukjae enjoying dancing and singing…. Yes Hyukjae is so hot and y when he performed on the stage that every girl scream and giggled every time he winked at them….. Donghae didn’t notice that she almost stare to Hyukjae rather than to Siwon…..

 

“Hyukjae never disappoint me” This is the only word that came out in the mouth of Donghae….. She remembered the time that they are always dancing and singing in their school campus. Remembering that situation made Donghae smile more ….

 

While Siwon and Hyukjae performed and all the girls scream for them and as usual giggled… Donghae didn’t know her feeling but seeing some girls wiping the sweat of the boys made her jealous…. She wants to go to them and said “YAH this is my birthday don’t be like that!” but of course she know how to control her feelings as for this moment….

 

“Go Siwon!! Go Hyukjae!!” This word is what the guests scream while they are on the dance floor… Siwon want to amaze Donghae and Hyukjae too, both them is aggressive to make every one impress to them… But of course they make it! Everyone is shouting their name to cheer them up….

After the performance….

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

That was so great!! I didn’t expect this to happen but Siwon performed well… He surprised me by the way…. Of course he wants to impress Donghae by that performance…. But I noticed Donghae’s staring at me whole the time?? Am I right? Or just imagination?? Hmmm… Never mind the most important thing is seeing Donghae happy on her birthday ….

 

I want to take a rest for a while …. So I go to the living room and left the venue, I didn’t saw Donghae after that performance maybe she’s with Siwon now… As always, every time I want to talk with Donghae, Siwon is always interrupting us…… My brother annoyed me every time he did that …..

That was so tiresome but it’s worth it actually… only few days of practice but still we make it!! And of course I’m so proud to my brother … Siwon is not that aggressive every time we had a performance but now he is so inspired hehehe …. Donghae is so lucky to have him, if ever …..

 

While I’m on my way to the living room I saw Donghae together with her best friend Henry…. I thought Siwon is with Donghae now?! So it means where Siwon is?? Aish, never mind!! I only noticed one thing “Donghae’s ANGELIC SMILE” well I always saw that on her face when she’s happy but what happened to me now? I’m like a mannequin, staying on my place while staring at her beautiful face…. Thanks God and she can’t see me…. Oooh!! I feel butterfly on my stomach now... What does it means by the way?? Haist… I never feel this before so I’m confused now what does it means??

 

After few minutes they left already … And all I can do is to inhale and exhale… My heartbeat is so fast huh… That was so abnormal hehehe…. Oh yeah I almost forgot I need to rest for a while… haayy.. Better to relax now HYUKJAE…..

 

 

SIWON POV

 

 

Wow!! I didn’t expect that I can do that actually…. I hope noona will love what I did… But where is she now??! It’s almost 10 minutes of walking to find her but I can’t see any signs that she is here…… Well, I think I must go back to the venue and get some rest for a while… I’m almost tired of dancing and dancing … Well singing is not that bad hehehe ….

 

I hope I impress my noona just a little bit because all the time I stare at her, she almost staring to hyung … Well , I know that noona adore hyung in dancing and hyung adore noona in singing….. hehehe so cute! I’m so happy that I have my hyung like him and noona like her ….

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

Wow! Hyukjae and Siwon are so great! I didn’t expect that it will happen... And I didn’t expect that Siwon can dance and sing … aish that kid… but they made me happy so much ….. I think I must thank them later…. This is one of my greatest gifts and I will treasure this so much…..

 

After they performed I saw my best friend Henry beside my mom and dad..... At first I thought Henry can’t attend my birthday because as far as my memory is concern he is In the China for vacation…..

But the most important now is I saw him…. He is my super best friend and I love him that much….. He is always at my side when I needed him especially when I am on the process of moving on …. Hehehehe….

 

I hug my best friend so tight that even though he’s complaining I didn’t mind it because I miss my best friend so much …. We left the venue first so that we can have our special bonding like what we’re always doing. We have our conversation more than a half-hour… Until now he’s worried to me… How sweet!! When my ex-boyfriend broke up with me… Henry said he will pretend as my boyfriend hehehe because he wants to protect me and he doesn’t let anyone hurt me anymore… Thanks to his girlfriend that she’s not getting jealous over me…. Hahaha… Actually, his girlfriend is lucky to have Henry…

We spent our time teasing each other as always, telling jokes though sometimes it’s corny… Pinching each other’s cheeks and telling how life…is.  Haayy.. I miss this kind of bonding so much ^^

 

After we chit-chatting we go back to the venue.. And yeah! I saw Siwon waiting for me?! I think so.. My best friend goes to my parents to have some conversation … So I decided to go to Siwon and thank him for what he has done but wait where Hyukjae is?! Hmmm… Maybe he’s with other girls right now … Whoa he is so charismatic huh?!

 

“Hi Siwonnie…… You made me happy huh … You’re good at dancing and singing but why you keep that as a secret?!”

 

“Hi noona… You like it?! Yeah I did that because all I want is to surprise you… and yeah I succeeded hehehe….. Well I hope you like it … I and Hyung practice that for almost 4 days so I hope we didn’t fail….”

 

“Really? Just 4 days?? DAEBAK! You’re so good! You didn’t know how much you and your hyung made me happy”

 

“Ohhh is that so? Thank you for appreciating what we’ve done… actually it’s not normal seeing that you appreciate something because I know you’re not that kind of women that appreciate all the effort of men” Another voice interrupts us …. And of course I know that voice… It’s Hyukjae.. He is right I’m not that appreciative woman…. I don’t want anyone to spend so much just for me except for my parents, my best friend and sometimes to Siwon and Hyukjae…

 

“YYAAHH don’t be so mean!! You don’t want to accept it?! Okey fine! You will regret it… By the way Siwon since you’re the only one who accepts it I have something for you… But of course you will not claim it right now,…”

 

“(Siwon) Wow!! Yeah! I can wait for that unnie! Thank you so much”

 

“(Hyukjae) Ehem… ehem…. Did I reject it?! I didn’t say anything though… and please don’t do cheezy things in front of me… that was so annoying….”

 

“hahahaha… Siwon and Hyukjae thank you so much… You didn’t know how happy I am right now…. Thank you so much”

Donghae hug Siwon and Hyukjae and now Donghae kissed Hyukjae cheeks….

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Yeah!! So how was the debut party? I hope I did it well^^ 

Hyukjae!! OMO! You're already faaling in love to Donghae!! Yeah! This is the beginning of their 

story.... I hope Siwon will understand all.....

HOPE YOU ENJOY SO FAR^^